Page 290 of 291 FirstFirst ... 190240280281282283284285286287288289290291 LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 2910

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3995683;
    Sorry was out so now to answer the inquires of why I think ROBERTO wins.

1. He is MIA.

2. Move job to CA.

3. Per Ali: No one has treated (Past tense) me the way Roberto treats(Present tense) me.

4. George Lopez - no bachelor/ette participants has every done that show before in 20 season

5. Her saying if Roberto is her husband she would have a good and romantic life.

6. Home date mention how proud she was of wearing Roberto's jersey like a PROUD WIFE.

7. Chemistry Gaalooooree

8. FD nuff said

9. Per Ali Roberto is a wonderful man compare to Chris is a great guy in an interview I read here.

10. She is speaking SPANISH trust me he is teaching her that and I bet it is in person.

There are more things I am sure could be place in this but forget if someone wants to add go ahead.

Above all she lights up like a christmas tree when Roberto is near cant get better than that. He also brings out the va va vum in that FD dress she is most feminine arround him.

plus :

11. when Roberto saw the mess in her suite on the floor, he was stunned.... she said that after seing this if he stayed with her HE WAS A KEEPER

FORT Fanatic

12. When he sees her in the harness in NYC if he was okay with it the relationship is in good shape

13. She cutting the coconut and he did not leave I say he knows she has him, poor boy is putty in her little hands.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3995716;
    I haven't seen any. Where did you see the pics?
    Here's one, they are from yesterday. I think you can see the dress she wore on GL in some of the others. But it looks like she is staying for awhile though. I'll post the rest in the spoiler thread.

TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by momoftrips;3995729;
    Here's one, they are from yesterday. I think you can see the dress she wore on GL in some of the others. But it looks like she is staying for awhile though. I'll post the rest in the spoiler thread.

Ummm...this looks like one of RM's suitcases...unless hers is red as well?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3995694;
    Don't forget she said she'd learn to cook for him! Just kidding.
    Somehow this comment of hers really sticks to my mind. When she said "Crap, I'm gonna have to learn how to cook." she sounds so natural as if she's talking to a boyfriend. She imagines herself with him. I felt the same when I heard Roberto said, "I'd better not piss you off." when she was attacking the coconut. It sounds so natural. Seems like when they are together, they feel so comfortable that they just say things that's on their mind at that moment. They don't even care to be so polite to each other or the camera.
    Team ROBERTO

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;3995734;
    Sorry for the double post, I don't know how to quote two posts at the same time.

That suitcase sure looks so similar to Roberto's suitcase but I think that maybe the show provides some stuff the the lead and the contestants? Hmm...I'd better go find the screencap of Roberto's suitcase pronto. Wouldn't it be funny that she accidentally packed her clothes in Roberto's suitcase and came out in public?
    Team ROBERTO

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeeeet!;3995746;
    Sorry for the double post, I don't know how to quote two posts at the same time.

That suitcase sure looks so similar to Roberto's suitcase but I think that maybe the show provides some stuff the the lead and the contestants? Hmm...I'd better go find the screencap of Roberto's suitcase pronto. Wouldn't it be funny that she accidentally packed her clothes in Roberto's suitcase and came out in public?
    Sweeeeeet on the job, find screen cap of Roberto suitcase, i believe from hotel when headed to Tahati....i do believe they are similar forsure......

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;3995759;
    Sweeeeeet on the job, find screen cap of Roberto suitcase, i believe from hotel when headed to Tahati....i do believe they are similar forsure......
    I remember this similar suitcase when he put it by the door before going to the 1-on-1 date with her too. I'll see what can find (kids permitting).
    Team ROBERTO

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;3995734;
    I was just thinking the exact same thing! Since Sweeet said they're going to look for SC's, I won't pull them but dang, they look exactly the same!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

The suitcase could have been part of the "prize" package they all get when they go on the show. The guys may have gotten watches, sunglasses, etc.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow