Page 288 of 291 FirstFirst ... 188238278279280281282283284285286287288289290291 LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 2910

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

  1. #2871
    FORT Fan Dancer27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    158

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Ali is bursting at the seams, after almost 3 months, to tell the world the truth and stop living a double life.She is with someone. They're over the moon happy together. We can see it in her demeanor. We can hear it in what she says. Ali is ready to announce to the world that she and her true love are together. The dam is beginning to burst. Ali is giving little clues about her life right now. She can't help it, she's so excited!

    I don't know what happened at the FRC, but from seeing how she's behaving and what she's saying NOW, it's easy to understand that Ali and Roberto are together. She went on George Lopez (a hint in itself) and said, "Roberto would say "ay, Dios mio!" Huge clue. In Deanna's season, she said something a couple of weeks before the big reveal. She said her life was going to be "ridiculous" (in a good way). I knew right then that she had chosen Jesse because that was one of his favorite words. When you're spending time with a person, his sayings and lingo become yours.

    In her blog this week, Ali's comments about her date with Roberto are all about relationship. What she writes about Chris are activities. We found pearls. We went fishing. We cooked the fish. We got to do fire dancing. I've watched this show from day one. When it's down to the f2, the one the bachelorette will pick gets the romantic date (such as a secluded desert island) and the f2 gets a date with a whole lot of activities. This will happen again at the LCDs.

    Roberto probably thought that his move to L.A. would not become public until August 1st, one day before FRC. That is when his move officially takes effect. He has taken his dad's advice to "follow his heart." He moved across country for Ali. Baby, that's love.

  2. #2872
    FORT Fogey emusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer27;3995599;
    Ali is bursting at the seams, after almost 3 months, to tell the world the truth and stop living a double life.She is with someone. They're over the moon happy together. We can see it in her demeanor. We can hear it in what she says. Ali is ready to announce to the world that she and her true love are together. The dam is beginning to burst. Ali is giving little clues about her life right now. She can't help it, she's so excited!

    I don't know what happened at the FRC, but from seeing how she's behaving and what she's saying NOW, it's easy to understand that Ali and Roberto are together. She went on George Lopez (a hint in itself) and said, "Roberto would say "ay, Dios mio!" Huge clue. In Deanna's season, she said something a couple of weeks before the big reveal. She said her life was going to be "ridiculous" (in a good way). I knew right then that she had chosen Jesse because that was one of his favorite words. When you're spending time with a person, his sayings and lingo become yours.

    In her blog this week, Ali's comments about her date with Roberto are all about relationship. What she writes about Chris are activities. We found pearls. We went fishing. We cooked the fish. We got to do fire dancing. I've watched this show from day one. When it's down to the f2, the one the bachelorette will pick gets the romantic date (such as a secluded desert island) and the f2 gets a date with a whole lot of activities. This will happen again at the LCDs.

    Roberto probably thought that his move to L.A. would not become public until August 1st, one day before FRC. That is when his move officially takes effect. He has taken his dad's advice to "follow his heart." He moved across country for Ali. Baby, that's love.
    ITA with every word in this post!

    that's what I see too Ali is bursting bubbling over from happiness and she can't wait to stop leading her double LIFE (not just keeping a secret but the double LIFE). From the way they look at each other -you can see they're really in love so much emotion between them. I'm excited to see them being interviewed mainly to hear UNEDITED roberto
    Last edited by emusha; 07-21-2010 at 12:57 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

  3. #2873
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,771

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer27;3995599;
    Ali is bursting at the seams, after almost 3 months, to tell the world the truth and stop living a double life.She is with someone. They're over the moon happy together. We can see it in her demeanor. We can hear it in what she says. Ali is ready to announce to the world that she and her true love are together. The dam is beginning to burst. Ali is giving little clues about her life right now. She can't help it, she's so excited!

    I don't know what happened at the FRC, but from seeing how she's behaving and what she's saying NOW, it's easy to understand that Ali and Roberto are together. She went on George Lopez (a hint in itself) and said, "Roberto would say "ay, Dios mio!" Huge clue. In Deanna's season, she said something a couple of weeks before the big reveal. She said her life was going to be "ridiculous" (in a good way). I knew right then that she had chosen Jesse because that was one of his favorite words. When you're spending time with a person, his sayings and lingo become yours.

    In her blog this week, Ali's comments about her date with Roberto are all about relationship. What she writes about Chris are activities. We found pearls. We went fishing. We cooked the fish. We got to do fire dancing. I've watched this show from day one. When it's down to the f2, the one the bachelorette will pick gets the romantic date (such as a secluded desert island) and the f2 gets a date with a whole lot of activities. This will happen again at the LCDs.

    Roberto probably thought that his move to L.A. would not become public until August 1st, one day before FRC. That is when his move officially takes effect. He has taken his dad's advice to "follow his heart." He moved across country for Ali. Baby, that's love.


    exactly what I am thinking!!

    Ali indeed cannot stop now (2 weeks before the big reveal) to give clues. Plus me thinking that she is in touch with Roberto and they both are making plans for the big reveal so it is easy to get thrilled and slips comments.

    I remember the "ridiculous" and yep even if everyone was rooting for Jason, I knew that it was him. If Ali is quoting Roberto, no doubt that they are together.

    Also the ABC person who follows ali all around right now and most especially in the medias... she is a bit too much into the "how do you know that ali is in a relationship and got proposed". She is doing her best to mix the fleiss cards again and give doubts that ali is single and never get a proposal.... WHY being so against the happily ever after since the show is all about it??? because they want ratio audience and giving doubts like they tried during all the season (she is single) to make sure that people will remain hooked until the last episode!

    can someone refresh my mind how we found out that roberto is moving LA??
    Last edited by Shelby101; 07-21-2010 at 12:57 PM.

  4. #2874
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;3995605;




    exactly what I am thinking!!

    Ali indeed cannot stop now (2 weeks before the big reveal) to give clues. Plus me thinking that she is in touch with Roberto and they both are making plans for the big reveal so it is easy to get thrilled and slips comments.

    I remember the "ridiculous" and yep even if everyone was rooting for Jason, I knew that it was him. If Ali is quoting Roberto, no doubt that they are together.

    can someone refresh my mind how we found out that roberto is moving LA??
    kat4carolina posted the news. Then minidiva found the info about the non resident liscense.

  5. #2875
    FORT Fogey emusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;3995605;
    can someone refresh my mind how we found out that roberto is moving LA??
    he's transferred within SF to working in a Cali office...the change will take effect Aug 1.

    Several people at SF and one trusted old-timer FORTer confirmed this
    Team Alibeartito

  6. #2876
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,771

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3995611;
    he's transferred within SF to working in a Cali office...the change will take effect Aug 1.

    Several people at SF and one trusted old-timer FORTer confirmed this
    thanks both of you

  7. #2877
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,771

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Also the ABC person who follows ali all around right now and most especially in the medias... she is a bit too much into the "how do you know that ali is in a relationship and got proposed". She is doing her best to mix the fleiss cards again and give doubts that ali is single and never get a proposal.... WHY being so against the happily ever after since the show is all about it??? because they want ratio audience and giving doubts like they tried during all the season (she is single) to make sure that people will remain hooked until the last episode!

    same thing about the "THE MOST DRAMATIC..." in the trailer.... me thinking that the drama just aired with Frank and the only drama left is Chris being upset and ali being upset to upset Chris.

    We know for sure that Frank is right NOW with Nicole since we had a magazine who showed him kissing her at a cafe table... so we know that Frank will NOT come back for the LRC right?
    Last edited by Shelby101; 07-21-2010 at 01:12 PM.

  8. #2878
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,771

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    how long ali is bound to remain in california after the last episode?

    do we know?

    I always wondered if her contract says that she must remain available for medias 3 months after or something like that?

  9. #2879
    FORT Fogey KareyR2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean
    Posts
    1,958

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer27;3995599;
    Ali is bursting at the seams, after almost 3 months, to tell the world the truth and stop living a double life.She is with someone. They're over the moon happy together. We can see it in her demeanor. We can hear it in what she says. Ali is ready to announce to the world that she and her true love are together. The dam is beginning to burst. Ali is giving little clues about her life right now. She can't help it, she's so excited!

    I don't know what happened at the FRC, but from seeing how she's behaving and what she's saying NOW, it's easy to understand that Ali and Roberto are together. She went on George Lopez (a hint in itself) and said, "Roberto would say "ay, Dios mio!" Huge clue. In Deanna's season, she said something a couple of weeks before the big reveal. She said her life was going to be "ridiculous" (in a good way). I knew right then that she had chosen Jesse because that was one of his favorite words. When you're spending time with a person, his sayings and lingo become yours.

    In her blog this week, Ali's comments about her date with Roberto are all about relationship. What she writes about Chris are activities. We found pearls. We went fishing. We cooked the fish. We got to do fire dancing. I've watched this show from day one. When it's down to the f2, the one the bachelorette will pick gets the romantic date (such as a secluded desert island) and the f2 gets a date with a whole lot of activities. This will happen again at the LCDs.

    Roberto probably thought that his move to L.A. would not become public until August 1st, one day before FRC. That is when his move officially takes effect. He has taken his dad's advice to "follow his heart." He moved across country for Ali. Baby, that's love.
    This is excellent and exactly how I see it all. You even brought out more points than I had thought of as to Ali and Roberto being together. Ali is bursting....she can't wait to be able to tell. She is far too happy and giddy in interviews to not be happily in love and planniing a future with Roberto. If she is a No Pick...there is no way that that MF would be a loving her like he does, nor would the audience...nor would she be so happy to announce to the world the phenomanal ending. She is playing the single woman angle, to help with RS getting Fleissed....and living a "double life"! Double life...huge clue right there that choice of words. And it is a double life....pretending to be carefree and single...when she is happily engaged and can't wait for the world to know, and she can start living her real true happily engaged life! Thanks for the great post.
    Karey

  10. #2880
    FORT Fanatic TxMav10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    649

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3995587;
    How does it help?
    Following a tip and a hunch! This is my best season at staying objective but since nobody knows for sure how this all comes out I am still going to sleuth.
    Last edited by TxMav10; 07-21-2010 at 01:15 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.