Page 286 of 291 FirstFirst ... 186236276277278279280281282283284285286287288289290291 LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 2910

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

FORT Newbie

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

i wanted to add further on the george lopez thing...not only would ali inherit the house from chris but his father as chris and his dad are roomies lol...i totally get what george was joking about being a latino.

i love the thoughts and comments about roberto and the kind of person he is. I totally concur chemistry at the start is important and a great way to build on. i see also a freindship under all that chemistry. the fact that they can play together so well..aka the baseball, the playing like kids in the water on the heartshaped island. then being able to have serious conversations when it is appropriate and the fact that ali knows how to get roberto to open up and lay it all on the line. i think that was a new thing for him to do you can tell he has not done that very often. i think what helps roberto he has had two good role models in his parents. the fact they have that chemistry and love all these years later. he mentioned that on first time they met that his parents are still in love all these years later and he wants that too. I also see where they are both career driven in good ways and there is something complimentry about all that they have together. yes i hate how this has been edited...i hate being in the minority but that is ok. btw my track record is pretty good at figuring it out. only been wrong two or three times...was wrong on d's season, with brad but no one saw that one coming, and someone else. i did not watch jills or jakes season so i can't say who i would have picked.

anyhow hopefully we will have some more clues after atfr is taped on sat.

i read jesse c's blogs from get go as he says he does not read spoilers he has now given the lead to roberto he said after that date it was too steamy for to be compared with chris. lol

have a great wed everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3995424;
    It seems the rags are finally trying to find Roberto and still don't know where he is!
    The boy is under deep cover . One week he was seen in Georgia at his AOC headquarters. Beyond that no one has seen him around his office in South Carolina. Even if he was training in Irvine, someone should have seen him in CA and posted or something about it on twitter or something. Nada, nothing.Just one random post of him being seen inTampa at a bar which people working there didn't see him. And post of people trying to find him. But, no one really seeing him. Maybe I think one person saying they saw him at Gym right after filming in SC. Nothing really since then. That's a long time especially with there being people on th eboard who know laces he would be for work. He is the stealth bachelor

P.S. ALi appearing on George Lopez is interesting, Latino talk show host. Alot of talk shows are on hiatus right now. George Lopez would be good place for ALi & Roberto to appear if he was the F1. I don't think any other bachelors or bachelorettes have been on. Also, great reach out to latin viewers with Puerto Rican guy in the F2.
    Last edited by nikkij_26; 07-21-2010 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3995416;
    yup you're right from the horse's mouth so to speak

what you said reminded me of the other thing I thought about driving to work was Ali said she's tired of living a double life....she's not tired of hiding what she wants to reveal or holding a secret (actually she said she's good at keeping secrets so she's ok on that front according to her) but she's living a DOUBLE LIFE which is a very suspicious way of describing it I think
    sorry to quote myself but i couldn't edit this post...

ETA: here's a comment similar to the one i'm referring to - she said this differently to another reporter

ARE YOU MORE EXCITED TO GET BACK TO A NORMAL LIFE? I love being a part of the show and I am so grateful, but am I single? Am I with someone? I don't know! I can't live what I am right now because it's a secret, so I am excited for it not to be a secret anymore and to live my life. Maybe I am starting over in a new location or staying in San Francisco. I am just so excited to get my life started.
    I can't imagine how being single she can't live what she is right now the way she's been out and about!!
    Team Alibeartito

Where is the interview where she's asked what FD was the most romantic?

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3995451;
    The boy is under deep cover . One week he was seen in Georgia at his AOC headquarters. Beyond that no one has seen him around his office in South Carolina. Even if he was training in Irvine, someone should have seen him in CA and posted or something about it on twitter or something. Nada, nothing.Just one random post of him being seen inTampa at a bar which people working there didn't see him. And post of people trying to find him. But, no one really seeing him. Maybe I think one person saying they saw him at Gym right after filming in SC. Nothing really since then. That's a long time especially with there being people on th eboard who know laces he would be for work. He is the stealth bachelor

P.S. ALi appearing on George Lopez is interesting, Latino talk show host. Alot of talk shows are on hiatus right now. George Lopez would be good place for ALi & Roberto to appear if he was the F1. I don't think any other bachelors or bachelorettes have been on. Also, great reach out to latin viewers with Puerto Rican guy in the F2.
    The bolded GL is an excellent point nikkij_26! I can very much see that as a statement to the Latin viewers that one of their very own is in the F2 and just might be F1.

The boy is under deep cover
    Reminds me of melinda havea, master of disguises!

Can't remember anymore atem so many interviews!
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3995467;
    Atem..I am getting them all mixed up, but I think it was on Extra. I think they went to the photoshoot for OK magazine, so the interview happened before we knew who was going on what FD. Or...I could be totally wrong ...maybe it was Access Hollywood. Sorry for the confusion.
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3995467;
    Here you go , Atem. It has video with it too. Here's link to full article:

"The Bachelorette" gave a small clue as to who might be her favorite. "The most romantic spot in Tahiti would be the heart-shaped lagoon we went to. Guess you'll have to wait to see who goes on that date with me," she winked. "It was a completely deserted the island. No one else was there, and I think it's gonna get pretty steamy there. Sorry, mom and dad."
    Will 'Bachelorette' Ali Stay Single? | Extra

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3994285;
    emusha, ITA-- When he said that he had something he needed to tell her she IMMEDIATELY jumped to the wrong conclusion and Roberto (because he understands Ali) right away said-- no, no, it's good. I do wish that we had seen more of their time together; yes, it is frustrating!!

BTW-- just watching EXTRA and Ali was on. Terry asked her what her favorite place was and she answered: the heart shaped lagoon in Tahiti... !
    And Jill mentioned a date that she went on with Jesse. Don't think you can make much of that statement. Probably it was so beautiful.

I can't remember if this has been asked before so I apologize if it has. When was the cap of Roberto in the black shirt in Bora Bora released? Also when was the twitter pic posted and discovered? Any help with this would be great! TIA