Page 285 of 291 FirstFirst ... 185235275276277278279280281282283284285286287288289290291 LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 2910

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

  1. #2841
    FORT Fogey reality-luv31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    940

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3995386;
    you think she's talking about Cash for the you're kind of right? she seems to be targeting this at people who bring the spoilers since they're not guessing or anything but saying seriously hey look this happened during ali's season...

    there're more clues in interviews from yesterday like the 'aye dios mios', the bit about her husband doesn't have to be the same as her social scene (funny quirky guy) - chris is kind of funny and quirky isn't he?
    I'm not talking about anyone in particular, just the fact that she is perhaps very aware of the spoilers, the most popular at this point is RS. I have no idea who she is referring to saying they are wrong or kinda right. Just quoting her words and noting that she's excited to not have to keep her secret anymore. What's so exciting about revealing her season was a bust- a no-pick ending. She was single before the season so that news is not at all exciting. Yes the clues you spoke of are very telling. All of this coming from Ali herself, not speculation or reading anything into what we see based on our own emotions or favoritism.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

  2. #2842
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,421

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3995378;
    wooohooo ...when can we expect spoilers you think? sat night/sunday?

    RS had his leaks for the MTA, so I suspect he will have the same for the AFRC – can’t wait!

    no matter the outcome, it will be nice to finally have confirmation on the finale.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  3. #2843
    FORT Fogey emusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    I almost forgot the first big clue for me...Roberto does not have a TB edit AT ALL no backstory...we barely knew the guy's personality 6 epi's into the season... Kirk, Jake in Jill's season (F5??) had better edits prepping them for TB compared to RM IMO. This is a huge red flag because TPTB would never refrain from keeping their options open for him to be a possible TB if the guy is not F1
    Team Alibeartito

  4. #2844
    FORT Fogey emusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;3995390;
    I'm not talking about anyone in particular, just the fact that she is perhaps very aware of the spoilers, the most popular at this point is RS. I have no idea who she is referring to saying they are wrong or kinda right. Just quoting her words and noting that she's excited to not have to keep her secret anymore. What's so exciting about revealing her season was a bust- a no-pick ending. She was single before the season so that news is not at all exciting. Yes the clues you spoke of are very telling. All of this coming from Ali herself, not speculation or reading anything into what we see based on our own emotions or favoritism.
    yup you're right from the horse's mouth so to speak

    what you said reminded me of the other thing I thought about driving to work was Ali said she's tired of living a double life....she's not tired of hiding what she wants to reveal or holding a secret (actually she said she's good at keeping secrets so she's ok on that front according to her) but she's living a DOUBLE LIFE which is a very suspicious way of describing it I think
    Team Alibeartito

  5. #2845
    FORT Fogey reality-luv31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    940

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3995407;
    I almost forgot the first big clue for me...Roberto does not have a TB edit AT ALL no backstory...we barely knew the guy's personality 6 epi's into the season... Kirk, Jake in Jill's season (F5??) had better edits prepping them for TB compared to RM IMO. This is a huge red flag because TPTB would never refrain from keeping their options open for him to be a possible TB if the guy is not F1
    You're right! It's like they are not even entertaining the idea of Roberto as TB. Most likely because he was not brokenhearted at the FRC.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

  6. #2846
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    It seems the rags are finally trying to find Roberto and still don't know where he is!

  7. #2847
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean
    Posts
    2,540

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;3995380;
    Also, in the Buzz interview posted on the previous page, there are some serious clues. She says that being in FS does not automatically mean they'll be taking off clothes and getting into bed, followed by, "But I didn't have a problem taking Roberto's clothes off." Her almost explanation to the mystery F1 that nothing happened in the FS. She wouldn't sleep with one guy on one night and another on the next night. Roberto's date was first. We know they spent the night together because she talked about them being together at 5am. She slept with him one night, so the next guy (Chris) she did not sleep with. The fact that she says she doesn't want to keep her secret. She wants to be able to say, "You're wrong, you're wrong, you're kinda right..."
    I think what she said here, is very telling! And it also points to the reason why Chris was getting the bigger suite. More room for one of them to have slept alone on the bed and the other one on the couch! We shall see. I am buckled in the helicopter and believing that Roberto and Ali are happily moving forward with a future together and building their life. Again...we shall see. Thanks
    Karey

  8. #2848
    FORT Fogey emusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3995424;
    It seems the rags are finally trying to find Roberto and still don't know where he is!
    really? what are they saying?
    Team Alibeartito

  9. #2849
    FORT Fogey emusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Here's the buzz interview

    Buzz Exclusive: Bachelorette Ali Says Overnight Dates Aren’t “What People Think”

    Buzz Exclusive: Bachelorette Ali Says Overnight Dates Aren’t “What People Think”

    BuzzSugar.com | July 20th, 2010 at 4:00 pm |

    Ali Fedotowsky had the rug yanked out from underneath her on this week's The Bachelorette, as Frank confessed that he was getting back together with his ex. But on the upside, Ali says she wouldn't have chosen Frank in the end anyway! I chatted with her this morning about the dramatic episode, and she opened up about what it was like to watch herself cry on TV, what really happens on the overnight dates (come on, I know you're curious), and yep, even her hair.

    BuzzSugar: Was it difficult to watch this week's episode with Frank again?
    Ali Fedotowsky: I really did get emotional. I've been watching the shows and sort of reliving them, so to see myself that down is hard. Watching yourself cry is difficult! It just reaffirmed that I'm so much better off for him leaving. This whole time, I had always said to my producers that I knew Frank would hurt me at same point. He really made me feel insecure throughout the thing, and I said to him, 'My relationship with you scares me.' I'm positive that I would not have ended up with Frank in the end, because I wouldn't have been able to commit to someone who scared me that much.

    Buzz: You said it was hard to see yourself. Do you get critical of yourself on TV?
    AF: Oh gosh, yes. I'm always so hard on myself for things that I do and say. My hair is always a mess, and everyone has noted. But what can I do? I just have to go with it.

    To hear Ali explain people's misconceptions about the overnight dates, just read more.

    Buzz: Last night we saw the overnight dates - are they as awkward as they look?
    AF: So awkward! I shouldn't even say awkward, but you don't know what people are expecting. Because I'm offering a guy an overnight date card, that doesn't mean we're going to go in the room and take all of our clothes off and get into bed! Yes, I'm giving him an overnight card, but I am not the type of girl to be with one guy, and then a minute later be with another guy. I would never do that. Ever. It's not what people think it is. I don't know that I'm even necessarily ready to sleep next to a guy one night and then another guy the next night.

    Buzz: Even so, it seems like you guys were almost set up by the producers to take off your clothes, because you had to walk in waist-deep water to get to your fantasy suite!
    AF: [laughs] I guess I should say I didn't have much problem taking Roberto's shirt off!

    Buzz: We didn't have a problem with it either! So after spending time with these guys, what have you learned that people can apply to their own dating lives?
    AF: I always thought that - and people might disagree with this, honestly - but I always thought that the guy that was right for me needs to be my best friend and the person I can hang out with. But I think what I realized through all of this, is the guy I'm friends with - the funny guy who is quirky and the center of attention, aka Frank - that's not necessarily the guy I need to be with. I can surround myself with friends like that, and then the man who I need to be with is the rock who is there for me after a hard day of work, that I can come home to. What I need in a social setting is not what I need in a husband.

    Buzz: Well, we know Frank is out, but there are conflicting rumors saying that you're single or that you're engaged and already planning your wedding! Has it been difficult to keep the real outcome a secret?
    AF: I'm good at keeping secrets, so it's been OK. But it is really hard in the sense that I don't want to keep in the secret! I just want to be like, 'You're wrong, you're wrong, you're kind of right but wrong.' I just want everything out there, so I can talk about it and live my life whether I'm a single woman or whether I'm happily engaged.

    Buzz: So, I take it you're happy with your decision?
    AF: I'm so happy with my decision. I wouldn't change anything!
    Team Alibeartito

  10. #2850
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3995439;
    really? what are they saying?
    It was Star magazine. They said that Roberto was living with a cute blonde in January in SC (that he knew her from FSU) and that she has twittered that she is watching the show. She hasn't returned Star's phone call (these people are desperate!) and that they even called her employer! Said that Roberto hasn't been seen much since. No recent pic of him taken like with Chris L.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.