Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

  1. #2831
    FORT Fogey reality-luv31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    940

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by mom2brieandbray;3995357;
    oh sorry i thought you meant the whole suit.. I do have a question.. I am getting so confused with all these spoilers, what do we know for fact that points to Roberto be F1? I know he has moved to CA, and I know he has been MIA, but do we have anyother info to prove that he is in fact F1? I am trying so hard not to get my hopes that he is. Also when does AFTR tape? is that this weekend? thanks
    There is a twitter pic of him on one of the couches in Bora Bora taken from the perspective of someone standing over him. It's reminiscent of the pic of Ed in the green mankini that surfaced, which we found out was taken by Jillian at the safehouse. Some think the pic was possibly taken by a producer or his handler- but wouldn't the handler be someone of the same sex? Many of us here believe it was Ali who took the pic during her/their extended time in Bora Bora.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

  2. #2832
    FORT Fogey emusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by mom2brieandbray;3995357;
    oh sorry i thought you meant the whole suit.. I do have a question.. I am getting so confused with all these spoilers, what do we know for fact that points to Roberto be F1? I know he has moved to CA, and I know he has been MIA, but do we have any other info to prove that he is in fact F1? I am trying so hard not to get my hopes that he is. Also when does AFTR tape? is that this weekend? thanks
    - CA move has been confirmed by 2 SF employees and 1 very trusted source on the board Blondiegal
    - twitter pic for Roberto's twitter profile places him in a white teeshirt we haven't seen him in at all (doesn't look like he wears that to LCD etc. dates) in a bora bora hotel room. He's laying down with someone hovering over him takes the shot. He looks very happy and tan.

    these are the 2 concrete irrefutable pieces of evidence - other than that there's a whole bunch of clues and speculations that has led people on fort to think he may be f1 including interview cues where Ali said she followed a 'feeling' and it's more important that a guy 'treats' her well and these were used to describe roberto in the show...

    spoilers are sort of all over the place but none are indicating chris is F1
    Team Alibeartito

  3. #2833
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3995367;
    - CA move has been confirmed by 2 SF employees and 1 very trusted source on the board Blondiegal
    - twitter pic for Roberto's twitter profile places him in a white teeshirt we haven't seen him in at all (doesn't look like he wears that to LCD etc. dates) in a bora bora hotel room. He's laying down with someone hovering over him takes the shot. He looks very happy and tan.

    these are the 2 concrete irrefutable pieces of evidence - other than that there's a whole bunch of clues and speculations that has led people on fort to think he may be f1 including interview cues where Ali said she followed a 'feeling' and it's more important that a guy 'treats' her well and these were used to describe roberto in the show...

    spoilers are sort of all over the place but none are indicating chris is F1
    It's the interview clues, Ali's somewhat defensive blogs (it's not all just kissing, we talk!), the twitter pic, and moving to CA, which are holding me back from saying I'm completely siding with RS here. I'm still 99% with him, but her interviews with the 'feeling' and the 'what [she] thought [she] wanted' do give me pause.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  4. #2834
    FORT Fogey emusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3995364;
    AFRC tapes this Saturday.
    wooohooo ...when can we expect spoilers you think? sat night/sunday?
    Team Alibeartito

  5. #2835
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3995378;
    wooohooo ...when can we expect spoilers you think? sat night/sunday?
    Yeah, it's usually leaked late that night.

    I'm prepared for some really strong disappointment this time
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  6. #2836
    FORT Fogey reality-luv31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    940

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3995372;
    It's the interview clues, Ali's somewhat defensive blogs (it's not all just kissing, we talk!), the twitter pic, and moving to CA, which are holding me back from saying I'm completely siding with RS here. I'm still 99% with him, but her interviews with the 'feeling' and the 'what [she] thought [she] wanted' do give me pause.
    Also, in the Buzz interview posted on the previous page, there are some serious clues. She says that being in FS does not automatically mean they'll be taking off clothes and getting into bed, followed by, "But I didn't have a problem taking Roberto's clothes off." Her almost explanation to the mystery F1 that nothing happened in the FS. She wouldn't sleep with one guy on one night and another on the next night. Roberto's date was first. We know they spent the night together because she talked about them being together at 5am. She slept with him one night, so the next guy (Chris) she did not sleep with. The fact that she says she doesn't want to keep her secret. She wants to be able to say, "You're wrong, you're wrong, you're kinda right..."
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

  7. #2837
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    221

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    She definitely does not sound like a single girl. :nono

    Seems like she can't wait to let out the good news and be with her chosen one.

  8. #2838
    FORT Fogey emusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;3995380;
    She wants to be able to say, "You're wrong, you're wrong, you're kinda right..."
    you think she's talking about Cash for the you're kind of right? she seems to be targeting this at people who bring the spoilers since they're not guessing or anything but saying seriously hey look this happened during ali's season...

    there're more clues in interviews from yesterday like the 'aye dios mios', the bit about her husband doesn't have to be the same as her social scene (funny quirky guy) - chris is kind of funny and quirky isn't he?
    Team Alibeartito

  9. #2839
    FORT Fogey nikkij_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    1,615

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Ali has also made key statements in her blog about Roberto. She's made made some about Chris but, they have been more friend based. She mentioned playing Flip cup with Chris and said better luck next time. This week she mentioned them fishing and said he needed to step it up 'cause she caught more fish. However, with Roberto they have been more relationship based. When commenting on the outfit/harness she had to wear for Lion King she sade if Roberto still found her attractive in that they were in good shape. When talking about how good Roberto looked in his baseball uniform on HTD she I'm a lick girl in present tense. This week she said that if Roberto didn't get scared away after the way she attacked the coconut, he's a keeper. Plus, the infamous no one has ever treated her the way Roberto does. Her comments relate back more to Roberto being her man.


  10. #2840
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3995386;
    you think she's talking about Cash for the you're kind of right? she seems to be targeting this at people who bring the spoilers since they're not guessing or anything but saying seriously hey look this happened during ali's season...

    there're more clues in interviews from yesterday like the 'aye dios mios', the bit about her husband doesn't have to be the same as her social scene (funny quirky guy) - chris is kind of funny and quirky isn't he?
    I think she's talking about mainstream media. Every spoiler but the Chris F1 spoiler is out there so who knows what she's talking about. "You're kinda right" can indicate that there is a F1 but not who, it can indicate that there was a F1 but not now. It can mean about 1000 different things.

    As for other two bolds, ehh, I'm not putting any stock into that for some reason. Jillian, the other season I analyzed the lead's words, could not stop talking about how hot Kiptynite was, how sexy, how great, blah blah blah. She hardly ever mentioned Ed and when she did, it was all awkward and weird. I'm guessing it's because Ed was so disliked and she was po'd, but it's still the same- Ali talking about Roberto's shirt and hotness means nothing to me.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.