Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Just bringin the following over to this thread...I originally posted on TBS page last night. Since I'm a RM fan-fave, I thought it wouldn't hurt to post here.

I'm thinking here (scary, I know) but, the reason most couples do not make it following the show is because they are so wrapped up in the lusting fantasy of a two-month vacation but, it has to end at some point! I would think that having a date that doesn't involve too much, following weeks of non-stop world traveling with other guys, would be a GREAT time to have the BEST time...make sense? This is when they get to play by their own rules, schedule, etc. and not rush anything but really get to know one another. Whereas when you are constantly on the go, yeah you have tons of fun...with whomever you're with because what's your only option...make the best of it! IMO, I would've preferred the heart shaped island with no schedule of anything but to do exactly what the two wanted to do...at their own pace, for a change. When the show is over, they aren't going to have all that glamour so they're always going to have to make the best of whatever situation and in their own environment. Although I'm STILL on the fence of a no-pick I cannot imagine the depth of their (RM/Ali) day/afternoon...night...morning... together! This is just me thou...you should make it your own. As boring as it may sound to some, compared to other activities, I certainly would've had the time of my life! Woot!

By my definition, a successful season is any couple who is able to continue their relationship past the AFRC and into the real world for a period of time. Once outside the bubble and back into the real world there have been several successes.

1. Trista and Ryan
    2. Andrew and Jen
    3. Meredith and Ian
    4. Charlie and Bee
    5. Mary and Bryon
    6. Andy and Tessa
    7. Ed and Jill
    8. Jake and Vienna (although I question whether it was Jake’s intention to appear as if his was a success story in order to further himself in Hollywood)
    9. Jason and Molly (only because she did participate in the season, regardless of the switcheroo)

That’s 9 out of 19 – not bad odds, considering people meet and have a relationship and break-up every single day, no matter how they met.

And of course I may be forgetting someone.....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3995322;
    By my definition, a successful season is any couple who is able to continue their relationship past the AFRC and into the real world for a period of time. Once outside the bubble and back into the real world there have been several successes.

1. Trista and Ryan
    2. Andrew and Jen
    3. Meredith and Ian
    4. Charlie and Bee
    5. Mary and Bryon
    6. Andy and Tessa
    7. Ed and Jill
    8. Jake and Vienna (although I question whether it was Jake’s intention to appear as if his was a success story in order to further himself in Hollywood)
    9. Jason and Molly (only because she did participate in the season, regardless of the switcheroo)

That’s 9 out of 19 – not bad odds, considering people meet and have a relationship and break-up every single day, no matter how they met.

And of course I may be forgetting someone.....
    10 out of 20- Deanna and Jesse
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3995203;
    Sorry to be snarky but I can't resist, I'd say its the other way around. Meant to be funny but not sure anyone has a sense of humor left.
    I absolutely get it! I think that until Ed (Chris' dad) finds another wife, he's gonna be Chris and his future wifes roomate. Can you say "King of Queens"?

ETA- Sorry about the double post, I don't know how to quote two posts in one comment.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Newbie

This will be one of the most beautiful love stories I have ever seen on the bachelorette. No wonder they edited out there kiss in the magical blue lagoon in iceland it probably got too steamy. They both have a warmness about them when they are together. Roberto calms her and makes her feel at ease,he let's her know she's beautiful, he treats her like a princess, he protects her, and most of all he is truly in love with her. I like the fact that he brings out the elegance in her and confidence. Roberto can be a rock he though he is shy and I think it has a lot to do with the cameras. She radiates like the sun when she is around him. Love never fails is the song, and as a couple we can make a great team. Her new bodyshot of losing 10 pounds is in a hot pink swimsuit same color as the one with roberto in tahiti.

Quote Originally Posted by fabgirl;3995331;
    Her new bodyshot of losing 10 pounds is in a hot pink swimsuit same color as the one with roberto in tahiti.
    interesting!! I think it has the same fringes around the top edge too!!!
    Team Alibeartito

wasn't her top yellow on the date with pink bottoms? idk maybe I am just crazy, but I could have sworn the top was yellow
    I am on team Love

Quote Originally Posted by mom2brieandbray;3995350;
    wasn't her top yellow on the date with pink bottoms? idk maybe I am just crazy, but I could have sworn the top was yellow
    yea we're talking about the bottom piece i believe
    Team Alibeartito

oh sorry i thought you meant the whole suit.. I do have a question.. I am getting so confused with all these spoilers, what do we know for fact that points to Roberto be F1? I know he has moved to CA, and I know he has been MIA, but do we have anyother info to prove that he is in fact F1? I am trying so hard not to get my hopes that he is. Also when does AFTR tape? is that this weekend? thanks
    I am on team Love

AFRC tapes this Saturday.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono