Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3995012;
    She spoke some spanish huh, so they must have had some conversations.
    Hey, maybe that's why they didn't show more of their conversations ... they were in spanish

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3995012;
    She spoke some spanish huh, so they must have had some conversations.
    He said something about homeowner w/ cl and joking he said w/r u will get his mom she laugh and said something in Spanish and said he taught her that and got a very huge smile on her face.
    I am on team Love

Quote Originally Posted by mom2brieandbray;3995024;
    He said something about homeowner w/ cl and joking he said w/r u will get his mom she laugh and said something in Spanish and said he taught her that and got a very huge smile on her face.
    Lopez said: If she wants to be homeowner, she should choose Chris. Otherwise, if she chooses Roberto, she'll be living with his mom forever.

Ali laughed and said "you know Roberto would say 'ay dios mio!' to that." It means 'oh my gosh.'
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Also I am not sure if she picks him, but 2 me she is acting like a woman in love, but I know there is a good chance of her not picking anyone
    I am on team Love

FORT Newbie

i have been lurking on here forever and just love you ladies. can i be buckled into the roberto helicoptor too. i have been on team roberto forever. im in the minority on the thred i regularly post to. i see it totally...people saying there was no chemistry...did they watch the same show i did. that was steamy stuff and it was great. ty for the heads up on lopez tonight iw ill have to watch it. for her to speak spanish he has obviously been teaching her spanish. lol i just thnk she is sending clues out in her blogs and the interviews on tv. i like the romance edit too...

Quote Originally Posted by mom2brieandbray;3995030;
    Also I am not sure if she picks him, but 2 me she is acting like a woman in love, but I know there is a good chance of her not picking anyone
    See that's what got me puzzled, she's too happy, man happy.

Quote Originally Posted by oregongal47;3995042;
    i have been lurking on here forever and just love you ladies. can i be buckled into the roberto helicoptor too. i have been on team roberto forever. im in the minority on the thred i regularly post to. i see it totally...people saying there was no chemistry...did they watch the same show i did. that was steamy stuff and it was great. ty for the heads up on lopez tonight iw ill have to watch it. for her to speak spanish he has obviously been teaching her spanish. lol i just thnk she is sending clues out in her blogs and the interviews on tv. i like the romance edit too...

Welcome, oregongal 47! I'm also in P'Town!!!
    Team ROBERTO

FORT Newbie

hi sweet that is so cool same place. yep very much on team roberto! strap me into that coptor lol
    ty for the warm welcome!

FORT Newbie

i am with you all on the move that roberto is making to cali has nothing to do with him being on bach baseed on info given about his job and how the filming would mess that up. praying that the move means he is planning on a life with ali. anyone confirm as to wether ali is in la or is she going back to san jose?
    going to catch ali on lopez tonight...love george! i get the joke and reference about the mom lol based on his own jokesabout latinos and his own life.

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3994630;
    Wrong. Meredith deliberately blocked Matt from putting his leg over hers when she was forced by the producers to make out with him on the bed at his LCD. That move was widely discussed! Go Mere!!
    That is pleasantly strange! Ali and Roberto is my favorite couple this season. I'm so emotionally invested in them, I don't know why! The only other couple that I felt the same with was Meredith and Ian. mamasue1966, it seems like you like them too (?) Great minds think alike --
    Team ROBERTO