Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4;3994925;
    You are so right on this! Every time someone throws out the chemistry edit, I just don't get it! There is so much more there! It's much deeper! But you hit the nail on the head! The romance edit is a better word!

I also know for certain that RS does not know one thing that happened at the FRC.
    Seems like he doesn't know anything that happened at the FRC except that she walks away single. lol!
    Last edited by sanlee; 07-21-2010 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3994976;
    OMG...GREAT post. I am like you...there are so many indications in the editing right from the first night that Roberto was F1....and he still is!!! To your bolded...that is absolutely and totally the ringer!!!!! Roberto F1!!! They are building a life together right now..I think. Thanks
    Karey

Ali is out and about everywhere in LA ... not in San Jose, where her apartment is.

Roberto is no where to be seen.

Irvine is a 45 minute drive to LA. (I live in OC) Everyone was looking in SC for Roberto, wrong direction, and while they were looking, he is 45 minutes from where Ali is seen out and and about.

Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3994987;
    Seems like he doesn't know anything that happened at the FRC except that she walks away single. lol!
    I can tell you that he does not know any details regarding the FRC. His "sources" may have information which would pertain to her status post-FRC. I think those would be more subject to disinformation than the details of an actual FRC.

I just watched Ali on lopaz tonight. She talked little about kasey and frank, the only mention of the final two, George said something about cl and then made a joke about r and Ali in pretty good Spanish answered him then got the Ali giddy look. I am not saying this points to r but imho she lit up and was pretty happy. ( not that fake happy either). Take that at face value, I am not a Luther, but I would say she looked happy at the mention of his name
    I am on team Love

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3994987;

But is she still single?

Quote Originally Posted by mom2brieandbray;3994995;
    I just watched Ali on lopaz tonight. She talked little about kasey and frank, the only mention of the final two, George said something about cl and then made a joke about r and Ali in pretty good Spanish answered him then got the Ali giddy look. I am not saying this points to r but imho she lit up and was pretty happy. ( not that fake happy either). Take that at face value, I am not a Luther, but I would say she looked happy at the mention of his name
    What do you mean, you are not a Luther?

Thanks for the update.

eta

I can't help but still like Kasey. He is like a character Paul Zindel would write in one of his books.

Ali is saying these things about Roberto right now (not 2 months ago when taping ended).

He (Roberto) can make even the most ordinary place seem romantic.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said . . . you just know there is a connection.
    Roberto is truly a wonderful man.
    I could not wait to get some alone time with Roberto.
    If I didn't scare Roberto away with that, then I think he is a keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3994999;
    What do you mean, you are not a Luther?

Thanks for the update.

eta

I can't help but still like Kasey. He is like a character Paul Zindel would write in one of his books.
    Sorry I am on my phone and should have said sluther lol
    I am on team Love

Quote Originally Posted by mom2brieandbray;3995005;
    Sorry I am on my phone and should have said sluther lol

Too cute. I also was wondering what a luther was.

Thanks for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2brieandbray;3994995;

She spoke some spanish huh, so they must have had some conversations.