Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3994881;
    I love train travel!!!!!

Do you think we'll pass through the place where you have to kiss?
    U-turn please!!!! Oh, but there would be so many places we would have to pass through for all the sweet kissing they have done this season!!!

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL;3994819;
    [/B]

Re. the bolded.I can actually hear him say that too...it's called humor!
    Not when his demeanor says indifference.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4;3994894;
    U-turn please!!!! Oh, but there would be so many places we would have to pass through for all the sweet kissing they have done this season!!!
    Maybe they would consent to be our tour guides.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3994607;
    The chemistry edit has never been F1, but it's for darn sure that the least like person in the house and the one who is in the middle of the conflict has never been F1 before last season either.
    If I were a betting person, I would have put my pennies on the chemistry edit before I would have put it on Vienna's edit.
    I felt badly for Vienna, but as one who studies the edit, i still was floored when that one happened!
    I agree with mamasue1966 - Ian was F1 and had the chemistry edit big time!

I am on the Roberto or no one helicopter and have been for a long time.

All of the initial spoilers indicated that Chris was let go as F2, and were unsure of what happened with Roberto. Then RS said Roberto or no one; then still without knowing what happens at the FRC says Ali is single.

Roberto isn't getting the chemistry edit. He's getting a romance edit ... the dancing in the street, the LK date, the heart shaped island date. Romantic edit ... totally different than a chemistry edit.

Chris is getting a classic F3 edit ... until Frank dropped out. Now, they had to step it up once Frank exits. Frank was originally in the F2 (according to Ali). Even with having to step up Chris's edit, it's still all about his family.

Now whether she actually chooses Roberto? I think the spoilers that lean that way are as possible as choosing no one.

Ali says the ending is something that has never happened before. Again, the no choice has happened. In Bach'ette history, there has never been an ending where the Bach'ette wasn't proposed to. Nor has the FIR recipient that the lead chooses been the F1.

The ringer in all of this mix is Roberto moving to California. Not likely that he all of a sudden moves to California on a whim, or because he liked California when he was here in the mansion.

Quote Originally Posted by ladygreco;3994907;
    I agree with mamasue1966 - Ian was F1 and had the chemistry edit big time!
    So, did Mary in Byron's season. I think Vienna was chemistry edit to for Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3994917;

All of the initial spoilers indicated that Chris was let go as F2, and were unsure of what happened with Roberto. Then RS said Roberto or no one; then still without knowing what happens at the FRC says Ali is single.

Roberto isn't getting the chemistry edit. He's getting a romance edit ... the dancing in the street, the LK date, the heart shaped island date. Romantic edit ... totally different than a chemistry edit.

Chris is getting a classic F3 edit ... until Frank dropped out. Now, they had to step it up once Frank exits. Frank was originally in the F2 (according to Ali). Even with having to step up Chris's edit, it's still all about his family.

Now whether she actually chooses Roberto? I think the spoilers that lean that way are as possible as choosing no one.

Ali says the ending is something that has never happened before. Again, the no choice has happened. In Bach'ette history, there has never been an ending where the Bach'ette wasn't proposed to. Nor has the FIR recipient that the lead chooses been the F1.

The ringer in all of this mix is Roberto moving to California. Not likely that he all of a sudden moves to California on a whim, or because he liked California when he was here in the mansion.
    You are so right on this! Every time someone throws out the chemistry edit, I just don't get it! There is so much more there! It's much deeper! But you hit the nail on the head! The romance edit is a better word!

I also know for certain that RS does not know one thing that happened at the FRC.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4;3994925;
    You are so right on this! Every time someone throws out the chemistry edit, I just don't get it! There is so much more there! It's much deeper! But you hit the nail on the head! The romance edit is a better word!

I also know for certain that RS does not know one thing that happened at the FRC.
    We're all eyes and ears ... please share!
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4;3994925;

Last night, (paraphrasing) Ali said that if she ended up with Roberto her life would be full of romance.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3994917;

OMG...GREAT post. I am like you...there are so many indications in the editing right from the first night that Roberto was F1....and he still is!!! They are getting the ROMANTIC EDIT!!!!!! Perfect description of it! To your bolded...that is absolutely and totally the ringer!!!!! Roberto F1!!! They are building a life together right now..I think. Thanks
    Karey
    Last edited by KareyR2; 07-21-2010 at 12:14 AM.