Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3994772;
    Most of them pretty easily acquire infamy, that's for sure.

He probably can open an office anywhere tomorrow morning and be successful. Sales is all about charisma, and he has got TONS -- look how much the people who "meet" him like him. Nobody that I can think of has come forward on this board to say they dislike him...and he's operating under the edit of Mike Fleiss, where few escape the tire tracks. But if he wants to stay with State Farm, he has to open an office wherever they make one available...and when. And giving up the certainty of having one in a lovely city in just a few months is what I'm trying to figure out. What motivated that?
    He's def well liked on the show and the forums. What motivated it is yet to be seen. I do think Ali is single so while the most obvious answer would be her I don't think that's it. If he was TB or on DWTS he wouldn't have to move. Maybe it was personal choice. Maybe there is an office that become open and SF thought it would benefit both. I do think ATFR answers this question. It's also a little odd that he hasn't been seen. I hope he's not crushed. I have a feeling he is going to take it really hard.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3994682;
    And what's with sucking Chris' face off if he was to be f3? Same thing with Roberto. She also shouldn't have told Chris she could see herself moving back to MA if he's f3. I know they have to play along but there's no reason to get a guy's hopes up that far if you've already determined him to be f3. Have we ever had a lead tell a F3 that they would move to their area?:nono
    It looked to me as if she was trying to get her face positioned so it couldn't be kissed. She was squirming to bury it in his neck or on his chest. I think you are attributing words to her that were never aired. Nothing about Chris' demeanor says that he is in love with Ali....everything about Roberto's demeanor just shouts it.

Chris seems as though he could take or leave Ali. He said Ali is someone he could spend the rest of his like with... I half expected him to say " better than a sharp stick in the eye."

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by needsalife;3994787;
    You wouldn't say Ian was the chemistry edit. Those two couldn't keep their hands off each other. For that matter, same with Ed.
    He was the chemistry edit? What about all the erectile dysfunction?

I do think Roberto thinks he loves Ali and I also think Chris thinks he's in love with her. But Ali likes both Chris and Roberto equally from what I'm seeing.

ETA: Oh and what about KIPTYNITE, the one she couldn't keep her hands off?
    Last edited by Alanna; 07-20-2010 at 11:02 PM.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3994799;
    It looked to me as if she was trying to get her face positioned so it couldn't be kissed. She was squirming to bury it in his neck or on his chest. I think you are attributing words to her that were never aired. Nothing about Chris' demeanor says that he is in love with Ali....everything about Roberto's demeanor just shouts it.

Chris seems as though he could take or leave Ali. He said Ali is someone he could spend the rest of his like with... I half expected him to say " better than a sharp stick in the eye."

Re. the bolded.I can actually hear him say that too...it's called humor!
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

FORT fan

I get that 70 percent of people love Chris, thinks he's F1 and everything good in the universe. Roberto's thread used to be a nice place to discuss things without having to look through Chris-colored glasses. I'm not sure why people feel they have to be so in-your-face. It's unpleasant and unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3994693;
    I have more than a *feeling* that Roberto and Ali are engaged. There are just tooo many things pointing to it... and some things out of the control of MF. And I do believe that RS is being Fleissed.

Roberto transferring to CA with SF is just the icing on the cake for me...with a license coming due one day before Roberto and Ali can finally go out and be seen together. Coincidence....I think not.

There are so many other subtle signs.
    Ali's blogs....very defensive of the fact that Roberto and her have wonderful conversations. She is very protective and defensive of what is being shown, as opposed to what *really happened*. Also the "no man has ever treated me the way that Roberto treats me"

Roberto's commentary...much more heartfelt and emotional than Chris's was. And he took his Dad's advice right away

Ali talking about a "feeling" on Roberto's HTD and also in IVs.

The infamous Twitter picture...that picture is of a man happily in love and taken by his lover.

Ali's talking to CH and also in IVs that point to things changing on her list

Roberto got the FIR...she was "really really digging Roberto" right from the first night, and it never changed. I think it was CSW who said it best, and I am paraphrasing. "There is the one you Fall in love with, and 1 or 2 others you are startingn to fall in love with". Chris fits in with that latter, but Roberto had her at Hola

There are so many other reasons, but for me, I am buckled in the helicopter, even though I am terrified of flying!!!! It could be a bumpy ride, and if you knew my track record you could take it to the bank as a No Pick! But to me there is just tooo much evidence, not to mention the emotion, the passion, the chemistry that is Alberto! I believe I have been watching a beautiful young couple falling in love from the moment that Roberto stepped out of the limo....and I am even more convinced now. I believe that Roberto has been in CA (with Ali) working on changing his license all this time, so that he could start to build a life with Ali. He is MIA after all....would they do that to a man who is a No Pick. I highly doubt it. JMHO Thanks
    Karey
    Karey - I think I like you ALMOST as much as I like Roberto and Ali together! And that is a lot!!! Your posts are spot on!!!

Quote Originally Posted by needsalife;3994844;
    I get that 70 percent of people love Chris, thinks he's F1 and everything good in the universe. Roberto's thread used to be a nice place to discuss things without having to look through Chris-colored glasses. I'm not sure why people feel they have to be so in-your-face. It's unpleasant and unnecessary.
    I agree. I don't want this thread to get closed like some of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by needsalife;3994844;
    Where do I find one of those clapping smilies?!?!? Just curious....

On a side note... if we really can stomach it, it might just make us feel good tonight that nearly no one on this board thinks she picked Roberto!!! Just makes me all the more certain... (hating to draw comparisons to Ed here!!!)

Train Roberto coming on through!!!! Toot Toot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4;3994874;
    On a side note... if we really can stomach it, it might just make us feel good tonight that nearly no one on this board thinks she picked Roberto!!! Just makes me all the more certain... (hating to draw comparisons to Ed here!!!)

Train Roberto coming on through!!!! Toot Toot!!!
    I love train travel!!!!!

Do you think we'll pass through the place where you have to kiss?

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!