Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3994620;
    maryhse, hilarious! I'm exhausted of this season too. Cannot wait till Saturday and the ATFR leaks.
    When will the ATFR be filmed?
    This coming Saturday or the Saturday after that?
    (And I do hope we will have some leaks!)
    Marti

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;3994638;
    When will the ATFR be filmed?
    This coming Saturday or the Saturday after that?
    (And I do hope we will have some leaks!)
    This coming Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3994636;
    That is exactly what I am saying.
    Ok. Then question, why do you keep posting this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3994636;
    But the point is, Roberto isn't the F1..
    Opinion or objective evidence?

FORT Fanatic

Roberto got the FIR never won but will win this time
    The highwire act given to final 1
    The first hometown date
    The first fantasy date and gets the first rose most of the time.
    He got a lot of first. New season, new writers new everything and ends with final rose in the number 1 spot.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

I have more than a *feeling* that Roberto and Ali are engaged. There are just tooo many things pointing to it... and some things out of the control of MF. And I do believe that RS is being Fleissed.

Roberto transferring to CA with SF is just the icing on the cake for me...with a license coming due one day before Roberto and Ali can finally go out and be seen together. Coincidence....I think not.

There are so many other subtle signs.
    Ali's blogs....very defensive of the fact that Roberto and her have wonderful conversations. She is very protective and defensive of what is being shown, as opposed to what *really happened*. Also the "no man has ever treated me the way that Roberto treats me"

Roberto's commentary...much more heartfelt and emotional than Chris's was. And he took his Dad's advice right away

Ali talking about a "feeling" on Roberto's HTD and also in IVs.

The infamous Twitter picture...that picture is of a man happily in love and taken by his lover.

Ali's talking to CH and also in IVs that point to things changing on her list

Roberto got the FIR...she was "really really digging Roberto" right from the first night, and it never changed. I think it was CSW who said it best, and I am paraphrasing. "There is the one you Fall in love with, and 1 or 2 others you are startingn to fall in love with". Chris fits in with that latter, but Roberto had her at Hola

There are so many other reasons, but for me, I am buckled in the helicopter, even though I am terrified of flying!!!! It could be a bumpy ride, and if you knew my track record you could take it to the bank as a No Pick! But to me there is just tooo much evidence, not to mention the emotion, the passion, the chemistry that is Alberto! I believe I have been watching a beautiful young couple falling in love from the moment that Roberto stepped out of the limo....and I am even more convinced now. I believe that Roberto has been in CA (with Ali) working on changing his license all this time, so that he could start to build a life with Ali. He is MIA after all....would they do that to a man who is a No Pick. I highly doubt it. JMHO Thanks
    Karey
    Last edited by KareyR2; 07-20-2010 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3994642;
    Ok. Then question, why do you keep posting this?

Opinion or objective evidence?
    Both objective evidence and opinion.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3994626;
    Thanks for sharing - I hope my questions didn't offend you! I really am just trying to wrap my head around how giving up this great opportunity fits into what we know about Roberto's character.
    I see it as giving up a good opportunity for a better opportunity. Charleston is a beautiful city, but the per capita income and the population is pretty far behind Orange County. He only moved there a couple of months before taping and his family is in Tampa. He doesn't exactly have roots in South Carolina.

With the exposure he had during the 12 episodes of Bachelorette 6 and the way he conducted himself throughout, he is in a position to open an office anywhere. Any former contestant who goes looking for publicity seems to be able to get.
    Last edited by blasie; 07-20-2010 at 11:35 PM. Reason: spelling correction

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3994725;
    I see it as giving up a good opportunity for a better opportunity. Charleston is a beautiful city, but the per capita income and the population is pretty far behind Orange County. He only moved there a couple of months before taping and his family is in Tampa. He doesn't exactly have roots in South Carolina.

With the exposure he had during the 12 episodes of Bachelorette 6 and the way he conducted himself throughout, he is in a position to open an office anywhere. Any former contestant who goes looking for publicity seems to be able to get.
    Good point. His family and friends aren't in SC so moving elsewhere for a better opportunity might not be such a stretch. He will make a killing in such a diverse location. Add in his looks, kindness, and great edit and SF is very lucky to have him. If this was his choice they backed it. I'm sure they know he's gold out there.

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3994725;

Most of them pretty easily acquire infamy, that's for sure.

He probably can open an office anywhere tomorrow morning and be successful. Sales is all about charisma, and he has got TONS -- look how much the people who "meet" him like him. Nobody that I can think of has come forward on this board to say they dislike him...and he's operating under the edit of Mike Fleiss, where few escape the tire tracks. But if he wants to stay with State Farm, he has to open an office wherever they make one available...and when. And giving up the certainty of having one in a lovely city in just a few months is what I'm trying to figure out. What motivated that?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fan

Just noticed in the SC's and have been seeing it on the show's since RM's HTD...Ali is wearing that same necklace with RM since his parents house. There is a such thing as colored crystal...if we are going by our sourse re: necklace. I just find it interesting!