Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3994603;
    Only 1 lasted. So, that tells us this 'such and such should pick the nice one' don't work either.
    Oh absolutely. But the point is, Roberto isn't the F1.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3994580;
    The chemistry edit has never been F1. The sweet edit (Tessa, Jen, Ryan) has been the F1 many, many, many times. Granted under different editors, but it's happened.
    The chemistry edit has never been F1, but it's for darn sure that the least like person in the house and the one who is in the middle of the conflict has never been F1 before last season either.
    If I were a betting person, I would have put my pennies on the chemistry edit before I would have put it on Vienna's edit.
    I felt badly for Vienna, but as one who studies the edit, i still was floored when that one happened!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3994519;
    I totally get that there are logistical problems involved, and as I said, I think he's outta there. What I was trying to flesh out was whether it was possible.
    You know...you could be right. He could be moving for Ali, to do the Bachelor, to open the Hispanic market more, to enjoy the weather, to make it in show biz, to make more money, to be with some mystery girl, to dance with a few stars, or maybe it's more peaceful to study for his SC training there. Who knows? Anything in life is possible.

I wish him luck with whatever he is doing for whatever reason.

I wish Chris L. luck with his life and all of his family.

I wish Ali luck with whatever endeavor she is on to.

I wish you all luck with your spoilers and specs and the dedication with which you pursue your theories!

Peace out y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3994585;
    AKA083!

Thanks for posting here.

Maybe you are right.
    A couple of people who were visiting in the Cape Code area mentioned that they saw CL working at the family landscaping business and she indicated how nice he is. There have been several sightings of him but I can't find any of Roberto!

Quote Originally Posted by AKA083;3994615;
    A couple of people who were visiting in the Cape Code area mentioned that they saw CL working at the family landscaping business and she indicated how nice he is. There have been several sightings of him but I can't find any of Roberto!
    Yup. Roberto knows how to keep a low profile for sure. I can't wait until we get an interview with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3994607;
    The chemistry edit has never been F1, but it's for darn sure that the least like person in the house and the one who is in the middle of the conflict has never been F1 before last season either.
    If I were a betting person, I would have put my pennies on the chemistry edit before I would have put it on Vienna's edit.
    I felt badly for Vienna, but as one who studies the edit, i still was floored when that one happened!
    Sigh, well if he's the F1, TPTB shouldn't do it ever again. Vienna winning made sense because they showed us their connection and he let Perfect Ali walk out the door because he had Vienna. This would just be a letdown.

maryhse, hilarious! I'm exhausted of this season too. Cannot wait till Saturday and the ATFR leaks.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3994580;
    The chemistry edit has never been F1. The sweet edit (Tessa, Jen, Ryan) has been the F1 many, many, many times. Granted under different editors, but it's happened.
    Yes the chemistry edit has never been final 1, we know that but this is Ali not trista she is a little bit more like Meredith. The thing is Chris wass in love with Ali before even meeting her and having a date where as Roberto let it come to him. Ali talk about Roberto more than Chris she they always talk about the person who is the winner, ask Jesse from Deanna season he spells it out in an interview earlier. Roberto is different in that he is just good people there are no faults with him, he is a straight up guy said by many even when he was with Ali and the boys he was the same person. It would have been wrong to choose Chris when from my viewing point he is a friend and no more. She does not touch him or caress him like how she is with Roberto, on offense, and the edit of Roberto points to final 1 they are hiding him and using sexy edit, throwing all the girlfriend stuff that fell into their laps.

I gotta run! I will check in with you from time to time and advise you of any information I may run across. Have a good evening!

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;3994611;
    You know...you could be right. He could be moving for Ali, to do the Bachelor, to open the Hispanic market more, to enjoy the weather, to make it in show biz, to make more money, to be with some mystery girl, to dance with a few stars, or maybe it's more peaceful to study for his SC training there. Who knows? Anything in life is possible.

I wish him luck with whatever he is doing for whatever reason.

I wish Chris L. luck with his life and all of his family.

I wish Ali luck with whatever endeavor she is on to.

I wish you all luck with your spoilers and specs and the dedication with which you pursue your theories!

Peace out y'all!
    Thanks for sharing - I hope my questions didn't offend you! I really am just trying to wrap my head around how giving up this great opportunity fits into what we know about Roberto's character.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3994600;
    I feel like a broken record too. Look at Meredith and Matthew's interactions and compare it to this season. She could not stand him by the time FDs rolled around.
    Wrong. Meredith deliberately blocked Matt from putting his leg over hers when she was forced by the producers to make out with him on the bed at his LCD. That move was widely discussed! Go Mere!!