Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

As of late that is how the final 2 gets it but the story line is there, after watching 20 season chris was slated for number 3. I might not have been on this board until last year but reading and watching has help me to understand he would have been final 3.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3994564;
    Then why did Chris get the best suite with the roses?
    Ed got the least expensive suite. I can't remember about the roses, but I think he got them.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3994572;
    As of late that is how the final 2 gets it but the story line is there, after watching 20 season chris was slated for number 3. I might not have been on this board until last year but reading and watching has help me to understand he would have been final 3.
    I'm always cynical and usually wrong. So, take it w/ a grain of salt!

Hi everyone,

As you can see, I am new to this board. I have been reading your posts for the past week. You guys are really good private investigators!

I think CL got the best suite because ABC is promoting him to be the next bachelor. Therefore, his setting would be more glamorous than Roberto. Also, I read today on the ABC Bachelorette blog that CL's mother died of ALS. As a result, he was helping a radio station in Dennis raise money for this cause.

BTW, I am with TEAM ROBERTO!

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3994559;
    Roberto would have been final 1 not Chris he is in the lovable final 3 spot bank on that.
    The chemistry edit has never been F1. The sweet edit (Tessa, Jen, Ryan) has been the F1 many, many, many times. Granted under different editors, but it's happened.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3994575;
    I'm always cynical and usually wrong. So, take it w/ a grain of salt!
    I'm always cynical and wrong, too...but since none of these couples stay together, their track record is at least as bad as mine.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by AKA083;3994578;
    Hi everyone,

As you can see, I am new to this board. I have been reading your posts for the past week. You guys are really good private investigators!

I think CL got the best suite because ABC is promoting him to be the next bachelor. Therefore, his setting would be more glamorous than Roberto. Also, I read today on the ABC Bachelorette blog that CL's mother died of ALS. As a result, he was helping a radio station in Dennis raise money for this cause.

BTW, I am with TEAM ROBERTO!
    AKA083!

Thanks for posting here.

Maybe you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3994580;
    The chemistry edit has never been F1. The sweet edit (Tessa, Jen, Ryan) has been the F1 many, many, many times. Granted under different editors, but it's happened.
    Ian, Ian, Ian!!! I feel like a broken record but Mere and Ian were all over each other and had the chemistry edit. And Ian was F1.

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3994593;
    Ian, Ian, Ian!!! I feel like a broken record but Mere and Ian were all over each other and had the chemistry edit. And Ian was F1.
    I feel like a broken record too. Look at Meredith and Matthew's interactions and compare it to this season. She could not stand him by the time FDs rolled around.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3994580;
    Only 1 lasted. So, that tells us this 'such and such should pick the nice one' don't work either.