Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by beader;3994468;
    Maybe by then she figured she wouldn't have picked Frank as one of the F2 anyway. Thus, neither R or C was a default F2. Yes, she said Frank would have met her parents, but we don't know if that was initial "hurt" reaction or something she still felt the next day after he left. I just hate to call something an out and out lie based on what we see/hear on this show. But that's just my opinion.....
    If Frank had dumped her AFTER their date, I think we could say that she knew what she was doing when she said "Frank was going to F2." But, he did it BEFORE they had what could have been anything from a perfect to a horrendous date. If it was awful, she might now be saying "Frank was going home that night, even if he hadn't dumped me."
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3994415;
    Of course not, as you said, it's someone awaiting an agency....however long that takes. But I haven't seen anyone say that he must await an agency in the zone in which he is currently working or that, now that his assignment is in California, he must give up awaiting the agency in South Carolina. My sister-in-law waited on her agency in my father-in-laws office...and I have no idea whether their two offices were in the same SF zone.
    Different states, different insurance laws and regulations to learn, different underwriting of risks within each state, different coverages for a multitude of policies...why waste your time doing that in one state if you aren't going to be working there? We aren't just talking zones here, we are talking different states that require new licensing. T

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;3994514;
    Different states, different insurance laws and regulations to learn, different underwriting of risks within each state, different coverages for a multitude of policies...why waste your time doing that in one state if you aren't going to be working there? We aren't just talking zones here, we are talking different states that require new licensing. T
    I totally get that there are logistical problems involved, and as I said, I think he's outta there. What I was trying to flesh out was whether it was possible.
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3994485;
    If Frank had dumped her AFTER their date, I think we could say that she knew what she was doing when she said "Frank was going to F2." But, he did it BEFORE they had what could have been anything from a perfect to a horrendous date. If it was awful, she might now be saying "Frank was going home that night, even if he hadn't dumped me."
    Nope. She admited in another interview that Frank was going to be in her final 2, but that she was sure that she wasn't going to pick him. So, it seems like the reason why she was keeping Frank around was due to him being an easier reason to dump him at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3994524;
    Nope. She admited in another interview that Frank was going to be in her final 2, but that she was sure that she wasn't going to pick him. So, it seems like the reason why she was keeping Frank around was due to him being an easier reason to dump him at the end.
    Well, I'm a little suspect....because it's awfully easy to say "I was gonna dump YOU" after he has dumped her.
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3994532;
    Well, I'm a little suspect....because it's awfully easy to say "I was gonna dump YOU" after he has dumped her.
    I mean that she knew who her final 2 guys were before Tahiti.

I believe Roberto would have been the final 3 guy.

That Frank leaving did change things after that however.
    Last edited by atem; 07-20-2010 at 10:33 PM.

My bro-in-law had an agency and then a district - makes serious cash but literally works 7 days a week and wants to give it up due to stress.

Isn't CA one of the more difficult states to sell in due to consumer protections and regulations? Several yrs ago, I worked for an insurance holding firm and anytime we had to file our products in CA to market and sell them, it was an arduous process with the regulatory agencies. Point being, this could be a pretty major move on his part.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3994548;
    My bro-in-law had an agency and then a district - makes serious cash but literally works 7 days a week and wants to give it up due to stress.

Isn't CA one of the more difficult states to sell in due to consumer protections and regulations? Several yrs ago, I worked for an insurance holding firm and anytime we had to file our products in CA to market and sell them, it was an arduous process with the regulatory agencies. Point being, this could be a pretty major move on his part.
    I just know from reading that it's a time consuming job. No way would Roberto just up and move just because he 'likes' California.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3994542;
    I mean that she knew who her final 2 guys were before Tahiti.

I believe Roberto would have been the final 3 guy.

That Frank leaving did change things after that however.

Roberto would have been final 1 not Chris he is in the lovable final 3 spot bank on that.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3994559;
    Roberto would have been final 1 not Chris he is in the lovable final 3 spot bank on that.
    Then why did Chris get the best suite with the roses?