Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3991370;
    It is your duty as a Forter to give him a call ASAP!
    And don't forget the audio of any conversations as well as still pictures....
    I'd appreciate it! thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3991331;
    This isn't the first time this has been said, though. Lithargy has just jumped on this particular bandwagon with Don, my source, Melinda, and US mag and all the sources that piggybacked off of it.
    Just sayin imo that it doesn't surprise me. Especially with the timing this season is almost over.
    The only thing at this point that would shock me is if she chose CL.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3991376;
    Irvine is almost 470 miles away from San Francisco. 8 hours drive if you drive like a maniac but, 10-12 hours if you drive like normal. Of course, it is a short flight away.
    It was a quick and dirty guess, meant to convey that they aren't moving into her San Jose apt while he's working somewhere in So Calif.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3991387;
    It was a quick and dirty guess, meant to convey that they aren't moving into her San Jose apt while he's working somewhere in So Calif.
    My question is - What area does the Southern California in Irvine cover. Like from what city to what city. This area could actually include San Jose - right??

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3991376;
    Irvine is almost 470 miles away from San Francisco. 8 hours drive if you drive like a maniac but, 10-12 hours if you drive like normal. Of course, it is a short flight away.

Guess that makes having a buddy who's a flight attendant pretty convenient... Not that I think they will be commuting to to San Fran, but for those who are in a tizzy about distance from families and such, with the right connections it really isn't a biggie.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3991396;
    My question is - What area does the Southern California in Irvine cover. Like from what city to what city. This area could actually include San Jose - right??
    Sorta wouldn't make sense, someone the other night said the other two California zones were something like Central and Northern, and in logical terms (which may have nothing to do with how they do business) it doesn't make sense to include a city like San Jose in a "southern California" zone.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fanatic

When some SF area cities were posted earlier I think that the location just north of Irvine on the list was Culver City (LA area). Then there was a central section including Bakersfield and Modesto which are farther north of LA but south of San Franciso. I couldn't tell if Irvine might include a more northern part of the OC before LA area. Maybe a SF person could clarify.

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Could something have happened with the SC agency? Maybe it is no longer availabe, maybe the person is not retiring anymore.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

great work Blondiegal. I'm 100% convinced now that Ali picked Roberto and he moved for her - she's probably looking to move to Socal too. Thanks Lithargicfor chiming in! always have had my flag planted in Roberto F1 and I'm sooo excited to see the rest of this season ...beyond the horrible splice/dice/onedimentionalized/dramafilled edit we're seeing a real love/infatuation story!!!!
    Team Alibeartito

My question exactly! Maybe there's some overlap (commute-wise) between State Farm - Irvine area and where Ali is or wants to be.
    Team ROBERTO