Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Holding Frank over until the ATFR makes sense if you're coming from the perspective of Ali does not get engaged to Roberto or pick Roberto in any way, shape or form. The angle they would hit if it's a no pick is either Frank was it for her on this season, or he was the reason she couldn't move forward with either of the F2. Either way, he'd be at the center of it all. Thus it makes sense for him to be there and not at the MTA.

If Roberto and Ali are engaged, Frank's appearance at the ATFR makes no sense, IMO.

FORT Newbie

Might they just not have invited Frank to the MTA because as of now and what's been televised, he's still in the running? They may just be trying to keep spoilers to a minimum, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by natamars;3990917;
    Might they just not have invited Frank to the MTA because as of now and what's been televised, he's still in the running? They may just be trying to keep spoilers to a minimum, I don't know.
    Today is another day. I will question my uw friend today and see if she has heard anything. Keeping spoilers to a minimum, hmmm to late for that But I think you hit the nail on the head, so much has been revealed and they have allowed it, I don't remember any season where they have shown the GF of a bachelor before they actually were destined to leave.

At the end of Byron's season, the tiny pics were released before the FRC was shown, and it showed everything, in those pics, that was a phenominal ending, I am wondering if they will TPTB that is do this same this season. Poor RS if he is wrong, will he show himself in the public eye and humble himself to say, well you win some you lose some.

Park it people, we are in for a ride, and All the fun parks in the world don't have a roller coaster like this one. Plenty of Air time for those of you who like those things...

No park rides for me. I come to the spoiler section to be just that spoiled to what happened.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3991010;
    No park rides for me. I come to the spoiler section to be just that spoiled to what happened.
    Same here! Haven't liked rides since I was a kid...

Quote Originally Posted by BeReal;3990776;
    I just watched 2 youtube Ali interviews and now I'm 99% (used to be 80%) sure she picked someone at the end. I'm certain most of you have seen them already but in light of all the spoilers (neg & positive), I'm more convinced that Ali chose Roberta than ever before. In fact, I think she could be married (and IMHO that would be crazy). The 2 interviews are titled "I Was Scared" by ET and "Monday Night: New Bachelorette Ready to Find Love, Happiness" by Wisn.com
    Her demeanor speaks volumes but here are a couple of quotes that I think are pointing to picking someone:

"I want to put what's most important first and that's love"
    She goes on to say that her friends said 'Ali, if you find love on the show, if you really find your husband here, then what does anything else matter? Go for it! No matter how hard it is, it will be all worth it' Ali finishes with a smile "They were so right"
    When asked if she will be married in a year, she responded with "You know, some people meet and get married. Who knows/ I could elope in a few months..." She didn't have to mention about people meeting and getting married right away. I find the answer odd. She could have just said "maybe" etc. The above quotes were from the ET interview.
    "I think the viewers will really enjoy watching this story unfold...very interesting ending. I think viewers will be surprised" Sounds similar to what Jillian said. Keep in mind "phenomenal" ending
    I didn't say 100% because you never know on this show. After watching all the dates, I really think there's a storyline building with Ali and Roberto, even though the edit focuses on their attraction/chemistry. I have been rooting for Chris and Roberto (in that order) since the beginning but I will have to admit that I think she will fit more with Roberto than Chris.
    Thanks for the information! Not only will the ending be "phenomenal," "interesting," and a "surprise". Now Ali is saying that we will enjoy the ending.

"They were so right." From Ali's own lips! Therefore, she's telling us that she did find love and that she did find a (future) husband.

Ali & Roberto!!

I think all of the chat about "would Ali take someone back?"..."would Ali go after someone?" is just most fluff for this season. I think the only reason they kept Frank from attending MTA was to get people thinking that Fank comes back a la Reid. I can imagine it now in the previews for the final episode.

We are treated to a close up of someone's feet walking along a wooden dock. The feet stop at a doorway. We see a hand knocking on a wooden door. Cut to a shot of Ali's face looking surprised or something (I don't know)

Or....they'll try to play it up that something happens at ATFR.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Re: Bachelorette 6 Ali Fedotowsky***Spoilers***

I heard from a 100% reliable source that Roberto is now officially listed as an Agency Intern in the Irvine CA South Coast Region on the State Farm website. So for whatever reason he is moving there and will be waiting on an agency assignment somewhere in the South Coast region of California.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 07-19-2010 at 02:18 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3991325;
    I heard from a 100% reliable source that Roberto is now officially listed as an Agency Intern in the Irvine CA South Coast Region on the State Farm website. So for whatever reason he is moving there and will be waiting on an agency assignment somewhere in the South Coast region of Californian.
    The only thing that made any sense with that conflicting info was that one source hadn't been updated. It seems pretty obvious he has a job in California.

Thanks for digging into it.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3991319;
    Makes sense to me just a matter of time now til all leaks come out.
    This isn't the first time this has been said, though. Lithargy has just jumped on this particular bandwagon with Don, my source, Melinda, and US mag and all the sources that piggybacked off of it.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan