Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Not that this is reliable but tvfanspace is reporting that Ali and Roberto got engaged and broke it off shortly after the FRC.

FORT Fanatic

Where is that I am on site dont see they broke it off?

Quote Originally Posted by nescrunch;3990658;
    Not that this is reliable but tvfanspace is reporting that Ali and Roberto got engaged and broke it off shortly after the FRC.
    If I was going to put out any old theory and hope for the best, this would be a reasonably good one to go with.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3990667;
    Where is that I am on site dont see they broke it off?
    It's listed on the bachelor and on bachelorette page of that site. If you read how the riddle is solved, it says Roberto proposed and she accepted. Next paragraph says they broke it off.

FORT Fanatic

Then why the hell is he moving to CA then? Did they not say that Kiptyn was the bachelor last season and they were wrong?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3990681;
    Then why the hell is he moving to CA then? Did they not say that Kiptyn was the bachelor last season and they were wrong?
    I know, I know. It did say Kiptyn backed out at the last minute. I just think between all of these people basically saying Roberto or no one then all starting to say she is single, we should prepare for that scenario. Seems single Ali is a little more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3990623;
    It makes no sense to me, either. Even a permanent relationship with Ali doesn't require this and it just doesn't fit in with who.he.is. I'm not talking about his edit, but his personal accomplishments.
    Agreed on every point in this post. She doesn't even have a job or family in Cali! If they want to live together right now, he needs to tell her to get her cute butt over to SC as he is the one who has a job there and she's the one who is floundering around, flirting with photogs at the moment. Seriously.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Roberto, dude, snap out of it before you find yourself on a picnic bench with Ali telling Chris Harrison why you stopped having sex with her a month into the engagement and why you changed your number and closed down your Facebook instead of telling her it was over.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3990681;
    That's why this licensing and the "housing" info is so important. They called Jillian season that she picked ED. They didn't think Vienna won last season. I think they thought someone else one and when RS spilled they thought I think that Ali was coming back or Vienna & Jake weren't still together. So, it's uo for grabs there. They like to do the riddles. They had Ed riddle & had riddle this season. They give how their riddle spells out that Roberto was chosen but, they broke up. The thing is if they broke up I can't see Ali reiterating how confident she was in her final decision and how that was what was important. Also hyping Roberto (& Chris) as great men if they broke up. Plus, telling viewers to have faith and have that she did get engaged but they broke up. I also don't see TPTB saving Frank 'til the ATFR. They would have enough drama with ALi discussing why she didn't pick Chris & why she & Roberto broke up. They could have kept Frank drama at MTA. A post-FRC breakup would speak to the FB post about no one(no one) get comfortable because we would think Roberto & Ali got engaged only to see breakup at ATFR. It would be like Jason/Melissa situation without the switch. I wouldn't see the need to make it look like she switched to Frank the breakup would be enough drama.And Frank's been out and about with the girlfriend. If they were going to use Frank as the reason for the breakup that wouldn't float with the reason given in the spoiler. I don't know doesn't fit with her demeanor of being right in her decision and comments on making relationship work. Also her confidence and faith in herself and knowing what she wanted. Even this weekend her talking about her journey being different from Jake & Vienna and Jillian & Ed. Time will tell. But, further info on this CA situation would help more.
    Last edited by nikkij_26; 07-19-2010 at 02:03 AM.

FORT Newbie

I just watched 2 youtube Ali interviews and now I'm 99% (used to be 80%) sure she picked someone at the end. I'm certain most of you have seen them already but in light of all the spoilers (neg & positive), I'm more convinced that Ali chose Roberta than ever before. In fact, I think she could be married (and IMHO that would be crazy). The 2 interviews are titled "I Was Scared" by ET and "Monday Night: New Bachelorette Ready to Find Love, Happiness" by Wisn.com
    Her demeanor speaks volumes but here are a couple of quotes that I think are pointing to picking someone:

"I want to put what's most important first and that's love"
    She goes on to say that her friends said 'Ali, if you find love on the show, if you really find your husband here, then what does anything else matter? Go for it! No matter how hard it is, it will be all worth it' Ali finishes with a smile "They were so right"
    When asked if she will be married in a year, she responded with "You know, some people meet and get married. Who knows/ I could elope in a few months..." She didn't have to mention about people meeting and getting married right away. I find the answer odd. She could have just said "maybe" etc. The above quotes were from the ET interview.
    "I think the viewers will really enjoy watching this story unfold...very interesting ending. I think viewers will be surprised" Sounds similar to what Jillian said. Keep in mind "phenomenal" ending
    I didn't say 100% because you never know on this show. After watching all the dates, I really think there's a storyline building with Ali and Roberto, even though the edit focuses on their attraction/chemistry. I have been rooting for Chris and Roberto (in that order) since the beginning but I will have to admit that I think she will fit more with Roberto than Chris.