Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3989965;
    Yeah, I don't care about if he's on some list on SF, but if he's showing now as in the CA zone and not the Southern zone.

kat4carolina really seems legit to me as she was very excited and even e-mailed RS about his reaction.
    What does Meatball mean by as of 4pm this afternoon he is listed as trainee agent SC coast?

Is it safe to say that he is still in sc then?
    I am on team Love

It is safe to say that the information from Friday night (that State Farm has assigned him to a region in CA) conflicts with the information from this afternoon (that he is assigned by State Farm to a region in the southern US.) Why the information conflicts is anybody's guess. Were they looking at two different databases, one of which is not updated? Was he assigned to CA on Friday only to be reassigned to SC today? Who knows. But we have two differing pieces of info on his work assignment.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3989978;
    It is safe to say that the information from Friday night (that State Farm has assigned him to a region in CA) conflicts with the information from this afternoon (that he is assigned by State Farm to a region in the southern US.) Why the information conflicts is anybody's guess. Were they looking at two different databases, one of which is not updated? Was he assigned to CA on Friday only to be reassigned to SC today? Who knows. But we have two differing pieces of info on his work assignment.
    Hmm. I really wonder why this is? It's really, really strong circumstantial evidence that he's the F1 so I wish we could nail this down one way or the other and from there, my imagination can handle everything just fine!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I don't think meatball was looking at the same thing as kat4carolina, but she's not here now, so we will just have to wait. As for kat4carolina, she hasn't been back since.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3989981;
    I don't think meatball was looking at the same thing as kat4carolina, but she's not here now, so we will just have to wait. As for kat4carolina, she hasn't been back since.
    That makes the most sense -- they are looking at two different sources of information, one has been updated (transfer to CA) one which has not (still in SC.) It gives some context to his application for licensure in California.
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fogey

What was meatball looking at then? How come she's looking at an outdated source?

I wish I knew more about this insurance company (funny, considering SF IS my insurance company )! To me, it seems like the database information would be consistent across state lines. The way I understood it before, it sounded like it was one big database accessible to SF employees. Very strange indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3989979;
    Hmm. I really wonder why this is? It's really, really strong circumstantial evidence that he's the F1 so I wish we could nail this down one way or the other and from there, my imagination can handle everything just fine!
    Maryhse is going to check herself also Monday when she goes to work. Meatball may be on later after the storm. Kat4carolina was nline this morning but it was before Meatball checked in. Hopefully she'll check back in tonight and questions can be asked further over what Meatball found. Best for both to be online at same time because through SF lingo they can verify where they each looked, names, etc.
    Last edited by nikkij_26; 07-18-2010 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3989987;
    What was meatball looking at then? How come she's looking at an outdated source?
    I have no idea, but the alternative explanations are even stranger.
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.