Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

  1. #2391
    FORT Fogey nikkij_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    1,615

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;3989876;
    I just checked at work to see if ROberto is still listed in our directory. As of 4pm this afternoon he is listed as trainee agent SC coast.

    This does not mean he is not inquiring for a license in Ca. It could mean nothing. Just he is still listed here as well. I am going to check everyday. If he is moving to CA he wouldn't necessarily be out of our computer here.

    Could the person who saw in their directory please double check he is agent in training.

    I did find another ROberto M but there was a middle initial and he is agent staff...not agent in training. The RM I was looking at is Agent in Training. I don't doubt for one minute the info we received tho, because of pm and the SF lingo.

    Our Roberto Martinez , JR. has the sullivan Island , SC address as does the CA non-residence license one(listed as Roberto Martinez Jr). I don't know if that helps. I don't know that Roberto has a middle name but usually I've seen him just listed as Roberto Martinez without JR or middle name listed. Key is address though. Perhaps Maryhse can help when she checks at work tomorrow.
    Last edited by nikkij_26; 07-18-2010 at 07:03 PM.

  2. #2392
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;3989876;
    I just checked at work to see if ROberto is still listed in our directory. As of 4pm this afternoon he is listed as trainee agent SC coast.

    This does not mean he is not inquiring for a license in Ca. It could mean nothing. Just he is still listed here as well. I am going to check everyday. If he is moving to CA he wouldn't necessarily be out of our computer here.

    Could the person who saw in their directory please double check he is agent in training.

    I did find another ROberto M but there was a middle initial and he is agent staff...not agent in training. The RM I was looking at is Agent in Training. I don't doubt for one minute the info we received tho, because of pm and the SF lingo.
    Well, it looks like he's still in the Southern region. I guess I don't get what kat4carolina saw though to make her think Roberto is in the CA zone.

    Roberto doesn't have a middle name that I know of.

    eta

    Here is what kat4carolina originally posted:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kat4Carolina;3986439;
    Yes, I work at SF. Have a brother and many friends who are agents in SC so I know the agency intern process well...along with the state of SC.
    I looked uEmailed RS and he had not heard a word. Am awaiting a reply back.

    You're welcome!
    I looked up his name a couple of weeks ago and it showed GA/SC (Southern Zone that I referred to earlier).
    Today is shows the California Zone with Irvine listed as the home office. But like many before me have said, that is somewhat of a "holding tank" until he gets his office assignment. Much like Duluth, GA was for him previously.
    Last edited by atem; 07-18-2010 at 06:57 PM.

  3. #2393
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    315

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3989889;
    Well, it looks like he's still in the Southern region. I guess I don't get what kat4carolina saw though to make her think Roberto is in the CA zone.

    Roberto doesn't have a middle name that I know of.
    kat didn't "think", she knew what she saw and others have confirmed it.

  4. #2394
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;3989914;
    kat didn't "think", she knew what she saw and others have confirmed it.
    No one has been on to confirm the transfer of his employment from one region to another that kat4carolina brought forward.

    What others have seen and confirmed is the license look-up info for his CA non-resident license that minidiva first posted here.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

  5. #2395
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    847

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    What does RM's CA non-resident license mean?

  6. #2396
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3989942;
    What does RM's CA non-resident license mean?
    It means that he can write insurance in California for the next 90 days while he completes some add'l requirements for a permanent license in CA.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

  7. #2397
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    339

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;3989914;
    kat didn't "think", she knew what she saw and others have confirmed it.
    I also thought that it was confirmed with the Department of Insurance in Cali that he was granted the non-resident license as of last Friday. That should not be hard to see - Those Insurance Records are open to any of us who can access them from the Internet. I'm not good at this - but someone who is, could do it quiet easily. If our Roberto is listed, then it is a done deal that he has a non-residence license to sell insurance in Cali. The end of the story. Public records are public records not records that we can alter in any way. I hate to bring this up, but if sdl was here with us now, we would have the answer - no questions about it. Ghee I miss him - not always agreed with him, but he was one of a kind. Rest in Peace sdl.

  8. #2398
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3989948;
    I also thought that it was confirmed with the Department of Insurance in Cali that he was granted the non-resident license as of last Friday. That should not be hard to see - Those Insurance Records are open to any of us who can access them from the Internet. I'm not good at this - but someone who is, could do it quiet easily. If our Roberto is listed, then it is a done deal that he has a non-residence license to sell insurance in Cali. The end of the story. Public records are public records not records that we can alter in any way. I hate to bring this up, but if sdl was here with us now, we would have the answer - no questions about it. Ghee I miss him - not always agreed with him, but he was one of a kind. Rest in Peace sdl.
    The fact that he is licensed to write insurance in California IS a fact, but it says nothing about whether he is moving there or where his job is. There are two separate questions here: Where is he legally allowed to write insurance? and Where has State Farm assigned him to work?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

  9. #2399
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Yeah, I don't care about if he's on some list on SF, but if he's showing now as in the CA zone and not the Southern zone.

    kat4carolina really seems legit to me as she was very excited and even e-mailed RS about his reaction.

  10. #2400
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    653

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3989952;
    The fact that he is licensed to write insurance in California IS a fact, but it says nothing about whether he is moving there or where his job is. There are two separate questions here: Where is he legally allowed to write insurance? and Where has State Farm assigned him to work?
    That's the way I understand it. The license itself in CA doesn't mean anything. Someone posted that some agents have licenses in 30+ states. I agree it all hinges on whether he is assigned/housed I believe the term was in CA or still in SC/Southern zone. Could someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.