Page 24 of 291 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3925536;
    I think karey's point is more that there are 2 teams - teamChris and teamRoberto and there doesn't seem to be many people who are opened minded enough to see that Roberto is just as deserving as Chris to win Ali's heart.....but I'm just assuming that's what she means.
    Could be - but I disagree that there are 2 teams - see ALOT of folks who are ok with either/or - which I tend to like myself - mostly because not enough of either has been seen - and until things are more equal - after epi 4 is shown - will many make a choice as to who they think is who - many will remain in more neutral territory I believe .

The polarizing will start on monday night tho - Roberto's 1n1 - and many will think Chris won't have a chance - so
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3925540;
    Could be - but I disagree that there are 2 teams - see ALOT of folks who are ok with either/or - which I tend to like myself - mostly because not enough of either has been seen - and until things are more equal - after epi 4 is shown - will many make a choice as to who they think is who - many will remain in more neutral territory I believe .

The polarizing will start on monday night tho - Roberto's 1n1 - and many will think Chris won't have a chance - so
    This is what I meant... I have not seen enough of the F2 to be team CL or team Roberto. I think it's too early in the game to determine who we think the best guy for her is. Not knowing really anything about them and not seeing any interactions with Ali my opinions of them are somewhat shallow and why shouldn't they be? I am forming a first impression of someone I have never met and probably will never meet.

I was not impressed with either of the F2's conversations so far.

I think karey's point is more that there are 2 teams - teamChris and teamRoberto and there doesn't seem to be many people who are opened minded enough to see that Roberto is just as deserving as Chris to win Ali's heart.....but I'm just assuming that's what she means.
    I can see what she means. Already some (not all) people are saying that Chris is the only one for her and if she doesn't choose him then she would be silly and she is not looking for a lasting relationship, but we have yet to see how that could be. I understand that it's just opinions though, and I don't mind reading people's opinions on it.

Roberto's one on one date should help us move farther along in our observations as far as the edit goes. I can't wait to see it play out!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3925565;
    Roberto's one on one date should help us move farther along in our observations as far as the edit goes. I can't wait to see it play out!
    Now now - you KNOW the 1n1 is going to be fantastic - how can you even doubt that
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3925570;
    Now now - you KNOW the 1n1 is going to be fantastic - how can you even doubt that
    Oh, I have no doubt that it's going to be fantastic. But we might notice something significant, like Roberto not being into her like we'd hope at that point or something similar. You never know!

Then we need a Team Win/Win, because that's how I'm viewing it. Both seem great, and unless there's a skeleton we don't about yet, Ali is one lucky, lucky lady. From the posts I've read, I think Team Win/Win comprises the majority of posters.

ETA: Should have read ahead. Capegal said it first, lol.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3925577;
    Then we need a Team Win/Win, because that's how I'm viewing it. Both seem great, and unless there's a skeleton we don't about yet, Ali is one lucky, lucky lady. From the posts I've read, I think Team Win/Win comprises the majority of posters.

ETA: Should have read ahead. Capegal said it first, lol.
    You are such a smartie IMSOTIRED
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Just about every year either someone has a sad story that pulls in the fans or their friends and family come on here saying what a great person a particular person is and tugs at the members/fans heart strings and some of us are off having a favorite.

Case in point is Jason's season. The majority loved Melissa, only a few stuck to their guns and felt it was Molly.

Roberto has not gotten the sad story or anyone giving us inside info to him.

If I was to come here for the first time I would think by the posts that no one on this season has a chance but Chris L.

While I am sure it is him, one never knows with this show. I also wait to see what Reality Steve says.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3925575;
    Oh, I have no doubt that it's going to be fantastic. But we might notice something significant, like Roberto not being into her like we'd hope at that point or something similar. You never know!
    Yep!! there will be fireworks... I will be keeping my skeptical eye out for comfort level and witty banter. If Ali continues to act like a ditzy schoolgirl around him the date gets a big thumbs down.

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3925580;
    Just about every year either someone has a sad story that pulls in the fans or their friends and family come on here saying what a great person a particular person is and tugs at the members/fans heart strings and some of us are off having a favorite.

Case in point is Jason's season. The majority loved Melissa, only a few stuck to their guns and felt it was Molly.

Roberto has not gotten the sad story or anyone giving us inside info to him.

If I was to come here for the first time I would think by the posts that no one on this season has a chance but Chris L.

While I am sure it is him, one never knows with this show. I also wait to see what Reality Steve says.
    I really wish that Roberto had gotten a better intro besides the shaving piece. CL's intro let us into his world, so to speak.