Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3988991;
    At least in the cap with Ali, he is touching HER. In the other one, his fingers are on the woman's purse. Now THERE is an intimate gesture!
    I was just thinking the same thing. It is obvious, the one with Rob and Gabriele, it to me seems they are more friendship zone than anything intimate.

The one of Ali and Robert, although just getting thier first one on one, already seems more intimate or has more feeling behind it cause a little while after this hug, they are looking at the sunset in even a more closely embrace and him rubbing her, telling her he would like to see more sunsets with her like that , and her look of pleasure when she looked up at Roberto, was so telling. Like Ali said and CH has said Ali can not hide how she feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3988994;
    I agree it could be interesting to see but do we have any comparisons with how he would hold Ali now? Maybe that's just how he poses for pictures with women, it would be more telling if we had a posed pic of him and Ali from HTD, FD, LCD, etc.
    I guarantee it he started hugging her with his whole palm as early as the LK date if not before it...

ETA: he is already hugging her close with his whole palm the night as their first date

here's another one from the LK date

Last edited by emusha; 07-18-2010 at 01:39 AM.
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3988504;
    OK, guys. I wouldn't be so quick to think there's a wedding. I would think the show would play that up as a tease.
    ITA atem TPTB would absolutely want to capitalize on a wedding. I could see doing an unofficial something but they would definitely want to pull out all the bells and whistles ...... especially for MF's favorite!
    Last edited by LibbyBell; 07-18-2010 at 03:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3988947;
    It's interesting about CH saying she fell in love in Iceland and they hid this beautiful Ali and Roberto connection while there. They do say she has no poker face so maybe that is why. Clearly we missed a lot of their relationship. If she's single maybe it's to not throw Ali under the bus when she really put herself out there with Roberto. Maybe their edit of Roberto would be blown if they showed all that we missed. He prob wouldn't be such a mystery then. You can however tell by what Ali says much has been hidden.
    I try to keep pointing out to people that Chris Harrison never said Ali fell in love IN Iceland. He said she started falling in love AFTER Iceland when he and Ali had their talk at the deliberation. He was referring to how important that talk was for us to see because it is AFTER the talk that she realized she WAS good enough to be loved back. It's in his blog after the Iceland episode.

I've noticed that these things are almost like the game "Secret". It starts with the truth then gets passed around and by the time it's over with it's totally different than what it started out as. I think that's half the reason everyone gets so confused!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3988412;
    It is getting old, I agree. Somehow, I keep coming back. It's probably because of you all that I come back! Ya'lls fault!

Why do ya'll think viewers say Roberto will be F1? Do you think viewers don't even remember long enough what they talk about, so it doesn't matter if it isn't shown? I keep hearing that Roberto is the obvious winner, but why? Because of their chemistry?
    I think that Chris would be most "comfortable" with a wife who would be willing to live close to where Chris's family lives...even though he has said he would be willing to move wherever Ali wants. Realistically, I think his family is very close and supportive of Chris' father and not so sure Chris is ready move to the West Coast or anywhere else very far from his family. Yes, he said he would, but in reality could he move so far from his family (the distance from Massachusetts to California is huge) and be happy about it?

For Roberto who was born in Germany and whose father was a military man whose career means many, many moves, it is probably easier emotionally for Roberto to move to support Ali. He has seen his mother move to support her husband's miitary career. As long as Roberto does not lose his State Farm status, he can probably move to support Ali's dreams for a year or two without any problem. If he needs to return to South Carolina by January 2011 in order to secure his agency there, then they will have to make a choice. If things look good for Ali in Los Angeles and media jobs and both are happy, they may choose to make their home there. If Ali can make good money appearing on Dancing With the Stars and is offered other opportunities, plus a wedding, they would accrue a good sum of money that would allow them to choose where they want to live and maybe give Ali money to start her dream business, too. Roberto may find an Agency somewhere in the Los Angeles area that would offer him a good opportunity, too.

There are so many if's, and's, and but's, that it is hard to tell right now exactly what their future will offer. Will Roberto and Ali continue a good relationship and get married in a few months? Will Ali be offered opportunities in television? Will Roberto and Ali like living in southern California? Will Roberto find a good SF Agency there to acquire?

It will be fun to follow Ali and Roberto over the next few months to see how things really work out. From what little I've seen, I think it could work out very well between the two of them. Only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3989132;
    I mean this in a nice way, but I don't think the TLK folks have the time or the inclination to particularly care one way or the other or comment about a prospective Ali-Roberto pairing. I don't think not hearing from them means anything one way or the other in terms of outcome. The only reason I could see them commenting/giving an interview on it at this point would be if Disney gave them their marching orders, as it would further help promote the play.

OT, but it's a fabulous play. Everyone should see it on tour or in NYC if they haven't yet, IMO.
    I mean how they worked together, etc. Plus seeing the BTS stuff would be nice too.

eta

From what I recall, it was stated that Irvine is like the headquarters of the SF zone....like Duluth, GA was for his Southern zone.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by moondust222;3989287;

It will be fun to follow Ali and Roberto over the next few months to see how things really work out. From what little I've seen, I think it could work out very well between the two of them. Only time will tell.
    Here's a thought...RM and ALi don't seem like the impulsive type. Maybe ALi and RM didn't get engaged in Tahiti because of all the Frank drama. But she chose him and decided to date and keep in touch and see how it goes in RL... maybe he's been at the safe house most of the time. So maybe they decided to move forward now and get engaged hence his SF move to CA. Perhaps they'll get engaged at ATFR.

have we heard any more about him and his move to cali? I know someone was supposed to be double checking the details, did we ever hear back from them?
    I am on team Love

Quote Originally Posted by mom2brieandbray;3989532;
    have we heard any more about him and his move to cali? I know someone was supposed to be double checking the details, did we ever hear back from them?
    Nothing yet.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3989552;
    Nothing yet.
    I just checked at work to see if ROberto is still listed in our directory. As of 4pm this afternoon he is listed as trainee agent SC coast.

This does not mean he is not inquiring for a license in Ca. It could mean nothing. Just he is still listed here as well. I am going to check everyday. If he is moving to CA he wouldn't necessarily be out of our computer here.

Could the person who saw in their directory please double check he is agent in training.

I did find another ROberto M but there was a middle initial and he is agent staff...not agent in training. The RM I was looking at is Agent in Training. I don't doubt for one minute the info we received tho, because of pm and the SF lingo.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;3989876;
    I just checked at work to see if ROberto is still listed in our directory. As of 4pm this afternoon he is listed as trainee agent SC coast.

This does not mean he is not inquiring for a license in Ca. It could mean nothing. Just he is still listed here as well. I am going to check everyday. If he is moving to CA he wouldn't necessarily be out of our computer here.

Could the person who saw in their directory please double check he is agent in training.

I did find another ROberto M but there was a middle initial and he is agent staff...not agent in training. The RM I was looking at is Agent in Training. I don't doubt for one minute the info we received tho, because of pm and the SF lingo.
    PS we are getting ready to have another really bad storm. The sky is black logging off till it is ova.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-18-2010 at 09:16 PM.