Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3988403;
    Exactly. Both of these "alone times" were taken out of the episode and viewers still think Roberto will be the F1. It's just too late for them to change their minds.

Remember that screencap of Jillian and Ed laying down together (she had on the orangy colored shirt) was that ever shown on the show?
    I don't remember that SC shown on the show. I remember we tried to figure out where it was and it never aired. I think that it was thought that it was when Ed had time in the mansion.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

I am curious as to what is going on at the MTA. To me it could be a big snoozefest. Hopefully there are lots of bloopers! I wonder if they will ask the guys who they think is right for Ali...Roberto or Chris. With the news of Roberto's relocation to CA coming out yesterday...I expect most of the men to be instructed to say "Chris", to try to keep the suspense up...although they might have anyway. I think they were all close and loved each other, but I always sensed a bit more edited jealousy coming from them re: Roberto then I did Chris. I think they saw Roberto and his connection with Ali, as more of a threat to them. And their very negative Rico Suave comments.....really inappropriate!!!

When I was at the taping of the ATFR of DeAnna's season....I think it started taping around 4 pm, and finished around 8:30. It was still light out, but sort of dusky. I was in a state of shock, so still hard to recall it all. I remember when they showed us the last episode, they edited out the entire scene of Jeremy returning!!!! I was shocked when I saw it shown on my TV screen a week later. So keep in mind, even with the spoilers that might come out of the MTA, and next week the ATFR....these people might not see the actual episode that the viewing audience is going to see. They still edit. Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan;3988399;
    Don't get your hopes up for a love story. You'll never see one on this show anymore.. all they want to show is drama. We're better off watching the Notebook.
    Well I don't know. I know people saw the love story with Ed and although I didn't see it personally, I can understand that they showed it. They had serious conversations, she was devastated without him, she called him her perfect list, etc. etc. etc. However, they haven't shown us anything like that with Ali and Roberto. Physically, he's protective and adoring of her but that's it. I don't see any emotional ties and that's because it hasn't been shown. Obviously, his story isn't important for them to tell. Stupid and a waste of time if he really is the F1.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3988406;
    I am curious as to what is going on at the MTA. To me it could be a big snoozefest. Hopefully there are lots of bloopers! I wonder if they will ask the guys who they think is right for Ali...Roberto or Chris. With the news of Roberto's relocation to CA coming out yesterday...I expect most of the men to be instructed to say "Chris", to try to keep the suspense up...although they might have anyway. I think they were all close and loved each other, but I always sensed a bit more edited jealousy coming from them re: Roberto then I did Chris. I think they saw Roberto and his connection with Ali, as more of a threat to them. And their very negative Rico Suave comments.....really inappropriate!!!

When I was at the taping of the ATFR of DeAnna's season....I think it started taping around 4 pm, and finished around 8:30. It was still light out, but sort of dusky. I was in a state of shock, so still hard to recall it all. I remember when they showed us the last episode, they edited out the entire scene of Jeremy returning!!!! I was shocked when I saw it shown on my TV screen a week later. So keep in mind, even with the spoilers that might come out of the MTA, and next week the ATFR....these people might not see the actual episode that the viewing audience is going to see. They still edit. Thanks
    Karey
    Don't know what'll happen but I'm sure we'll find out later. and honestly I'd really rather listen to Ty sing than watch all the Justin GF & Frank drama. *blech*

if AFTR is for the public this season, are you going to it?
    Last edited by kelad9; 07-17-2010 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3988403;
    Exactly. Both of these "alone times" were taken out of the episode and viewers still think Roberto will be the F1. It's just too late for them to change their minds.

Remember that screencap of Jillian and Ed laying down together (she had on the orangy colored shirt) was that ever shown on the show?
    I know that have to kind of make it a puzzle to keep viewers interested but it's this show is getting so old and frustrating when they cut important interactions from the show.
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL;3988409;
    I know that have to kind of make it a puzzle to keep viewers interested but it's this show is getting so old and frustrating when they cut important interactions from the show.
    It is getting old, I agree. Somehow, I keep coming back. It's probably because of you all that I come back! Ya'lls fault!

Why do ya'll think viewers say Roberto will be F1? Do you think viewers don't even remember long enough what they talk about, so it doesn't matter if it isn't shown? I keep hearing that Roberto is the obvious winner, but why? Because of their chemistry?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3988412;
    It is getting old, I agree. Somehow, I keep coming back. It's probably because of you all that I come back! Ya'lls fault!

Why do ya'll think viewers say Roberto will be F1? Do you think viewers don't even remember long enough what they talk about, so it doesn't matter if it isn't shown? I keep hearing that Roberto is the obvious winner, but why? Because of their chemistry?
    A lot of people who I've talked to (that don't read spoilers) all think that Chris is the F1. They think that Roberto and Ali are just lusting for each other, while her and Chris have a real connection and chemistry.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3988225;
    This is true, and if Roberto is the real F1, somehow everything has to change because right now, everyone and their brother is planning for a Roberto F1 ending.
    not everyone and their brother on THIS board...

another thing that bugs me about Robert F1 possibility is why the heck are TPTB are still trying to get us to believe ty comes back in previews when we all know he doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3988412;

I think chemistry yes, absolutely. Also because conventionally, he's the most attractive one left. Plus, the way he acts- confident, poised, calm- is very different from the other two left. Chris is really vulnerable and nerdy when it comes to Ali. Frank is a neurotic flight risk. Roberto just projects the aura of the F1. IMO, this means he cannot be the F1 but he's moving to Cali and there is no way to argue that to me. I don't think he'd be moving for anything other than Ali. Maybe there's another reason, I don't know, but right now, it looks like it's specifically for her.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City