Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL;3988226;
    IA it is a good bit of circumstantial evidence to suggest that roberto may be moving to be with Ali. However I was suggesting that it is possible that SF want to exploit one of their assets and have their new celebrity SF agent in California to make them some $$$$.

I mean no offense, but that is ridiculous in the extreme. That's not how State Farm works.

For MF to have anything to do with the Department of Insurance in CA is equally absurd. It looks like Roberto is taking the first steps to acquire a license to sell insurance in CA based on the states guidelines. I have no idea if he is moving there or not for Ali, or to do the Bachelor, but if the original poster's comment about how he is listed on the internal State Farm directory is correct, and she sounds legit, then he is no
    longer considered a part of the Southern Zone. That's all I can surmise as of now. Of all the spoiler information put forth, that would be the 100% irrefutable fact. I won't know what is reflected myself until Monday, but would trust whatever meatball finds as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3988380;
    I thought I remember maybe ChrisH saying something about her starting to fall in love in Iceland? Or that it was important to the story? I could be wrong though. I don't remember Ali saying anything about that though. Could be wrong there too. There is so much said by ChrisH and Ali that we could go back and read again, but it's hard to go back and find those things.
    nikkij had pointed this out at one point and I agree that Iceland is when that faithful long conversation happened with CH where Ali seemed to come upon an epiphany that she's afraid to fall in love ...it would be key to the story and CH would point it out definitely because it is key to the storyline and her edit (scared to fall in love) ...so it's not about any particular guy but the stage in the process for Ali...we can assume after this taking CH's advice Ali allows herself to fall -- Turkey, Portugal then HTD till this is all pulled out from under her and someone ends up not returning her love after all! *shock horror calamity frankinbites!*
    Last edited by emusha; 07-17-2010 at 06:05 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;3988337;
    I think one of my problems with Roberto being F1 was wasn't it Turkey that Ali said was very important to the story this season? like you said he was virtually nonexsitent in that episode and I did not see an advance in their love story then. I would say that started in Portugal but maybe Iceland.
    They had alone time in Iceland that was not shown and no matter how much Fleiss tried to "Frankendate" their alone time at the RC, it was obvious to me that they were very close.

They also had alone time in Turkey that was not shown either and I don't think either could look much happier. In fact, Ali looks like the cat who ate the canary, or mouse if you prefer!

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3988390;
    They had alone time in Iceland that was not shown and no matter how much Fleiss tried to "Frankendate" their alone time at the RC, it was obvious to me that they were very close.

They also had alone time in Turkey that was not shown either and I don't think either could look much happier. In fact, Ali looks like the cat who ate the canary, or mouse if you prefer!
    You know, this makes no sense to me. TPTB always tell the lovestory. Lately it's not been the lovestory fans want to see (Vienna, Molly, Ed) but they still tell it. If Roberto is the F1, his story is somewhere on the cutting room floor and Chris' apparently non-existent lovestory is dominating each episode. Stupid, stupid, stupid!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Unfortunately, TPTB are not trying to tell Ali and Roberto's love story. I don't know why they would hide all of their interactions in Iceland and Turkey. It doesn't make sense. Unless she picks no one.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3988396;
    Unfortunately, TPTB are not trying to tell Ali and Roberto's love story. I don't know why they would hide all of their interactions in Iceland and Turkey. It doesn't make sense. Unless she picks no one.
    Or maybe RS did get something wrong and that is she lets Roberto go first then takes Chris L to the FRC instead. Didn't Ali mention in a PI last Monday that she was almost to the point of getting cold feet where Roberto is concerned?

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;3988387;
    I mean no offense, but that is ridiculous in the extreme. That's not how State Farm works.

For MF to have anything to do with the Department of Insurance in CA is equally absurd. It looks like Roberto is taking the first steps to acquire a license to sell insurance in CA based on the states guidelines. I have no idea if he is moving there or not for Ali, or to do the Bachelor, but if the original poster's comment about how he is listed on the internal State Farm directory is correct, and she sounds legit, then he is no
    longer considered a part of the Southern Zone. That's all I can surmise as of now. Of all the spoiler information put forth, that would be the 100% irrefutable fact. I won't know what is reflected myself until Monday, but would trust whatever meatball finds as well.
    Mary I did not say MF had any sway in SF! Are you confusing me with someone else
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3988395;
    You know, this makes no sense to me. TPTB always tell the lovestory. Lately it's not been the lovestory fans want to see (Vienna, Molly, Ed) but they still tell it. If Roberto is the F1, his story is somewhere on the cutting room floor and Chris' apparently non-existent lovestory is dominating each episode. Stupid, stupid, stupid!
    Don't get your hopes up for a love story. You'll never see one on this show anymore.. all they want to show is drama. We're better off watching the Notebook.

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;3988387;

longer considered a part of the Southern Zone.
    That's all I can surmise as of now. Of all the spoiler information put forth, that would be the 100% irrefutable fact. I won't know what is reflected myself until Monday, but would trust whatever meatball finds as well.
    Thanks maryhse for your input

does him not being considered as part of the southern zone mean he's now better placed to sell insurance in CA and not SC?? i.e. could he keep selling insurance in SC and keep working in an agency there i.e. take over the agency in jan 2011?
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3988390;

Exactly. Both of these "alone times" were taken out of the episode and viewers still think Roberto will be the F1. It's just too late for them to change their minds.

Remember that screencap of Jillian and Ed laying down together (she had on the orangy colored shirt) was that ever shown on the show?