Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3988191;
    The edit absolutely screams this as far as I can see. But just because they are being obvious doesn't mean it isn't true. I have every reason to think it is Roberto (or no one). RS spoilers, other spoilers, Roberto being more MIA than Chris......etc. etc. Especially this license in CA business.
    Exactly. I'm very conflicted. It's too simple this way because it's what the edit is screaming but otherwise, we have so much pointing that it's the truth anyway- spoilers, license in CA, etc. are all pointing to a real F1 Roberto scenario. All I can think is that in the next three episodes, the tide is going to turn and they're going to try and convince that Chris is the F1. Otherwise, there is no surprise or mystery or suspense. Most of the audience think she's choosing Roberto and when she does choose him, everyone will be prepared for it.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3988181;
    wait a minute... that doesn't even make sense. You must have meant he had to get a license in CA in order to get an Agency. I can't see the great state of California making all those who underwrite insurance move to another state to underwrite for CA? The non-residence part of the nomenclature means he is exactly that, a non-resident. I hold 2 licenses in two different states (in a different profession mind you), but... the state that I reside in is my residential license but I can practice freely in either state that I happen to be in. I do pay more for my non-residential license and I must meet their criteria to maintain that said license.

I wouldn't be surprised that MF helped to facilitate the means and ways for this new licensure.
    The non-resident license allows for waivers of certain requirements to get the official license in CA...since he's seen has having transferred to CA according to the SF company directory i.e. he's going to be working in CA this non-resident license is one of the steps to getting his CA license which he will use to work with in CA
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3988175;
    If Roberto could pick where he would open up an agency, it would be in Florida. He went to where one was available, and that was in SC. The SC will be available in Jan 2011. There has to be a huge reason why he would give that up and have to wait for another one to become available in an area so far away from his family and friends.
    Has he actually said that in an interview? It's easy to assume that, close family ties and he loves the state and all, but there is a reason that Florida is its own zone. Perhaps it is exceptionally difficult to get in there, and he's just picking something more appealing to him than SC though not as ideal as Florida.

What I'm trying to say is like what "REIDISCOOL" was saying - that his move to Ali's current state may be nothing more than a coincidence. Might mean they are engaged and riding off into the sunset. But it might not.
    _(Moo!)

kat4carolina looked up Roberto on the listing 2 weeks ago and he was listed as Southern Zone and she posted that she saw that he was now in the CA zone.

minidiva looked up and found the CA non resident stuff.

We are waiting for meatball to confirm it.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3988210;
    Has he actually said that in an interview? It's easy to assume that, close family ties and he loves the state and all, but there is a reason that Florida is its own zone. Perhaps it is exceptionally difficult to get in there, and he's just picking something more appealing to him than SC though not as ideal as Florida.

What I'm trying to say is like what "REIDISCOOL" was saying - that his move to Ali's current state may be nothing more than a coincidence. Might mean they are engaged and riding off into the sunset. But it might not.
    No, he hasn't said it in an interview. Has he said he wanted to move to California?

wait a minute... that doesn't even make sense. You must have meant he had to get a license in CA in order to get an Agency. I can't see the great state of California making all those who underwrite insurance move to another state to underwrite for CA? The non-residence part of the nomenclature means he is exactly that, a non-resident. I hold 2 licenses in two different states (in a different profession mind you), but... the state that I reside in is my residential license but I can practice freely in either state that I happen to be in. I do pay more for my non-residential license and I must meet their criteria to maintain that said license.

I wouldn't be surprised that MF helped to facilitate the means and ways for this new licensure.

I think she wa referring to the fact that if you have a non-residential license first it makes it easier for you to get a waiver for a residential license and then get agency versus just writing in CA. He would then only need those two short courses before he had his residential license. That info was posted on the board from the California department of insurance earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3988210;

it took him months to get situated in SC and he already made the decision to move away from family within the last 6months or so... in this new location he finally finished all training and is now ready to take over an office (for which there is a LOOOOOOng waitinglist) in Jan 2011 when the practising agent retires. He will be giving that up simply to go get on another waitinglist after making another decision in the past 6 months to just pick up and move?? doesn't add up does it?
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3988206;
    Exactly. I'm very conflicted. It's too simple this way because it's what the edit is screaming but otherwise, we have so much pointing that it's the truth anyway- spoilers, license in CA, etc. are all pointing to a real F1 Roberto scenario. All I can think is that in the next three episodes, the tide is going to turn and they're going to try and convince that Chris is the F1. Otherwise, there is no surprise or mystery or suspense. Most of the audience think she's choosing Roberto and when she does choose him, everyone will be prepared for it.

Unless TPTB lay it on thick and really hype up the Frank dumping. I"m sure ALi was upset because she did have strong feelings for him but maybe by that point her relationship with Frank was more trouble than what it was worth. TPTB are probably going to edit it and really focus on his reunion with Nicole to make it seem that ALi can't go on... then surprise... at the end she picks Roberto. NOt saying that TPTB tactics will work... we already know what they're doing but they're counting on the non-spoiled public being surprised.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3988078;
    Not only are they still together, I am almost certain that Ali and Roberto got married. I said this weeks ago and I still feel strongly about it.
    I don't think Roberto would be that stupid to get married so quickly. I would hope he is smarter than that....same goes for Ali.

No it does not mean that at all. See below why it is a requirement in the State of California for the Non-Resident license first.

Information from the state of California licensing site:

Nonresident

Non-Resident to Resident Examination Waivers:

Section 1675 of the CIC was amended to allow licensed agents in good standing in another state, who move to California, to waive the examination requirement as a condition to obtaining a California resident license. To qualify for the waiver, the agent or broker must hold a non-resident license in California. However, agents and brokers currently licensed as non-residents who move to California must still complete the 12-hour Ethics and California Insurance Code course before the license can be issued. The agent must apply for the resident license within 90 days of canceling the license in their previous home state.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;3988218;
    Unless TPTB lay it on thick and really hype up the Frank dumping. I"m sure ALi was upset because she did have strong feelings for him but maybe by that point her relationship with Frank was more trouble than what it was worth. TPTB are probably going to edit it and really focus on his reunion with Nicole to make it seem that ALi can't go on... then surprise... at the end she picks Roberto. NOt saying that TPTB tactics will work... we already know what they're doing but they're counting on the non-spoiled public being surprised.
    This is true, and if Roberto is the real F1, somehow everything has to change because right now, everyone and their brother is planning for a Roberto F1 ending.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City