Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3987738;

melinda's comment that ali found her husband a good man who loves her, MF's talking about how his ultimate finale would be if two people are so in love they ask to be married at the FRC,
    Not only are they still together, I am almost certain that Ali and Roberto got married. I said this weeks ago and I still feel strongly about it.
    Last edited by Living; 07-17-2010 at 05:02 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3988078;
    Not only are they still toghether, I am almost certain that Ali and Roberto got married. I said this weeks ago and I still feel strongly about it.
    Could be... maybe that's why they supposedly got rid of Chris L and did the FRC 2 days later..

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa?;3988073;
    He has to have a CA resident liscense if he is going to live in CA. He currently holds a non resident liscense. So if the source is accurate that SF's own internal data base shows him based out of some section of CA it was determined that CA insurance code provides that one can get a CA resident liscense if they already have a nonresident liscense and take some additional course work. This is spelled out on the CA insurance Dept website.
    (This is all public record.)

The $64,000 question to me is the info accurate that he is housed in CA (do we have enough sources to confirm this? I mean no disrespect by this at all.) and then will he go on and get his resident liscense. He currently only has a nonresident liscense. Therefore, we can only speculate, based on that info and the SF data base info, that he will be eventually getting a resident liscense and moving to CA.....speculation at this point as far as I see it

We have the original source who works for SF. We have confirmation through department of insurance that Roberto is now licensed in CA. Meatball is at work this afternoon at SF and will try to further confirm when she gets home tonight.

FORT Fanatic

I dont thnk she is married yet but think the wedding will be next year. JMOof course. I think his family and hers would want to be there and all that salsa dancing I would not want to miss seeing lol.

I, for one, cannot wait for this whole thing to play out. Hoping we see a real love story....she has 2 great guys to choose from, but I'm rooting for Roberto!

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3988083;
    We have the original source who works for SF. We have confirmation through department of insurance that Roberto is now licensed in CA. Meatball is at work this afternoon at SF and will try to further confirm when she gets home tonight.

I just checked the CA website and I see a NON resident liscense. I will personally wait for additional sources on the SF internal info. No disrespect to any one.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa?;3988111;
    I just checked the CA website and I see a NON resident liscense. I will personally wait for additional sources on the SF internal info. No disrespect to any one.
    This is the same that has been determined and discussed earlier. This is probably what she meant to say.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;3988119;
    This is the same that has been determined and discussed earlier. This is probably what she meant to say.

I realize it was checked and dicussed earlier but I think its only fair to provide accurate info. There is a difference between a resident liscense and a non resident liscense and people will be confused if its not clarified.

Northernviewer was confused about how we determined he was moving to CA and I was trying to re-explain all of the possibilities without jumping to an automatic assumption.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

Does anyone remember Charlie's season when he continued dating both girls in real life and it was supposed to be a Live FRC where he would reveal his choice? Krisily had said how he had stopped calling her very often,etc. The idea was though that the girls weren't supposed to know officially 'til the live show. However, we found out about Sara B putting her house up for sale like within the month of the Live FRC/ATFR. Remember that? This Roberto info reminds me of that, lol.

Just out of curiosity, can anyone remember why Roberto did this show to begin with?

I am wondering why a guy who worked so hard to start an insurance career took the time for the show to begin with, and then is potentially giving up a promising opportunity to move across the country, which we know he has thanks to some awesome sleuthing. My point is, his actions even at the point of applying for the show, just don't quite make sense to me.

Like some others, I am cautious despite the news of his relocation. It is very easy to get swept up in the hope that the rumor/spoiler of the hour is true and leads to a particular happily ever after. When the only spoiler available reported that Chris was F1, everyone was in love with Chris. When we learned that he was rejected, that gushing flow slowed to a drip. And now the Roberto spoilers are getting the romantics in all of us all worked up. Maybe what I'm feeling is that this 11th hour revelation of the winner is too good to be true. Maybe Roberto vacationed in California once as a kid and always dreamed of moving back. Maybe his move is a pure coincidence.
    _(Moo!)