Page 23 of 291 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Why can't a Latino win this show?? Mary was Cuban (?) and won Byrons' heart - at least for a while. I'd love to see Roberto win Ali's heart.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3925490;
    Why can't a Latino win this show?? Mary was Cuban (?) and won Byrons' heart - at least for a while. I'd love to see Roberto win Ali's heart.
    ...and we had a Canadian (Jill) and a Brit (Matt) as the show's lead. TeamRoberto all the way!

Jesse Palmer was also Canadian.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

I agree - ANDERS - and find that attitude offensive as well - it is not up to the PTB who the primary chooses as F1
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I wouldn't love to see Roberto win Ali's heart but I would love to see him as the next TB. He is so gorgeous and stunning and would do so well with 25 women fawning all over him. This would be best case scenario for me- have a happy lovey dovey ending with CL/Ali followed by a smoking hot TB in the winter.
    Last edited by Alanna; 06-06-2010 at 09:16 PM.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

KareyR2

Anders...I pray that will happen. I am just getting a bad vibe from the ChrisL lovers that there is no hope for Roberto....and for no reason!!! At this time, the only one she has a magical connection with/to is Roberto...but they are not willing to see it. It is sadly now Chris as F1 or Roberto is some bizarre default F1/F2...when to me,,,Roberto was the only one for Ali from the first night. It was obvious and still is!!! Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3925515;
    Anders...I pray that will happen. I am just getting a bad vibe from the ChrisL lovers that there is no hope for Roberto....and for no reason!!! At this time, the only one she has a magical connection with/to is Roberto...but they are not willing to see it. It is sadly now Chris as F1 or Roberto is some bizarre default F1/F2...when to me,,,Roberto was the only one for Ali from the first night. It was obvious and still is!!! Thanks
    Karey
    I am not getting this feeling at all. If anything, I think right now with the edit Chris is getting, he is being maybe considered more as being in the default spot (which I don't even believe there is a default guy) than Roberto. I also think that the majority of the Chris fans also like Roberto a great deal and really are fine with either one of these guys as being Ali's pick.

Karey
    karey - just before the show premiered the sleuthers (Cash) determined Chris and Roberto were F2 - a couple days later TeamKip came onboard and said his sources were saying Chris L. was F1 - therefore there is basis for folks believing he is F1 - with no cooberation from any other sources this rumour has spread like wildfire - is it true IDK - we'll see. RS will tell us for sure who F1 is but by that time our favourites have been picked (at least for those that pick a favourite - I do not, I just think Roberto is the hottest thing since Andy Garcia circa When A Man Loves a woman).

Karey
    Ali has not even had a 1 on 1 with Roberto or Chris yet. They have showed them having what like 5 minutes of total airtime over the past two weeks!!! My guess is her front runner right now is Frank and to think that either CL or Roberto would be a default to him makes me wanna

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3925529;
    Ali has not even had a 1 on 1 with Roberto or Chris yet. They have showed them having what like 5 minutes of total airtime over the past two weeks!!! My guess is her front runner right now is Frank and to think that either CL or Roberto would be a default to him makes me wanna
    I think karey's point is more that there are 2 teams - teamChris and teamRoberto and there doesn't seem to be many people who are opened minded enough to see that Roberto is just as deserving as Chris to win Ali's heart.....but I'm just assuming that's what she means.