Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Kat4Carolina;3986782;
    I emailed RS and asked what he knew about R moving to CA from SC? I said I know you said Ali is single so perhaps he is just looking for a change of scenery?

RS wrote back and said, I have heard nothing about it.

Wrote back and said company directory reflected his location as CA now instead of SC.

Have not heard back, but will let you all know if I do!
    I can hear RS' seathing now..and I can feel the smoke coming from his ears.. (hee hee)

Quote Originally Posted by Kat4Carolina;3986782;
    I emailed RS and asked what he knew about R moving to CA from SC? I said I know you said Ali is single so perhaps he is just looking for a change of scenery?

RS wrote back and said, I have heard nothing about it.

Wrote back and said company directory reflected his location as CA now instead of SC.

Have not heard back, but will let you all know if I do!
    You're a better person than I Kat. I would have never done that!

Originally Posted by emusha
    RS doesn't deserve this kind of scoop he just regurgitates what he hears...this is real sleuthing!! it takes creativity...
    IA, he has made fun of FORTERS, bragging he gets his information right from the sources, and doesn't need S/caps twitter or f/book.

He's probably checking us out right now, frantically searching for a scoop.

and..I would not be surprised if he puts it out there himself, OR, he'll have another hissy fit and start sending out emails!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3986795;
    I'm thinking along the lines of he wants to work before and after Bachelor filming. He'd need to stay in the CA area mostly immediately before filming and after filming until the finale airs. That's a lot of time to waste otherwise. CA license would allow him to do that.

Just tossing the possibility out there.
    It's a possibility but doesn't make sense IMO. If he was going to be the next bachelor, he could work in SC until taping begins and then go back after it ends. Jason didn't move/work in LA. He just taped TB in LA and went back home to Seattle. RM was supposed to take over a new office in SC on 1/11 anyway.By then the bach taping would be over and he could go back there to work. It makes sense that he would move to CA for ALi.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat4Carolina;3986819;
    Very possible. However, I would strongly doubt a new agent would be able to also be the Bachelor. It is very intensive as a new agent with very long hours. If he were more established with a strong staff, I would say that's a good possibility, but given where R is in the process, it would be tough.

Again, not saying he is F1 or moved to be with Ali, but him moving there to be Bachelor seems odd given where he is in the process.

I guess if he is the F1 then Ali will be on DWTS or start having babies if Roberto will be working long hours.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Kat4Carolina;3986819;
    Very possible. However, I would strongly doubt a new agent would be able to also be the Bachelor. It is very intensive as a new agent with very long hours. If he were more established with a strong staff, I would say that's a good possibility, but given where R is in the process, it would be tough.

Again, not saying he is F1 or moved to be with Ali, but him moving there to be Bachelor seems odd given where he is in the process.
    What is not odd is the amount of money that he would get to do the bach to help him establish his own agency.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Newbie

Would a new agent have time to be on DWTS?????

I bet RS isn't feeling very well!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone fed him some baloney.

Melinda said, "do you think abc and chris h a fool no,now they make reality steve a fool they sick of him and they had to do something about it,camera man doesnt know anything only ali and chris h and------ know the truth good very good.

and

all i can say believe what you want to,but this is the truth,reality steve is wrong wrong wrong,its doesn't matter who i like this is the truth can you all handle the truth,good on ali to find her true love its her life and she is a lucky girl she deserve to be love after all those scandal,drama,cheating,her heart belong to a good man'

Now we have to watch the rest of the show watching for what Melinda says here. "let me say this watch the episode and pay attention to every words they say and don't twist and turn the words take it like it is,chris put it out there for all of us,but we all question is it too good to be true,ali will come out smell like a roses,good for her she always stay true to herself

Thank You Melinda!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass;3986821;
    I can hear RS' seathing now..and I can feel the smoke coming from his ears.. (hee hee)
    Oh, I assure you he is probably checking his 5 sources and many, many more!! If he does find out anything contradictory to what he has already mentioned, he will release it immediately. He does *NOT* want to lose his credibility (and I don't really think I want him too either...I really rely on him each season!!).

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;3986827;
    It's a possibility but doesn't make sense IMO. If he was going to be the next bachelor, he could work in SC until taping begins and then go back after it ends. Jason didn't move/work in LA. He just taped TB in LA and went back home to Seattle. RM was supposed to take over a new office in SC on 1/11 anyway.By then the bach taping would be over and he could go back there to work. It makes sense that he would move to CA for ALi.
    Very good point...

I agree 1blue1pink Roberto is a level-headed, smart guy who takes his career very seriously - this isn't for a TB stint that lasts a few months na-ah! I don't even think IMO he'd do it for just dating Ali...I think they're engaged to be married! He's starting out his career and that's not an easy place to be but ajd66 u outline my exact thoughts about how business would be booming for him given the publicity of his love story

the only thigk i'm thinking of is the SC license is indeed valid for another year or so ...so he has the option to go back to SC if he needs to...not sure how that affects the agency he had available to take over in Jan '11 ...can he come back to this agency if he needs to? i wonder
    Last edited by emusha; 07-16-2010 at 10:43 PM.
    Team Alibeartito