Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Kat4Carolina;3986782;
    I emailed RS and asked what he knew about R moving to CA from SC? I said I know you said Ali is single so perhaps he is just looking for a change of scenery?

RS wrote back and said, I have heard nothing about it.

Wrote back and said company directory reflected his location as CA now instead of SC.

Have not heard back, but will let you all know if I do!

great work Kat!!
    Team Alibeartito

I just don't see The Bachelor having the time to wait for an agency, train for it and be The Bachelor for the term of a contract.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3986786;
    moving to california has never been a requisite for being the bachelor!!
    the license is active as of today - it's legit according to our SF insiders and a very clear indication for him to be moving to CA - you can check upthread for detailed information about why it makes no sense for Roberto to get this license unless he's moving to CA

Well, if he were to be the next bach, the license works out perfectly. He will be tied up doing Media and the show. The show starts taping at the end of Sept. There is a lot of prep work to be done. Then after the show ends he will probably stay out in Cali until at least March of 2011 when it ends.

Could this be a possibility as well?
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3986795;
    I'm thinking along the lines of he wants to work before and after Bachelor filming. He'd need to stay in the CA area mostly immediately before filming and after filming until the finale airs. That's a lot of time to waste otherwise. CA license would allow him to do that.

Just tossing the possibility out there.
    I recommend you check out Kat4carolina's posts upthread she breaks it down for us why it's basically not worth the effort unless Roberto is definitely moving to CA that he would get this license... it's not something you would do for a short-term type of thing...
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by Kat4Carolina;3986782;
    I emailed RS and asked what he knew about R moving to CA from SC? I said I know you said Ali is single so perhaps he is just looking for a change of scenery?

RS wrote back and said, I have heard nothing about it.

Wrote back and said company directory reflected his location as CA now instead of SC.

Have not heard back, but will let you all know if I do!
    Thank you for sharing the info! You have given the boards a little life again!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Kat4Carolina;3986473;
    Definitely don't think it confirms anything. But Charleston, SC and LA are VERY different obviously. It would be one thing to plan to work in Charleston and then move to say, Atlanta. But all the way to Cali just for an agency? Economy is tough, but there are SF agencies in many places other than Cali. And I would think Cali is quite saturated with SF agents.

Again, don't think it proves a thing but is very interesting!
    Cali might be saturated with SF agents, but not SF agent who is possibly engaged and planning a wedding to the most recent Bachlorette - which would bring people to him for quotes, if only for them to be able to say, I have a policy with Roberto, you know, the one that is engaged to Ali. Just saying. Then if they really are in Cali then Ali might have a good chance at getting her old job back at FB, or a similar job. I don't have a clue just speculating.

Definitely a hugh find K4C and for that a larger welcome. You made our day, if it is indeed what is happening. I reserve 1/2 of 1 percent doubt but believe we have hit pay dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3986781;
    This is so fun! Time for me to rewatch all their dates, all the fan made videos and freak the heck out all night. Forget about going out tonight, it's all about Ali and Roberto now!
    Well, it won't take you that long to watch. There's not much to see.

Well, I personally think that either Ali chose no-one or Roberto. While I would love for her to have chosen Chris, it's just doubtful. I don't think that Roberto would get a CA license, just for him to be the next Bachelor. He is too serious about his job to move across country just to be the Bachelor. I don't event think he would even ask State Farm to consider his request just for a TV show. It would have to be for love. Roberto is too smart to ask for license move just for a TV show. He takes his job seriously and would only ask for that for love...and I think State Farm obviously is being sensitive to that. The company isn't stupid; they know he is on TV and is a fan-favorite. If they didn't allow the license switcharoo...oh boy!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3986795;
    I'm thinking along the lines of he wants to work before and after Bachelor filming. He'd need to stay in the CA area mostly immediately before filming and after filming until the finale airs. That's a lot of time to waste otherwise. CA license would allow him to do that.

Just tossing the possibility out there.
    Very possible. However, I would strongly doubt a new agent would be able to also be the Bachelor. It is very intensive as a new agent with very long hours. If he were more established with a strong staff, I would say that's a good possibility, but given where R is in the process, it would be tough.

Again, not saying he is F1 or moved to be with Ali, but him moving there to be Bachelor seems odd given where he is in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3986813;
    Well, it won't take you that long to watch. There's not much to see.
    LOL. Sad but true. Darn TPTB if these two end up together for real. I'll forever think all they have to talk about is who's prettier and cuter.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City