Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3986762;
    Exactly! But, I've been burnt way too many times to get too excited.

Anyway, don't you think this is a huge scoop? RS would be jealous!
    If RS is wrong about this it will be first for him were he has said his sources were 100% sure about the outcome and it turns out to be wrong.

I am not talking about all seasons or little details because in the past if he doesn't know something he will not state it as a fact.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by TwobyTwo;3986758;
    Status is listed as Active with a Status Date of today. I have no idea if that means the license was activated today or if it just happens to be active on the day I am checking online (did that even make sense?). License expires 7/31/2012.
    Yes, that makes sense.

Best way to figure that out is going to be for someone to check the site again tomorrow and see if the date changes from the 16th to the 17th. If it changes, then obviously it's just giving the current date and not the activation date. Double check again on Monday if it does not change in case it doesn't update on weekends.

I'm thinking Roberto is going to be the Bachelor. I still trust RS' info, so that's the only thing I could think of other than him being with Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3986745;
    I don't know about that. This is just strange to me. Is there a way to tell when the CA license was first applied for or activated? That would be helpful in terms of timeline.

Could also mean he's going to be the next Bach, I guess. if so. Run, run away, would be my advice.
    Good point about being the next Bach -- would he want or need his California license to do his job while is the Bach?

I found my info at the California Department of Insurance website which are public records. Active status today, July 16, 2010, License Term: August 1, 2010 - July 31, 2012. License Type is Life Insurance and it looks like continuing education requirements were waived.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3986772;
    Did anyone get a strange looking box when clicking on the "insert link" button, when trying to send the link? I did, I wonder if that's why some can't see it.
    Yeah, I couldn't send it either.

I got a screen shot from emusha and sent them that.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3986765;
    I sent you the link to the license did you get it?? other SF folks have cleared it as legit and a clear indication he's def moving to Cali...
    This is so fun! Time for me to rewatch all their dates, all the fan made videos and freak the heck out all night. Forget about going out tonight, it's all about Ali and Roberto now!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie

I emailed RS and asked what he knew about R moving to CA from SC? I said I know you said Ali is single so perhaps he is just looking for a change of scenery?

RS wrote back and said, I have heard nothing about it.

Wrote back and said company directory reflected his location as CA now instead of SC.

Have not heard back, but will let you all know if I do!

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3986771;
    RS doesn't deserve this kind of scoop he just regurgitates what he hears...this is real sleuthing!! it takes creativity...

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3986745;
    I don't know about that. This is just strange to me. Is there a way to tell when the CA license was first applied for or activated? That would be helpful in terms of timeline.

Could also mean he's going to be the next Bach, I guess. if so. Run, run away, would be my advice.
    moving to california has never been a requisite for being the bachelor!!
    the license is active as of today - it's legit according to our SF insiders and a very clear indication for him to be moving to CA - you can check upthread for detailed information about why it makes no sense for Roberto to get this license unless he's moving to CA
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by Kat4Carolina;3986782;
    I emailed RS and asked what he knew about R moving to CA from SC? I said I know you said Ali is single so perhaps he is just looking for a change of scenery?

RS wrote back and said, I have heard nothing about it.

Wrote back and said company directory reflected his location as CA now instead of SC.

Have not heard back, but will let you all know if I do!
    Thanks Kat! Love the sluething you did for us!

wow thank you both
    I am on team Love

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3986786;
    moving to california has never been a requisite for being the bachelor!!
    the license is active as of today - it's legit according to our SF insiders and a very clear indication for him to be moving to CA - you can check upthread for detailed information about why it makes no sense for Roberto to get this license unless he's moving to CA
    I'm thinking along the lines of he wants to work before and after Bachelor filming. He'd need to stay in the CA area mostly immediately before filming and after filming until the finale airs. That's a lot of time to waste otherwise. CA license would allow him to do that.

Just tossing the possibility out there.