Page 20 of 291 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

I also find it interesting that this monday pm - Roberto will experience a chink in his edit - when Ali does the opps about Justin and Roberto is the one to go and tell the guys about it - and is in the group that confronts him as well

They can't give the F2 perfection - and we will see a bit of this on monday
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3923816;
    None that I know of - they didn't show the scene in the kitchen at the mansion in epi 2 of CL with his mouth open LOL - and I am not aware of anything at this point - we shall see tho
    Does the F1 ever get a squeaky clean edit?

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3923806;
    I also find it interesting that this monday pm - Roberto will experience a chink in his edit - when Ali does the opps about Justin and Roberto is the one to go and tell the guys about it - and is in the group that confronts him as well

They can't give the F2 perfection - and we will see a bit of this on monday
    This is so complicated it's making my head hurt!! Yes, Roberto will be shown sharing the info about Justin. But it's Justin!... the villan... the guy who takes away time from Hunter's 1 on 1... the guy with two girlfriends back home... Is Roberto a tattle tale or a hero?

Yes, the F1 is generally not shown getting involved in house drama... and then came Vienna. Anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3923816;
    None that I know of - they didn't show the scene in the kitchen at the mansion in epi 2 of CL with his mouth open LOL - and I am not aware of anything at this point - we shall see tho
    I WANT to see that scene! I think they are trying to cast him off as being a softie but dude is jacked, I would love to see him get heated. Why do you think Roberto gets so pissed at the wrestler dude? I mean, I am no fan of him but come on... so he stole some time with her. Is that against the rules or something? Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3923799;
    you are correct... not the word "competition" but he did say he was keeping his eyes on the prize. I just don't know in the past seasons when both the F1 and F2 have been shown saying that kind of stuff.
    It seems as though both men have alluded to the concept of a contest -either by calling it directly or by reference to the concept of a prize.

They are afterall competative men and neither reference seems to be a negative....as yet.

It is surprising to me though that so far there is no obvious negatives about either man - guess they are focusing on all the other drama, possibly as a smoke screen for her utter attraction to Roberto ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3923827;
    It seems as though both men have alluded to the concept of a contest -either by calling it directly or by reference to the concept of a prize.

They are afterall competative men and neither reference seems to be a negative....as yet.

It is surprising to me though that so far there is no obvious negatives about either man - guess they are focusing on all the other drama, possibly as a smoke screen for her utter attraction to Roberto ?
    No, I think it's just because there was SOOOO much drama this year that they had to run with it for ratings. Plus, the F2 are both solid guys so there was no drama to play up in the finale.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3923818;
    Does the F1 ever get a squeaky clean edit?
    It's been a long time. Melissa was pretty close but she had the whole problem with her parents not wanting to meet Jason.

I don't think Roberto sharing the Justin info is a big deal. It depends how he comes across when he does it.

As for smokescreens, I don't think they are hiding her attraction to Roberto. She seems obviously into him. I agree that the drama is to make the season more sensational, since both F2 are, in fact, good guys.
    Last edited by ZulaMay; 06-04-2010 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3923833;
    It's been a long time. Melissa was pretty close but she had the whole problem with her parents not wanting to meet Jason.
    I think Tessa was the last squeaky clean edit. Oh yeah, maybe the teacher that the Doctor Lead chose (can't remember their names)

FORT Fogey

The new storywriter(s) began with Matt. During his season F1 Shayne and F2 Chelsea both got hit. Chelsea was competitive and confrontational in the house while Shayne was just Shayne with her 400 pairs of shoes, etc.

After that the F2s looked far and away better than the F1s. Jason was meek and mild compared to the socially inept Jesse. Although there wasn't as much difference Molly was shown as much more bold, almost brassy at times, and competitive than Melissa. Nothing was wrong with the gentlemanly Kip except that he had never had his heart broken. Tenley talked about her divorce, but there really wasn't much wrong with her either.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3923844;
    The new storywriter(s) began with Matt. During his season F1 Shayne and F2 Chelsea both got hit. Chelsea was competitive and confrontational in the house while Shayne was just Shayne with her 400 pairs of shoes, etc.

After that the F2s looked far and away better than the F1s. Jason was meek and mild compared to the socially inept Jesse. Although there wasn't as much difference Molly was shown as much more bold, almost brassy at times, and competitive than Melissa. Nothing was wrong with the gentlemanly Kip except that he had never had his heart broken. Tenley talked about her divorce, but there really wasn't much wrong with her either.
    So what do they do when there is not much wrong with either of the F2?