Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

OK, who needs it? I'll help out with the link

IA I don't think it should be posted on here.

Besides, I don't want you know who to have it!

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3986719;
    Someone shoot me a PM and let me know what's going on too. Are we sure this is the same Roberto Martinez? Just seems odd they would allow him to do this and let all of this out there before the season even ends...

maryhse, aren't you the poster who knew he had to wait until end of the year for the current agent to retire? Can you give us an update if you have one?
    I don't think TPTB can even attempt to control his career track/life plans like that...that would just be wrong to meddle in his business to a point he misses opportunities etc.
    Team Alibeartito

I don't know if this has been posted.....I came directly to the last page to post this....Sorry if it has already been said....

The Irvine office is located on Michelson Drive in Irvine. It's in the OC, which is a VERY nice area...near beaches, Disneyland, 2 hours to skiing, 2 hours to deserts.....It's a very yuppy area with great shopping (Fashion Island in Newport Beach) and dining. It's a great area - one I believe that both Alto would not mind relocating to....

I am in agreement with all of the other Alto fans......HAPPY DAY, HAPPY DAY, HAPPY DAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3986737;
    I don't think TPTB can even attempt to control his career track/life plans like that...that would just be wrong to meddle in his business to a point he misses opportunities etc.
    I don't know about that. This is just strange to me. Is there a way to tell when the CA license was first applied for or activated? That would be helpful in terms of timeline.

Could also mean he's going to be the next Bach, I guess. if so. Run, run away, would be my advice.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3986725;
    I think i got everyone covered...with the PMs
    One more PM this way please

I think people need to know that we have people here who work for State Farm and are sharing this info.

Meatball said she will look it up when she can.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3986669;
    I posted it above your post!

I know this is but I'm starting to think there's an FRC engagement for real or even wayyy farfetched but a committment ceremony...why would melinda havea tell us Ali got her 'husband' and she'll be laughing to the bank? + roberto making this big career move...they must have made some serious commitment to each other
    Emusha...I am having the same thought. Melinda's posts always intrigued me so....and I am strongly starting to suspect that there is a commitment ceremony or something like that...which would be phenomonal, and never seen in the history of the show! Something very serious happened perhaps. I love it. No one can call Roberto a default F1 now. Ali and Roberto are seriously in love, and seriously committed to each other. I loved the look on her face and gentleness in her voice as she talked to Roberto Sr...re "Their family" and the "kids". Love it!!!

OMG..I just had a thought. They get engaged at the FRC per the usual....but then 2 days later with their families there, they have a commitment ceremony. That would also explain Cash's Don's major flaw!! Just rambling here everyone in my euphoria. Carry on with your thoughts! Thanks
    Karey

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3986745;
    I don't know about that. This is just strange to me. Is there a way to tell when the CA license was first applied for or activated? That would be helpful in terms of timeline.

Could also mean he's going to be the next Bach, I guess. if so. Run, run away, would be my advice.
    RM just applied for his license in CA. I don't think TPTB or RM thought that anyone would check SF website for info.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3986745;

I am going to try and find out, but it will be tomorrow. Gosh I am so excited I can hardly stand it. IF it weren't storming I'd go tonite..hmmm no not tonite.

Okay, I got it! The link that was given to me never worked so I had to google the first 4 words of the link and then I entered in Martinez Roberto and it came up with 12 names. Then I saw the Sullivan's Island address.

For those dense like me, this is a California directory and to have Roberto, who is a SC agent, listed amongst those names, means he has bee approved (as of today!) for a CA license.

Now, why else would he want a CA license?