Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3986646;
    It's so odd. Everyone thought it'd work out better for Chris and Ali because it'd be easier for chris to be a garbage man in CA. Now that there's a small possiblity that Roberto's job allowed him to relocate, it's suddenly looked down upon?

We've been told how serious he is about his career. You know, you can have both - love and a career, especially when you're as young as they are.
    Ali did tell Roberto, Sr. that the ideal situation would be one where they could work together. The compromise.... his field and her location. It makes me think that these two may have discussed this before the HTD.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3986659;
    Northern part of the state Roseville, Vallejo, or Emeryville;
    the Central part of the state Bakersfield, Fresno, or Modesto;
    Southern Part of the State San Diego, Culver City or Irvine
    California Zone Operations Center
    No, the one that shows that Roberto is liscensed there?

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3986672;
    Ali did tell Roberto, Sr. that the ideal situation would be one where they could work together. The compromise.... his field and her location. It makes me think that these two may have discussed this before the HTD.
    Ali told Roberto Sr. that maybe they could work together
    BP please stop this mess!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3986673;
    No, the one that shows that Roberto is liscensed there?
    There is nothing; I don't know who ran away with this info but there is NOTHING credible out there. I can't find his name listed at all. WTHeck?

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3986669;
    I posted it above your post!

I know this is wayyy farfetched but I'm starting to think there's an FRC commitment ceremony...why would melinda havea tell us Ali got her 'husband' and she'll be laughing to the bank?
    Oh man. This would be freakin craziness to the extreme. Ali and Roberto aren't that senseless are they? Marriage?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Could someone PM the link to find Roberto listed as liscensed in CA?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by stayathomemom;3986676;
    Ali told Roberto Sr. that maybe they could work together
    I think a lot has been edited out of their interactions. Remember ALi and
    Chris H said that it would be hard to hide who ALi likes. Maybe that's why they had to edit out a lot of their conversations.. because it would have given too much away. Instead.. TPTB planted the idea that she picked no one.... to throw us off. They also showed a lot of her interactions with Chris L to make us think their bond was stronger than it was... to throw us off. They made Chris L narrator because he's awesome and because he would be the perfect next bachelor. Makes sense JMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3986680;
    Could someone PM the link to find Roberto listed as liscensed in CA?
    just PM'ed u
    Team Alibeartito

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;3986575;
    Irvine is in Orange Co in Socal. I would say her apartment in San Jose is about 6 hours from there or so.
    Easy enough to give up an apartment.....No dramas there. Roberto must be giving up an apartment or house in FLA or South Carolina too. I suspect Ali would far prefer to live in SoCalifornia anyway...especially if Roberto is there. Just my suspicion that that is why Roberto is moving there in the first place, because Ali wants to. JMHO of course. Thanks
    Karey

melina havea shared the possibility of an engagement, back in early part of June. Our very own, BlondiGal shared what she knew as a possible Roberto is the F1 and they are engaged. RS and everyone else said she was single. Once the rag magz picked it up, some started changing their tune.

I did not actively participate this season, but I just wanted to recap how much fun it is to sleuth, and to not be swayed by information that sometimes might not necessarily be true and to trust your sleuthing capabilities!

I'm looking forward to the ring s/caps, and I bet there will be another RC location other than the yellow dress one!