Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3986646;
    It's so odd. Everyone thought it'd work out better for Chris and Ali because it'd be easier for chris to be a garbage man in CA. Now that there's a small possiblity that Roberto's job allowed him to relocate, it's suddenly looked down upon?

We've been told how serious he is about his career. You know, you can have both - love and a career, especially when you're as young as they are.
    I think this would be great! It's sad if people don't respect this decision. If it's true, then he's doing everything for his relationship, to keep Ali happy, and to still continue working on his career. What a win-win-win. I'm getting too hopeful now!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

does this new bit of info with him moving to CA does this help the current spoilers that Cash gave us? does she know anything about this yet? if i remember right she said she had more info but was questioning if we still wanted her to share?
    I am on team Love

Northern part of the state – Roseville, Vallejo, or Emeryville;
    the Central part of the state – Bakersfield, Fresno, or Modesto;
    Southern Part of the State – San Diego, Culver City or Irvine
    California Zone Operations Center
    Team Alibeartito

Could someone pm me the link to where this information is listed?

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3986646;
    It's so odd. Everyone thought it'd work out better for Chris and Ali because it'd be easier for chris to be a garbage man in CA. Now that there's a small possiblity that Roberto's job allowed him to relocate, it's suddenly looked down upon?

We've been told how serious he is about his career. You know, you can have both - love and a career, especially when you're as young as they are.
    I think that's for three reasons:
    1. Chris wasn't edited as being a professional, career man like Roberto.
    2. Chris constantly stated that he would do anything for love, but they never edited Roberto as saying anything similar.
    3. Roberto's family seems to be very traditional in values and each family member's place in the home.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3986635;

our SF experts: is it possible to retain his SC license to come back to the office in SC in January or is it gone once he's got his license in Cali since that's the only region he can work in?
    A SC license is valid for two years. You do not have to be a resident of the state to keep the license in force. You can have licenses in multiple states.
    With that being said, cross country moves are not cheap. The company is only going to move you if there is a business need. If R initiated this move, he would be paying for it. I can't imagine he would have put in for a transfer with the intent of coming back in a few months. Nor do I think the company would go for that on a repeated basis.

Quote Originally Posted by OSU_Buckeyes;3986642;
    Many year lurker...first time poster...

and since i'm a first time poster it won't let me post the link...lol

but...

if you go to state farm dot com...

and click on the careers link

and then our locations link

there is the brake down for the us areas

and you can click the california zone...

the state is broken up into three areas

northern, middle and southern

obviously irvine is located the the southern area

hopefully someone can post the link for everyone to

simplify the searching...LoL
    This doesn't work at all. When you click on the Careers link, there is not a "locations" link.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3986660;
    Could someone pm me the link to where this information is listed?
    I posted it above your post!

I know this is but I'm starting to think there's an FRC engagement for real or even wayyy farfetched but a committment ceremony...why would melinda havea tell us Ali got her 'husband' and she'll be laughing to the bank? + roberto making this big career move...they must have made some serious commitment to each other
    Team Alibeartito

I Googled SF Irvine Operations Center and it appears to be one of 3 in the state, the others being in northern and central California.

Here's a brief description of the 3 operations centers in the California Zone --

Whether you find yourself in the Northern part of the state Roseville, Vallejo, or Emeryville; the Central part of the state Bakersfield, Fresno, or Modesto; or the Southern Part of the State San Diego, Culver City or Irvine . . .
    And here are the addresses for the Rohnert Park, Bakersfield and Irvine OCs.

Obviously I'm probably not using the correct terminology but I was as curious as anyone about what part of the state the Irvine OC covered.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat4Carolina;3986665;
    A SC license is valid for two years. You do not have to be a resident of the state to keep the license in force. You can have licenses in multiple states.
    With that being said, cross country moves are not cheap. The company is only going to move you if there is a business need. If R initiated this move, he would be paying for it. I can't imagine he would have put in for a transfer with the intent of coming back in a few months. Nor do I think the company would go for that on a repeated basis.
    Could you PM me the link Kat4Carolina to where you found that Roberto is liscensed in CA?