Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by TandAfan07;3986597;
    and hiding at the SAFEHOUSE or maybe San Jose
    and that's why Ali "stayed in" on the 4th!? Was Roberto ever spotted on the 4th? Was that bar sighting ever proven?

Ali wants a Hollywood lifestyle. Remember, she wants to be a correspondent?

We have speculated that Ali would never be happy in Charleston, SC after living/hanging in the larger cities of California and that Roberto would be so dedicated to his new agent status in SC that he wouldn't be moving --- well this nugget of information has made sense of all the recent spoilers that Roberto is F1. Roberto moving to the West Coast is a win-win for Alberto! Irvine is closer to LA and the Hollywood lifestyle that Ali seems to be enjoying -- so maybe we will see Alberto walking that red carpet after all!

Maybe he's planning to write in California until the agency opens up in January, rather than write in SC for the next 6 months.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3986618;
    and that's why Ali "stayed in" on the 4th!? Was Roberto ever spotted on the 4th? Was that bar sighting ever proven?
    Someone here called the bar and the person said that they hadn't heard of anything about a reality star or Roberto being there. It was posted by a gal on FB, but it was deleted. It was on July 2 or 3, I think.

No pics, so I don't know if it was true or not.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3986622;
    Maybe he's planning to write in California until the agency opens up in January, rather than write in SC for the next 6 months.
    Just saw this news. The above spec seems correct. I wonder if he's really with Ali though. I'd be so surprised but man, they're cute together so this would be so nice!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3986623;
    Someone here called the bar and the person said that they hadn't heard of anything about a reality star or Roberto being there. It was posted by a gal on FB, but it was deleted. It was on July 2 or 3, I think.

No pics, so I don't know if it was true or not.
    yup that was me...i called the bar and the staff hadn't heard of it or of anyone getting asked for autographs/being from a tvshow etc...
    Team Alibeartito

Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when Roberto tells Pops that he's moving to California. After all, Pops thinks Roberto is a big prize and moving for his girlfriend - hmmm, doesn't it usually work the other way around?

I haven't heard Ali say she wants to stay in Hollywood - I think that is presumed as she's been photographed while being out and about there. Maybe she is serious about being successful in a career and will go to grad school (which would be very occupying) while Roberto starts his own agency.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3986619;
    Ali wants a Hollywood lifestyle. Remember, she wants to be a correspondent?

How do we know that she wants to be a correspondent? She said it would be fun... and maybe it would be fun for her to do some little hollywood jobs like that, but the one thing she's mentioned over and over is that she wants to start her own business. I think we're all assuming she wants a hollywood lifestyle because TPTB are having go out to events and get photographed for publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by nocalgal;3986630;
    Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when Roberto tells Pops that he's moving to California. After all, Pops thinks Roberto is a big prize and moving for his girlfriend - hmmm, doesn't it usually work the other way around?
    He then told him to go and makes him happy and not be afraid.