Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Yeah, this means he can get an agency there once it's available.

I'm sure that Roberto would like to be in the Florida area most, if he had a choice to where to go. I don't see him being in California and South Carolina at the same time though. He hasn't gotten his agency in South Carolina yet. That isn't available until 2011. So, if he's thinking that since it's not coming available until then, he can make a go of it in California whether the relationship works or not.

eta

Not that I think he's final 1, but that is one mighty big scoop!

Any response from RS yet?

Irvine is clearly Southern California, while Palo Alto/San Jose is clearly Northern California.
    And, California is a looooooong state. If he's moving to be near her, it doesn't make sense to be that far away. I've driven that far, & it isn't just a regular afternoon jaunt.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3986592;
    and no wonder his whereabouts were nil in SC? he's been in CA all this time??
    and hiding at the SAFEHOUSE or maybe San Jose

FORT Newbie

I would highly doubt MF had anything to do with any changes at SF. Our system/transfer process just dosn't work like that. I've moved with the company several times and there is a LOT of paperwork. It isn't like just updating a name in a database. And no offense (because I am a HUGE B'ette fan just like all of you) but SF could probably care less about playing along with some "scheme" just to throw the fans off.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3986562;
    Where is Ali's new apartment and how far away is it from Irvine?

Irvine is located in Orange County in Southern California. It borders between San Diego and Los Angeles. Snap dap in the middle.

San Jose is in Northern California.

No, he's clearly procured a non-resident license and a position in an office in California. That is not something done by Steve or by Fleiss. That's Roberto.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat4Carolina;3986601;
    I would highly doubt MF had anything to do with any changes at SF. Our system/transfer process just dosn't work like that. I've moved with the company several times and there is a LOT of paperwork. It isn't like just updating a name in a database. And no offense (because I am a HUGE B'ette fan just like all of you) but SF could probably care less about playing along with some "scheme" just to throw the fans off.
    I agree. He wouldn't go through all that. They really don't think about it as much as we do.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3986605;
    No, he's clearly procured a non-resident license and a position in an office in California. That is not something done by Steve or by Fleiss. That's Roberto.
    Thank you FOU can't agree more...it's kind of absurd for us to imagine it could be IMHO

regarding the locations...a friend of Ali's was quoted as saying "Ali is trying to decide where to move" in an article around 2-3 weeks ago so she may not be static in San Jose. Her apartment was under that lease starting from April i believe...
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by Kat4Carolina;3986601;
    THANK YOU for posting this. I work in a similar field and a company that big could care less about taking part in a producer's "scheme".

Also, thank you for clearing up the issue that SF wouldn't let Roberto relocate. We'll see how it plays out.
    Last edited by biglove44; 07-16-2010 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3986594;
    Yeah, this means he can get an agency there once it's available.

I'm sure that Roberto would like to be in the Florida area most, if he had a choice to where to go. I don't see him being in California and South Carolina at the same time though. He hasn't gotten his agency in South Carolina yet. That isn't available until 2011. So, if he's thinking that since it's not coming available until then, he can make a go of it in California whether the relationship works or not.
    Atem.

You raise some valid points and you may well be correct. I still am having trouble with a man who is SO focused on his career, leaving an opportunity when he is 6 months away from an agency. He will wait a long time in Ca. for the same opportunity. If he were more of a flipity-jib as my granny would call indecisive young men I could buy it. I also think that if he is thinking of her as a wife, he would no doubt be thinking of providing for her and he would be better off in the Southern Region for now. But that said maybe he found his one true love!!!! Or OTL til th ATFR
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.