Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3986562;
    Where is Ali's new apartment and how far away is it from Irvine?
    Irvine is in Orange Co in Socal. I would say her apartment in San Jose is about 6 hours from there or so.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3986572;
    San Jose near the place where FB is located Pato Alto, CA
    That's six and a half hours apart.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3986506;
    yup ...who knows how long he'll have to wait to figure out where he'll get an office in CA - this is a big deal and a lengthy process according to our SF insiders. typically if you got an assignment you wouldn't pass it up just like that based on a whim because it is hard to come by.
    Ok let's try to look at this totally by "brains".

Roberto has worked long and hard to get where he has so far. I seem to recall reading on the boards something like he is the youngest SF agent. That said, and not allowing hormones and romantic locations and lust and maybe love to rule the decision. If I am Roberto, I would audit all past B/B'ette relationships and stay in the Southern Region until I had an opportunity to see what would happen once we are back on Terra firma. I'D look at JED and see where they are now, look at Mary and Byron, Charlie and Sarah. If I am Roberto, I would have waited in SC until the real world came to be and then decide.

I almost suspect that MF has an insider at SF and pulled a few strings to get that posted at SF. I really don't care if he and Ali are together or not as I said a while ago Chris was a 51-49 fav for me but Roberto is fine too. I just don't see a person as dedicated as Roberto to his career upping and moving to a very tight state to get a start in as opposed to closer to home.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3986518;
    could you explain what a bi-coastal state licensing is? is that what roberto is going for or is he just getting his license in California valid till 2012?
    I used the term "bi-coastal" loosely, I meant why would Roberto suddenly have insurance licenses on each coast (Charleston is on the East Coast) unless he was planning to move? I can't explain anything about the license process or what the requirements are -- I am sure the SF experts can. The only information I know is what is listed on the California web site.

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam;3986580;
    Ok let's try to look at this totally by "brains".

Roberto has worked long and hard to get where he has so far. I seem to recall reading on the boards something like he is the youngest SF agent. That said, and not allowing hormones and romantic locations and lust and maybe love to rule the decision. If I am Roberto, I would audit all past B/B'ette relationships and stay in the Southern Region until I had an opportunity to see what would happen once we are back on Terra firma. I look at JED and see where they are now, look at Mary and Byron, Charlie and Sarah. If I am Roberto, I would have waited in SC until the real world came to be and then decide.

I almost suspect that MF has an insider at SF and pulled a few strings to get that posted at SF. I really don't care if he and Ali are together or not as I said a while ago Chris was a 51-49 fav for me but Roberto is fine too. I just don't see a person as dedicated as Roberto to his career uppig and moving to a very tight state to get a start in as opposed to closer to tAMPA.
    This is temporary for him, most likely. This isn't his agency. It's just like his position in SC...writing insurance in someone else's office while waiting for an agency. In other words, he hasn't locked himself in.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Staying cautiously optimistic but YAY for Roberto being a new agent in Cali!!! No wonder Ali's been smiling so widely...she knew he was working on his way to be with her!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Newbie

I can check on the areas for Irvine next week, but will not be posting from work obviously. The Cali Zone used to be divided into 2 "regions" No. Coast and So. Coast, but am not familiar with where Irvine fits in to that. I can tell you Cali is it's own zone, whereas the Southern Zone actually has 4 states (SC,GA,AL,MS) so he would not be going outside of Cali based on current information. Hope that all makes sense.

Sorry for throwing all of this at you, but I thought you may like to know. Will also let you know if I hear back from RS. I heard from him after my initial what do you know email, but haven't heard back after that.

Also, I will not do anything that compromises any HR issues, so I'll let you know if there is something I'm not comfortable sharing. I don't want to get anyone in trouble, nor do I want to put my job in jeopardy. SF is a GREAT company to work for and I would never want to lose that. I will say they are very family oriented and very good about working with their employees as I believe one poster questioned earlier (if SF would be willing to work with him). I would say they absolutely would as long as he was a good employee. All signs certainly point to that.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3986577;
    That's six and a half hours apart.
    aha...that's why i wanted to know what all locations are under the irvine, ca region

The SF region with headquarters in Duluth, GA included GA, SC, NC etc. I believe (correct me if i'm wrong)...that's a lot of states in one region... I'm curious to see what different locations are within the Irvine region

+ Roberto just moved to SC from Tampa, FL to start the agency in January - he doesn't have roots there as far as I could tell...he's in a bit of a transition phase actually
    Team Alibeartito

Well is anyone else totally exhausted emotionally with this season? I have never seen this go back and forth ever and frankly after this is over.. I need a long holiday...

and no wonder his whereabouts were nil in SC? he's been in CA all this time??