Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass;3986550;
    No worries I have changed 3 times since the news.. LOL

Roberto and SF have had two months to work on this. Perhaps there have been many discussions on how they can accomodate him considering the changes he has gone through in his personal life?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3986552;
    I hate to be a wet blanket, but the answer to this new listing could be a far cry from the romantic ending we all want.
    Think about it. Roberto's a very handsome guy. He could have been offered a few small acting/media jobs, not enough to throw away his career, but enough to move it to Southern California.
    That plus: When have we ever heard that Ali wants to relocate in that area anyhow?
    Just throwing a few buckets of sand on the fire. I'm not ready to get my hopes up yet.

That is OK with me too. Since I am Roberto's fan first and Alberto close second

oops i meant MF mess with SF to mess with RS phewwwww

fantastic you're great Kat! Thank you for this information

Whenever anyone's ready with the locations under the Irvine region...have a go at it i'll be around to be an audience and cheer u on
    Team Alibeartito

Where is Ali's new apartment and how far away is it from Irvine?

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

OMG....I am just like Ali. Giddy with glee ....so thrilled that we are watching a beautiful love story.....and also so thrilled that RS got screwed!!!! But I am more thrilled with the whole Alberto love story. There is no way this man would be lookiing to move and give up his agencyin SC if this love story was not real, and they did not have real feelings for each other. If he was wantiing a life in the limelight like most, he wouldn't be moving to CA and staying with SF. This is just the greatest news, and there is no way that Roberto and Ali's feelings for each other are not legit. They are in love. It was so obvious to most of us who post here, even though they were edited to shreds. So happy I am. Thanks
    Karey

I'm familiar with an Insurance agent's requirements to be successfull. You're either an agent or not, you can't be part time and have media jobs on the side. I don't think that would work. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3986552;
    I hate to be a wet blanket, but the answer to this new listing could be a far cry from the romantic ending we all want.
    Think about it. Roberto's a very handsome guy. He could have been offered a few small acting/media jobs, not enough to throw away his career, but enough to move it to Southern California.
    That plus: When have we ever heard that Ali wants to relocate in that area anyhow?
    Just throwing a few buckets of sand on the fire. I'm not ready to get my hopes up yet.
    I agree to a point. But, I don't think it's with acting/media jobs. I think he'd rather stay in Florida, if he could go to another area.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat4Carolina;3986500;
    The way SF works is you either work in a "Zone" (one of 13) or for Corporate. Agents are all assigned to a Zone and that is where you are physically housed. If you work for Corporate, you can actually be housed in almost any location. So if his company directory information is showing up as the California Zone, I would say there's about zero percent he will continue to do business in SC.

As far as what cities/areas are considered part of the Irvine Operations Center, I'm sorry I don't know the answer to that.
    Welcome to FORT, Kat!...and thank you for explaining.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3986562;
    Where is Ali's new apartment and how far away is it from Irvine?
    San Jose near the place where FB is located Pato Alto, CA
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3986563;
    OMG....I am just like Ali. Giddy with glee ....so thrilled that we are watching a beautiful love story.....and also so thrilled that RS got screwed!!!! But I am more thrilled with the whole Alberto love story. There is no way this man would be lookiing to move and give up his agencyin SC if this love story was not real, and they did not have real feelings for each other. If he was wantiing a life in the limelight like most, he wouldn't be moving to CA and staying with SF. This is just the greatest news, and there is no way that Roberto and Ali's feelings for each other are not legit. They are in love. It was so obvious to most of us who post here, even though they were edited to shreds. So happy I am. Thanks
    Karey

I wonder if the early spring wedding in 2011 has some legs to stand now. Another TV wedding coming? I will definitely watch if true.