Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

FORT Newbie

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by TandAfan07;3986525;
    Does he need to go for more training in CA?
    No, and even if he did, his information would not be updated to permanently reflect CA. I trained in FL for 6 weeks, but my profile still indicated my home Zone.

His business address is stated as such simply because that's an address where he can be reached. He probably doesn't have a location address yet in CA? SF experts, does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass;3986528;
    Now, IF MF has anything to do with this that is pure genious.. LOL (and evil if not true) He is making RS tinkle in his pants a bit...
    .................and me too!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Kat4Carolina;3986532;
    No, and even if he did, his information would not be updated to permanently reflect CA. I trained in FL for 6 weeks, but my profile still indicated my home Zone.
    Thank YOU !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kat4Carolina;3986532;
    Thanks for providing all this information kat4carolina.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3986540;
    His business address is stated as such simply because that's an address where he can be reached. He probably doesn't have a location address yet in CA? SF experts, does that make sense?
    I'm no expert, but I would assume that in order for you to move to California and set up a SF business there, you need to get your liscense to set up shop there and Roberto has done that. Now he can move to California and needs to then find a agency to take over?

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass;3986528;
    Now, IF MF has anything to do with this that is pure genious.. LOL (and evil if not true) He is making RS tinkle in his pants a bit...
    nahh I don't buy it for one second RS would mess with SF systems to mess with us...that's getting into the 'LEGAL' arena...

so Kat...bottom line all systems are go and evidence is clear for a conclusion that : Roberto is moving to California somewhere in the Irvine region of SF. correct?

Now the question is where in the Irvine, CA region...whenever yall fabulous SF sleuthers are ready let us know what locations are found within that SF region *twiddlingthumbs*
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3986540;
    Yes, that does make sense and is probably accurate. He does not have his official office in CA yet.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3986542;
    .................and me too!

No worries I have changed 3 times since the news.. LOL

I hate to be a wet blanket, but the answer to this new listing could be a far cry from the romantic ending we all want.
    Think about it. Roberto's a very handsome guy. He could have been offered a few small acting/media jobs, not enough to throw away his career, but enough to move it to Southern California.
    That plus: When have we ever heard that Ali wants to relocate in that area anyhow?
    Just throwing a few buckets of sand on the fire. I'm not ready to get my hopes up yet.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3986548;
    nahh I don't buy it for one second RS would mess with SF systems to mess with us...that's getting into the 'LEGAL' arena...

so Kat...bottom line all systems are go and evidence is clear for a conclusion that : Roberto is moving to California somewhere in the Irvine region of SF. correct?
    NO WAY, NO HOW has anyone messed with the SF system. Trust me.....our systems are locked down tighter than the Pentagon. (Ok, maybe not that much, but there is firewall after firewall after firewall.)

And yes, all evidence points to that.