Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

What are the locations that are under the Irvine office?

Duluth GA obviously included SC etc..
    Team Alibeartito

My question is could he have decided he liked California better? or does this mean he is the f1?
    I am on team Love

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3986427;
    RS got punked!
    Yes pattycake!!! ITA! RS did get punked!!! I knew in my heart that I was watching a magical Alberto love story ...and I felt very strongly that MF the big fat cat, was going get the little mouse RS! This is the second best news today! I am so excited by the Alberto news!!
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3986469;
    Everyone seems to think it points to him being with Ali.
    I can see why some may think, but I am not convinced yet. Maybe the spot opened up and he decided to take it.

His business address is still in SC? What does that mean? He is still located in SC?

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3986485;
    Yes pattycake!!! ITA! RS did get punked!!! I knew in my heart that I was watching a magical Alberto love story ...and I felt very strongly that MF the big fat cat, was going get the little mouse RS! This is the second best news today! I am so excited by the Alberto news!!
    Karey

And this quote from Chris Harrison goes along with Roberto must being the F1.

"Ali Was reluctant to see that she was falling for someone because she was so hung up on finding a man with certain traits, so it was sad that Ali didn't enjoy her early days of falling in love with her man because she was blind to it."

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3986444;
    Dreams to come true!!!!!!!!!!!!! RS???? cat got your tongue mice!????

This is fabulous news!!! Where was it that someone sleuthed Ali had an address somewhere recently in CA???

GA ITA about your first sentence!!!! ITA!!!! My dream came true too....RS the little mouse got his from the big fat cat!!! I love it....almost as much as I love the thought of Roberto moving to be with Ali!!! What a great love story!!
    Party on everyone!!!! Thanks
    Karey

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3986477;
    What does that mean that the license period starts 8/1 and ends 7/31/12?

eta

I'm not celebrating yet. I can't! I've been burned too many times and am very cynical.
    I'm guessing the license is good for two years and then has to be renewed. I am cynical as well mainly because it still lists the business location as S.C. not Irvine.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3986489;
    I can see why some may think, but I am not convinced yet. Maybe the spot opened up and he decided to take it.

His business address is still in SC? What does that mean? He is still located in SC?
    No, it proves it's our Roberto.

It makes no sense to get a liscense in CA, when you live all the way in South Carolina where you got a place available to you as of 1/1/11 when a guy retires.

I am not going to celebrate either, but this is a huge scoop to at least look up!

Quote Originally Posted by Kat4Carolina;3986473;
    Definitely don't think it confirms anything. But Charleston, SC and LA are VERY different obviously. It would be one thing to plan to work in Charleston and then move to say, Atlanta. But all the way to Cali just for an agency? Economy is tough, but there are SF agencies in many places other than Cali. And I would think Cali is quite saturated with SF agents.

Again, don't think it proves a thing but is very interesting!
    ITA Kat! It doesn't prove he is F1 Cupcakes! But it proves Roberto's interest in moving to the West Coast where Ali is and sets him up to be closer to her world. This is bi-coastal state licensing that he is setting up and I question his interest in doing that now especially if he is rejected by Ali, other than to be with Ali himself.

Besides that, we are finally seeing Roberto emerge out of almost being in seclusion whereas Chris has been spotted alot. So to me this is very telling that Roberto is committed to moving to California rather than stay on the East Coast--a first possible sign for me that we may have a F1. Hence my own excitement and hoopla! Even if I am wrong.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3986489;

The way SF works is you either work in a "Zone" (one of 13) or for Corporate. Agents are all assigned to a Zone and that is where you are physically housed. If you work for Corporate, you can actually be housed in almost any location. So if his company directory information is showing up as the California Zone, I would say there's about zero percent he will continue to do business in SC.

As far as what cities/areas are considered part of the Irvine Operations Center, I'm sorry I don't know the answer to that.