Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

I'm confused. How does this confirm Roberto is F1? I'm lost lol Maybe he went to the LA location because the spot opened up? Can someone explain this to me. Thanks.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Kat4Carolina;3986439;
    Yes, I work at SF. Have a brother and many friends who are agents in SC so I know the agency intern process well...along with the state of SC.
    I looked up his name a couple of weeks ago and it showed GA/SC (Southern Zone that I referred to earlier).
    Today is shows the California Zone with Irvine listed as the home office. But like many before me have said, that is somewhat of a "holding tank" until he gets his office assignment. Much like Duluth, GA was for him previously.

Emailed RS and he had not heard a word. Am awaiting a reply back.

You're welcome!

Thank You Thank You

Yes, I work at SF. Have a brother and many friends who are agents in SC so I know the agency intern process well...along with the state of SC.
    I looked up his name a couple of weeks ago and it showed GA/SC (Southern Zone that I referred to earlier).
    Today is shows the California Zone with Irvine listed as the home office. But like many before me have said, that is somewhat of a "holding tank" until he gets his office assignment. Much like Duluth, GA was for him previously.

You're welcome!
    Great work Kat4Carolina! You are spot on! I just followed your lead and checked with the state of California Department of Insurance web site and sure enough Roberto is registered as of today! You guys can check it out, but we will probably crash the site tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by momoftrips;3986451;
    Sent it to you.
    Can you send it to me too please. Thanks!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3986459;
    I'm confused. How does this confirm Roberto is F1? I'm lost lol Maybe he went to the LA location because the spot opened up? Can someone explain this to me. Thanks.
    Everyone seems to think it points to him being with Ali.

FORT Fanatic

I'm wondering the same thing. Does that just mean that he has an additional license in Cali but it said that his business address is still in So. Carolina? My husband is a CPA and is registered in a few states but works in Los Angeles. Wondering if this is the same type of thing?

You're welcome!

Roberto is in the OC...... What is the address to the Irvine office?.......LOL
    Last edited by noonesfan44; 07-16-2010 at 07:43 PM.

FORT Newbie

Definitely don't think it confirms anything. But Charleston, SC and LA are VERY different obviously. It would be one thing to plan to work in Charleston and then move to say, Atlanta. But all the way to Cali just for an agency? Economy is tough, but there are SF agencies in many places other than Cali. And I would think Cali is quite saturated with SF agents.

Again, don't think it proves a thing but is very interesting!

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3986431;
    A big welcome Kat4Carolina! With one post you managed to land one of the biggest, if not the biggest clue to the grand finale for the entire season!

Kat4Carolina!!!!

You outscooped RS it looks like!!! So did Cash!!! Thanks so much for the information. Doing the happy Alberto salsa! Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3986417;
    It is true! Roberto is registered in the State of California as of today! License period starts August 1 2010 and ends July 31, 2012. No city listed but it is definitely our Roberto Martinez, Jr. with a business address of Sullivan's Island, SC!
    What does that mean that the license period starts 8/1 and ends 7/31/12?

eta

I'm not celebrating yet. I can't! I've been burned too many times and am very cynical.