Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3986417;
    It is true! Roberto is registered in the State of California as of today! License period starts August 1 2010 and ends July 31, 2012. No city listed but it is definitely our Roberto Martinez, Jr. with a business address of Sullivan's Island, SC!
    Well, I guess the fat lady has sung.

RS got punked!

Doesn't matter what she has on her facebook, etc, there has to be some truth to her story, why would anyone make this stuff up? Sure you get 15 minutes of fame, but you get a life of being ridiculed, point in hand, look at the media thread. The names this girl is getting called is not right, no one knows her. I am sure Roberto is not the golden boy as everyone thinks he is. Everybody has a past, like it or not. He was a lucky one with a good edit, along with Chris. Everyone else got the sh@@ty end of the edit stick.
    I'm going to speak for myself. The reason I don't believe her is because I just have no interest at all in the g/f's. I've been through it, read and seen too much, wasted days if not months of my life on the g/f's and I personally don't give a rat's b*m on what the g/f's have to say. I have been scrolling through any posts that have to do with what ever her name is in this thread because I don't care. Yes everyone has a past, that's why its called past!

Just go away g/f's! If they were g/f's, the guy wouldn't go on the freakin show to begin with!

Go to the Justin thread, $5000 is the current paycheque being waived at one of the supposed g/f's for going on the MTA, I guess she won't do it at this point in time, I wonder how much higher they'll go to have her attend or what other perks they'll give her to get her to go. If I was a g/f, I would be the most embarrassed ticked off ex and would never want to talk to or say anything about the guy ever in my life.

Ok, I'm done!

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

It is true! Roberto is registered in the State of California as of today! License period starts August 1 2010 and ends July 31, 2012. No city listed but it is definitely our Roberto Martinez, Jr. with a business address of Sullivan's Island, SC!

Gracias, gracias, gracias
    OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! I knew from the second Roberto stepped out of the limo and from their first talk, and Ali's reaction to him, I knew that I was watchiing a beautiful love story. I knew I was watching magic. I just had a *feeling* Ali was so giddy and joyful around him. Always. They couldn't stop touching and kissing, and caressing. I have never seen this amount of emotional and physical chemistry on this show ever! They sealed the deal with me on their HTD....just so much joy, fun and love they shared. And Roberto's talk with his parents and getting their blessing, and their fun as a family all dancing! So sweeeeeet! I knew it. I just love me some Alberto!!! Thanks for letting us know
    Karey

wooohoooooooooooooooo there's a party in the roberto threadddddd

Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by Kat4Carolina;3986361;
    1st post, but longtime lurker. Don't know if this has been posted yet....tried looking through all of the latest posts, but there are A LOT! Berto's company directory information at SF has changed to an office in Cali. Not sure when it happened, but he is no longer showing in the Southern Zone.
    A big welcome Kat4Carolina! With one post you managed to land one of the biggest, if not the biggest clue to the grand finale for the entire season!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3986427;
    RS got punked!
    I so hope so! I really thought he was getting the F1 edit (after Frank). Chris just has too much backstory and sympathy edit. Also, next Bachelor edit.

Quote Originally Posted by nescrunch;3986426;
    Well, I guess the fat lady has sung.
    yes maam!!!

well done kat4carolina & minidiva that's some superduper snazzyyy slickkkk sleuthing!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so overjoyed for Ali and Roberto and for us cos we're watching a real love story unfold!!
    Team Alibeartito

That's crazy! So he's either F1, not F1 but dating Ali, the next Bachelor? What does this mean exactly -- "Registered in the State of California"? Does that mean he's not taking over the agency in SC next year? Is he training in CA? -- Am I asking too many questions?
    Team ROBERTO

Just saw it too!!
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.