Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3986391;
    He wouldn't have to move to CA to be the next Bachelor. He would only have to be there when they were filming.
    exactly

one of the rag mags said that Ali was considering a place she would move - this was maybe 2-3 weeks ago... the article said she didn't like how superficial LA seemed
    Team Alibeartito

Can Meatball or mirahines20 confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3986397;
    Can Meatball or mirahines20 confirm this?
    you read my mind mamasue and maryhse also she works for SF
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3986391;
    He wouldn't have to move to CA to be the next Bachelor. He would only have to be there when they were filming.
    It depends on if he wants to make CA his home.

Hopefully we can obtain verification of this information from our SF posters, including the city if such an address change occurred.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

From Kirk's teleconference transcript at TVgrapevine --

Kirstin Benson: OK. And then also, Roberto, I guess, potentially knew Ali, prior to the show. Did he ever talk about like that, their going to high school together, anything like that? Or not going to high school, knew each other in high school?

Kirk DeWitt: No, yes, no. I – I had no idea about that. And one of the things Roberto had said to me right away was, you know, ‘I didn't watch the Bachelor; I didn't watch the Ali season. I didn't want to know anything about her. I wanted to come into the show, you know, forming my own opinions, ‘ and not watching her from another perspective. So, that's all I can really tell you about his relationship with her prior. It doesn't sound like they knew each other as far as I know. I didn’t hear anything.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3986396;
    exactly

one of the rag mags said that Ali was considering a place she would move - this was maybe 2-3 weeks ago... the article said she didn't like how superficial LA seemed

She doesn't need to live in LA. She can move to the OC/San Diego area. Then I will surely go scope them out.....

It is true! Roberto is registered in the State of California as of today! License period starts August 1 2010 and ends July 31, 2012. No city listed but it is definitely our Roberto Martinez, Jr. with a business address of Sullivan's Island, SC!

FORT Newbie

On the abc board on episode 8 it says that roberto and ali hit a homerun on their date, it gives a description of all four dates. It will give more detail of what characters they are playing. Chris had the sketch pad to lay out his plan for the future with ali while on the beach, his character allowed us to see them make future plans more because of his storyline. Roberto is the good looking baseball player who is mysterious to her.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3986417;
    It is true! Roberto is registered in the State of California as of today! License period starts August 1 2010 and ends July 31, 2012. No city listed but it is definitely our Roberto Martinez, Jr. with a business address of Sullivan's Island, SC!
    So he must be in CA in the last month or so setting up?