Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by George1218;3983742;
    I think the idea of Roberto giving Ali a Tiara is extremely sweet and romantic.
    Yeah, me too! I'm just trying (poorly) to find proof that it happened. Would give credibility to Cash's "Don" and ultimately prove that Roberto did indeed propose to Ali.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;3983736;
    Sorry guys, I'm still stuck on the tiara thing. The flower Tiare is the Tahitian flower which means crown. It is very special to Tahitians as it, when worn, symbolizes a woman's status, ie. single or available. So this makes Roberto getting her a tiara (tiare) less cheesy because it is tied to the symbolism of the place where they supposedly fell in love.
    Would a Tiare be the flower headpiece that Carrie was wearing in one of the pictures that I believe I saw posted in one of the threads?

This forum and Dreamers would have been all over that, if there was any such cap. There aren't any that I know of or read about.

melinda havea had posted something like "Tiare to you" ...i think it was when someone figured out what she said was in tahitian and they said is that in tahitian or something...
    Team Alibeartito

What does that mean then?

Quote Originally Posted by pitci;3983749;
    Would a Tiare be the flower headpiece that Carrie was wearing in one of the pictures that I believe I saw posted in one of the threads?
    The Tiare is the actual name of the flower. I haven't seen the pic of Carrie, I missed all of those posts. But it's not uncommon for many women to wear them, especially when getting married. It's comparable to the Hawaiian Lei. So the floral crown is not exclusive to Carrie. As a matter of fact, I watched a video narrarated by Deanna on GetMarried about destination weddings in Bora Bora. It's part of the custom in their marriage ceremonies.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Team Alibeartito

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pitci;3983749;
    This is the picture I was thinking of:

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3983758;
    What does that mean then?
    I'm not entirely sure what it meant...she said a couple of other things in tahitian as well...but in the context it sounded like a greeting. "here's the national flower/tiare to you" kind of thing...but that's just what I got from it...
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3983607;
    I have a separate source who is claiming that they do things like that all the time- film a rejection and an acceptance with the same person. They say it could've happened this season, too. Maybe that's why Melinda said only Ali, CH, and the F1 know what really happened.

For the sake of the argument. Say they DID use a Tahitian crew to film Roberto's half of the FRC. If they shoot Ali rejecting him AND Roberto proposing, the Tahitian crew wouldn't know the difference either way to try to report it back to anybody else. Maybe that's what was meant.

Though I still find it a little bit hard to believe. It seems like changing a lot of what we know about the show just so the ending doesn't come out. Do they really care all that much?

I always thought that Fliess would come up with a plan to counter RS spoiling his endings. Just didn't believe they would let it go on and on. They read these boards and edit to what they read here. So time will tell.