Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3983596;
    Yeah, the even took out their greeting for their first dinner date. We mostly just see the back of her head whenever they kiss or cut it out altogether.
    You can see the greeting in the preview Ali throw her head back and lift her left leg up while holding on to Roberto. The kiss on the ground after dinner her head and body is in the way but you can see somewhat Roberto expression and the shoulder caress swoon worthy

No wonder she said no one has treated her the way Roberto treats her.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3983233;
    Actually this reminds me of Kashathediva's information on dates production staff were leaving, which she shared with us way back when. There were two dates, which were confusing to her, the person said they would be home late April, another said early May, paraphrasing, as I can't find the posts. I did find it a week or so ago and reposted it, but I can't find it now.

This is what led me to believe that there were in fact two film crews later on when MelindaHavea shared her info with us.
    You have to remember all of what Melinda said, though. When people were talking about the crew, alternate crews and such, she said not even the cameramen knew what happened. Only Ali, Roberto, and Chris H. knew. So unless there was a rejection and acceptance shot of Roberto done to fake them out, or the FRC was shot entirely on cameras with no cameramen, and there were no official photos taken (unless taken by Chris H.! ), her explanation is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3983600;
    You have to remember all of what Melinda said, though. When people were talking about the crew, alternate crews and such, she said not even the cameramen knew what happened. Only Ali, Roberto, and Chris H. knew. So unless there was a rejection and acceptance shot of Roberto done to fake them out, or the FRC was shot entirely on cameras with no cameramen, and there were no official photos taken (unless taken by Chris H.! ), her explanation is impossible.
    I have a separate source who is claiming that they do things like that all the time- film a rejection and an acceptance with the same person. They say it could've happened this season, too. Maybe that's why Melinda said only Ali, CH, and the F1 know what really happened.

For the sake of the argument. Say they DID use a Tahitian crew to film Roberto's half of the FRC. If they shoot Ali rejecting him AND Roberto proposing, the Tahitian crew wouldn't know the difference either way to try to report it back to anybody else. Maybe that's what was meant.

Though I still find it a little bit hard to believe. It seems like changing a lot of what we know about the show just so the ending doesn't come out. Do they really care all that much?

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3983600;
    Maybe she meant the original american camera crew didn't know. Because they filmed one and a Tahitian crew filmed the other. That or what Cash just mentioned. Has anyone fund when Kasha made these staements about the film schedule? Or has anybody looked into that post by that Travel photographer someone posted her that I put in spoiler thread about filming going on Through May 10 @ Bora Bora Nui? Just curious.

I start to believe that they use more than one crew for the FRC. That's one way to mislead some spoilers. That's too bad, though, because what (most) viewers look for in a reality show is the genuine expressions and reactions from the leads when things happen. Having to film a rejection before a proposal, or vice versa, will kind of ruin that. If there were indeed two seperate crews, they will probably have to let the first crew leave first, then start the alternate ending. That way two crews will not get a chance to meet and talk. But after the filming is all wrapped up, the two crews can still talk and share info. Now, that..I don't know how they would prevent information from leaking.

Yoda would say, "Mind boggling, this is."
    Last edited by Sweeeeet!; 07-15-2010 at 02:18 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeeeet!;3983677;
    I start to believe that they use more than one crew for the FRC. That's one way to mislead some spoilers. That's too bad, though, because what (most) viewers look for in a reality show is the genuine expressions and reactions from the leads when things happen. Having to film a rejection before a proposal, or vice versa, will kind of ruin that. If there were indeed two seperate crews, they will probably have to let the first crew leave first, then start the alternate ending. That way two crews will not get a chance to meet and talk. But after the filming is all wrapped up, the two crews can still talk and share info. Now, that..I don't know how they would prevent information from leaking.

Yoda would say, "Mind boggling, this is."
    I don't see it as any big deal. Many a time has a guy in real life started to propose messed it up and had to do it again even if the girl was expecting proposal. I figure we're fortunate to even be able to view it at all. It's still the day that it happens and the emotions are still running high that it's finally happened and they can finally be together and open with their feelings with nobody else involved. Those emotions are still real. jmo

Last edited by nikkij_26; 07-15-2010 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3983688;
    I don't see it as any big deal. Many a time has a gu in real life started to propose messed it up and had to do it again veen if the girl was expectting proposal. I figure we're fortunate to even be able to view it at all. It's still the day that it happens and the emotions are still running high that it's finally happened an dthey can finally be together and open with their feelings with nobody else involved. Those emotions are still real. jmo

That's true, nikkij. I'll take whatever they would show it on screen. This is the first season that I read spoliers, so I'm still half naive about this. I just thought that if Ali said she's bad at hiding her emotions, it would probably be hard for her to fake the rejection (if she gave Roberto one - that is).

I thought this was such a cute comparison. 1st 1-1 looking into each other's eyes...FD looking into each other's eyes

first night, first one on one before the FIR: roberto was describing the connection between his parents, "they still have that kind of love" when he stopped talking and said "you look so beautiful..." and ali immediately looks away and covers her eyes "omgosh!... don't say that you're making me blush!" <laughter> he says "your eyes, I'm just like wow..."

FD: Roberto "I'm falling in love with you"
    Team Alibeartito

Sorry guys, I'm still stuck on the tiara thing. The flower Tiare is the Tahitian flower which means crown. It is very special to Tahitians as it, when worn, symbolizes a woman's status, ie. single or available. So this makes Roberto getting her a tiara (tiare) less cheesy because it is tied to the symbolism of the place where they supposedly fell in love. I was searching for info on Ali with a tiara because I really do believe I saw a pic somewhere, (just not sure where) of her wearing a tiara and it was lopsided. I found a post on a site bashing the Bachelorette Franchise, one of the comments was: "Why the f*&&^ is Ali wearing a tiara?" I'm not a real sleuther, so my detective skills are very poor. I'll go back and try to find the quote and post it. Is there no one who remembers seeing Ali with a tiara, (not the headband)? It seems like it was in a very early preview or commercial. But for what it's worth, the idea of Roberto getting Ali a tiara is a little less lame when you think about it...

ETA:
    This is the only thing I can find, I can't find the actual post if anyone can tell me how to access it.

Bachelorette Sucks - 51% People Agree (154 opinions)Jul 5, 2010 ... why the F*CK is Ali wearing a TIARA???????????????? #bachelorette #fail ... You are freaking killing me twitter. #fail #bachelorette ...
    amplicate.com/sucks/bachelorette - Cached
    Last edited by reality-luv31; 07-15-2010 at 03:11 PM.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;3983736;
    Sorry guys, I'm still stuck on the tiara thing. The flower Tiare is the Tahitian flower which means crown. It is very special to Tahitians as it, when worn, symbolizes a woman's status, ie. single or available. So this makes Roberto getting her a tiara (tiare) less cheesy because it is tied to the symbolism of the place where they supposedly fell in love. I was searching for info on Ali with a tiara because I really do believe I saw a pic somewhere, (just not sure where) of her wearing a tiara and it was lopsided. I found a post on a site bashing the Bachelorette Franchise, one of the comments was: "Why the f*&&^ is Ali wearing a tiara?" I'm not a real sleuther, so my detective skills are very poor. I'll go back and try to find the quote and post it. Is there no one who remembers seeing Ali with a tiara, (not the headband)? It seems like it was in a very early preview or commercial. But for what it's worth, the idea of Roberto getting Ali a tiara is a little less lame when you think about it...

This is the only thing I can find, I can't find the actual post if anyone can tell me how to access it.
    Bachelorette Sucks - 51% People Agree (154 opinions)Jul 5, 2010 ... why the F*CK is Ali wearing a TIARA???????????????? #bachelorette #fail ... You are freaking killing me twitter. #fail #bachelorette ...
    amplicate.com/sucks/bachelorette - Cached
    I think the idea of Roberto giving Ali a Tiara is extremely sweet and romantic.