Page 15 of 291 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3922408;
    Have there been any pictures posted of Roberto after the show finished filming?
    Not one. I haven't even heard that he has been seen out and about.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3922415;
    Though, if he his Charleston, he just moved there not too long ago, right? He may not have a huge friend base and just may not go out a lot. Just a thought?

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3922346;
    I still think Roberto is F1. No one can locate him, no one knows where he is, Chris has been seen out and about. I love Roberto though (and Chris too), but I wanted him to be the next bachelor so I can watch him on my screen every week!!!!!!!!!
    Wow, until today I was convinced that Roberto was F2 and I wanted so badly to see him as the next bachelor too! I find him so gorgeous and sweet and grounded. I'm starting to have my doubts now with this new info. Could it really be he's F1? Are TPTB hiding him on purpose to make us think he's F1, or is he really with Ali? Things are getting interesting.

Besides the 2 viewing parties, where else has Chris been seen? No disappearance from him at all? He would definitely be the next bachelor if he's F2 which is fine with me too. He's such a great guy.

Where is ENERGYSTAR, we need to know where Roberto is.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3922415;
    So we have no sightings of Roberto post show and no photo evidence as to were he has been.

I think the only thing that was said about Chris was he was back in town about a week after the show wraped up. There is no photo evidence for him either. So the F1 and F2 both have been MIA.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3922432;
    So we have no sightings of Roberto post show and no photo evidence as to were he has been.

I think the only thing that was said about Chris was he was back in town about a week after the show wraped up. There is no photo evidence for him either. So the F1 and F2 both have been MIA.
    What we really need is a sighting of either guy at LAX. That would be enough for me!

FORT Fanatic

I've copied and pasted this from the ABC board. It sounds like the poster must be a coworker. I suppose it is possible that Georgia is just a coverup, but I don't know it sounds like just straightforward info from a coworker to me to prove that he is in fact not an actor as the previous poster stated. According to this poster he is not fully trained or licensed. I wish there was a way to message the poster on the alphabet board to try to get more info. Anyone know if that is possible?

Sxxigirl,

Sorry to disappoint you, but he is NOT an actor. He is currently living in South Carolina and is an agency trainee for the largest insurance company in America. He is training in Georgia, and when he is fully trained, licensed, etc he will have an insurance agency in SC and will likely be the youngest agent in the country at that time. Trust me on this one...I know first-hand.

Now, if you mean that the show "planted" him there to gain exposure for him to be the next Bachelor, that may be true. He would certainly make a nice one..but "mum" has been the word about his whole experience amongst co-workers. Because of that, no one has any knowledge (as of yet) about him being nominated to be the next Bachelor and ABC going about giving him exposure through the Bachelorette show. I do, however, know that he is not by profession an actor.

FORT Regular

Wasn't Roberto hard to pin down before the show even started? It seemed like, other than the show's previews, there wasn't a lot of information about him out there to begin with. It kind of reminds me of Kathryn last year - we couldn't find information on her to save our lives!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3922432;

I know this is the Roberto thread, but is that true about Chris? He was home about a week afterr the show finished filming? If so, where was he during the intervening week?

I know this is the Roberto thread, but is that true about Chris? He was home about a week afterr the show finished filming? If so, where was he during the intervening week?
    The first sighting of Ali back in SFO was how many days after May 5th. Does someone remember the actual date? Was it when she was pictured tan and in that pink hat a week after the finale?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by TwobyTwo;3922446;
    Wasn't Roberto hard to pin down before the show even started? It seemed like, other than the show's previews, there wasn't a lot of information about him out there to begin with. It kind of reminds me of Kathryn last year - we couldn't find information on her to save our lives!
    It is consistent that there was some friends/info/article about Chris before the show and some info after. Also if I remember right there wasn't really any info about Roberto before the show (minus baseball draft info) and after the show there isn't any either. Whether that makes one of them the F1 and the other one F2 I don't know but at least there is some consistency pre and post show with the amount of info on these guys.