Page 14 of 291 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3922295;
    In Jill’s season Reid and Kypton were both spotted in the real world about a week or so after the FRC was filmed – which I believe was around episode 2 or 3.
    Melissa was spotted IRL while she was still F1. She watched with family and friends. Of course, that changed later.

It seems like for some reason, Roberto has put his agency on the back burner. He could be in LA, whether to be with Ali or for other "opportunities."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3922317;
    yes, they were still in HI when the first episode aired - I cant' remember how many shows aired before FRC - definitely 2 - and we didn't get any extra previews until episode 5.
    So, then in my opinion only, it would not be that strange that we cannot locate Roberto - If CL is definitely out and about - then it gives me pause for wonder just which one of the two is the F1. Could be either or none, is what I'm saying.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3922324;
    So, then in my opinion only, it would not be that strange that we cannot locate Roberto - If CL is definitely out and about - then it gives me pause for wonder just which one of the two is the F1. Could be either or none, is what I'm saying.
    I think we only have one report of CL being out and about. Last season, we had Reid accounted for almost every day. It would be easier if we had that kind of info this season.

I still think Roberto is F1. No one can locate him, no one knows where he is, Chris has been seen out and about. I love Roberto though (and Chris too), but I wanted him to be the next bachelor so I can watch him on my screen every week!!!!!!!!!
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3922329;
    I think we only have one report of CL being out and about. Last season, we had Reid accounted for almost every day. It would be easier if we had that kind of info this season.
    I agree that it would be great to have the kind of info we had with Reid. If someone said that they were sure that Roberto or Chris could be accounted for everyday post show that would be a huge clue. Too bad.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Were Deanna and Jenny (from Brad's season) accounted for daily or both were hardly sighted? Both were losers. Not sure if that's a clue

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3922363;
    Were Deanna and Jenny (from Brad's season) accounted for daily or both were hardly sighted? Both were losers. Not sure if that's a clue
    Yes they were both accounted for Deanna was working at a bar and I dont remember where Jenny was seen.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3922374;
    Yes they were both accounted for Deanna was working at a bar and I dont remember where Jenny was seen.
    I remember Jake (not sure his name?) the F1 from Jen Scheft season came up with a song etc prior to the finale and was spotted in LA - not sure about daily.

Have there been any pictures posted of Roberto after the show finished filming?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."