Page 14 of 291 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 2910

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

  1. #131
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3922295;
    In Jill’s season Reid and Kypton were both spotted in the real world about a week or so after the FRC was filmed – which I believe was around episode 2 or 3.
    Melissa was spotted IRL while she was still F1. She watched with family and friends. Of course, that changed later.

    It seems like for some reason, Roberto has put his agency on the back burner. He could be in LA, whether to be with Ali or for other "opportunities."

  2. #132
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    339

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3922317;
    yes, they were still in HI when the first episode aired - I cant' remember how many shows aired before FRC - definitely 2 - and we didn't get any extra previews until episode 5.
    So, then in my opinion only, it would not be that strange that we cannot locate Roberto - If CL is definitely out and about - then it gives me pause for wonder just which one of the two is the F1. Could be either or none, is what I'm saying.

  3. #133
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3922324;
    So, then in my opinion only, it would not be that strange that we cannot locate Roberto - If CL is definitely out and about - then it gives me pause for wonder just which one of the two is the F1. Could be either or none, is what I'm saying.
    I think we only have one report of CL being out and about. Last season, we had Reid accounted for almost every day. It would be easier if we had that kind of info this season.

  4. #134
    FORT Fogey deidre1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,675

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    I still think Roberto is F1. No one can locate him, no one knows where he is, Chris has been seen out and about. I love Roberto though (and Chris too), but I wanted him to be the next bachelor so I can watch him on my screen every week!!!!!!!!!
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

  5. #135
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    653

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3922329;
    I think we only have one report of CL being out and about. Last season, we had Reid accounted for almost every day. It would be easier if we had that kind of info this season.
    I agree that it would be great to have the kind of info we had with Reid. If someone said that they were sure that Roberto or Chris could be accounted for everyday post show that would be a huge clue. Too bad.

  6. #136
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,407

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  7. #137
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    847

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Were Deanna and Jenny (from Brad's season) accounted for daily or both were hardly sighted? Both were losers. Not sure if that's a clue

  8. #138
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    622

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3922363;
    Were Deanna and Jenny (from Brad's season) accounted for daily or both were hardly sighted? Both were losers. Not sure if that's a clue
    Yes they were both accounted for Deanna was working at a bar and I dont remember where Jenny was seen.

  9. #139
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    847

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3922374;
    Yes they were both accounted for Deanna was working at a bar and I dont remember where Jenny was seen.
    I remember Jake (not sure his name?) the F1 from Jen Scheft season came up with a song etc prior to the finale and was spotted in LA - not sure about daily.

  10. #140
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Roberto - Spoilers

    Have there been any pictures posted of Roberto after the show finished filming?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.