Page 12 of 291 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

try the online phone book for insurance agencies in Charleston.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3922229;
    try the online phone book for insurance agencies in Charleston.
    Okay, I will. If I can figure it out.

This is great info, thanks for posting. If Roberto has to go through all this and put up his own money, I would imagine he's staying put in SC and wouldn't move if Ali wanted him to. She did say in Jake's season she would move if she found love. Personally I'm hoping she doesn't want to move to SC bit prefers the Cape instead.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

I checked the Charleston Chamber of Commerce but saw nothing there. I thought even outlying area businesses might be members.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Isn't it State Farm - I just did a search and came up empty for Robert O
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Nope, can't find him. He isn't on the online phone books and he is not listed as an SC agent on the State Farm website.

Okay, all of these guys fudge it a little with their resumes. Maybe he embellished just a little when he said the business was "up and running," because it does not seem to be. If it were, you ought to be able to find something on the Web. At least a name, address and phone number.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3922221;
    If the agency is up and running, they ought to have some Web presence. I just tried to Google his agency in SC and nothing came up, nada. That is weird.
    When I searched the SF website for agents, got the map with main agents listed, however the expanded map for Charleston, when I cursored over it stated 5 agents this location, or 3 agents this location, but it only listed one main agents name. Did not show other agents name. Roberto could be in an office with several agents together, makes sense because of him just starting out. The main web site for these agents might possible list other agents in with them. Will try that and let you know.
    Live and learn, but don't forget the lesson.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by no1butu22;3922259;
    When I searched the SF website for agents, got the map with main agents listed, however the expanded map for Charleston, when I cursored over it stated 5 agents this location, or 3 agents this location, but it only listed one main agents name. Did not show other agents name. Roberto could be in an office with several agents together, makes sense because of him just starting out. The main web site for these agents might possible list other agents in with them. Will try that and let you know.

So is anyone willing to call all the Charleston SF agencies and see if he is working there?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3922105;
    Re: Roberto becoming an Agent & opening his own Agency:
    There is a Roberto Martinez Jr. listed on the South Carolina Department of Insurance website shown having an active Producers license under the specialties of General Insurance, Fire & Casualty, Life, and Auto insurance appointed to State Farm Insurance. He is listed as residing in Sullivan Island, SC. His license is a permanent license that was effective 1/14/2010 which would be almost exactly 2 months from when the M&G occured.
    So who is this Roberto then? Must be him? Not sure how this poster got the info

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;3922275;
    So who is this Roberto then? Must be him? Not sure how this poster got the info
    That must be him. The question is, where is he?