Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Sweeeeet!;3973534;
    Does anyone have access to more HTD videos that show Ali and Roberto's family? All I've seen so far are the one that the family were in the living room when Ali and Roberto came in, and the one that Roberto told his dad not to be too tough. I've read somewhere that on HTDs, Ali got "severely tested" by the guy's family. I was wondering if it's Roberto's family.
    That's okay, the exact same thing was said about Tessa's HTD with Andy. They really made it seem like her family didn't like him when that wasn't the case at all.

The only miserable date I've seen to date (where the Bach/ette was really grilled) was Bettina's with her father and Brad.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

So you think if Roberto's dad did not give his approval of Ali it would make him change the way he was feeling about her?

Some people don't allow their parents like or dislike of their gf/bf to impact the way they love their significant other.

However, some people value their parents opinions and if they don't like that person they are with they will become detached.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3973678;
    So you think if Roberto's dad did not give his approval of Ali it would make him change the way he was feeling about her?

Some people don't allow their parents like or dislike of their gf/bf to impact the way they love their significant other.

However, some people value their parents opinions and if they don't like that person they are with they will become detached.
    I guess it could go either way. Don't they usually show something negative in the previews (Roberto's father asking Roberto if he is happy, etc.) and then have it end well at the end of the date?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3973950;
    I guess it could go either way. Don't they usually show something negative in the previews (Roberto's father asking Roberto if he is happy, etc.) and then have it end well at the end of the date?
    Well that's definitely how Vienna was perceived during HTD and MTP, atleast from what I can remember anyways..

I really don't think that Roberto's dad will really come out and say he approves or doesn't approve. I think he would probably just share/show his concerns. And, no, I don't think a mature, sensible guy like Roberto (or at least that how I think he is) will just change the way he feels just because of what his dad says.

This is what I hope to happen at their HTD. I hope Roberto's parents will share their concerns with Roberto and Ali. I hope Roberto and Ali are confident enough in their relationship to listen and then are able to show his family how real their feelings are. I hope more than anything that this date ends happily and I kind of think it will.

Lots of people posting on Roberto's FB fan page who know him. They say he is the real deal. He's just that swet, respectful and great. A lady who trained Roberto for some of his insurance stuff said he was just as he is on the show and bit quiet at times. He's the great guy he presents himself to be.

[QUOTE]

However, some people value their parents opinions and if they don't like that person they are with they will become detached.[/QUOT
    Well, judging by his fanpage, at least his sister Elizabeth likes Ali. There was a poster that said Roberto and Ali were perfect for each other and his sister approved the comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3974229;

Well, judging by his fanpage, at least his sister Elizabeth likes Ali. There was a poster that said Roberto and Ali were perfect for each other and his sister approved the comment.
    His real sister is posting on his fanpage on facebook?

There is a poster on Roberto's FFB that says she auditioned for the Bachelor in the hopes that he is the next Bachelor..
    Last edited by peacemar33; 07-11-2010 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3974232;
    His real sister is posting on his fanpage on facebook?
    His dad has posted on there too.
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.