Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

FORT Regular

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3973144;
    It was her date with Hunter.
    Hunter? really? okayyyy so that does not mean that much.
    what did she say exactly if you can remember...just to know

Quote Originally Posted by djogbenyuie;3973126;
    as i was watching their portugal date for the tenth time at least, i recall something Ali said to be telling too. She said when she was giving him the stuff to eat "That's probably the only thing i will ever make". I think it adds to the idea that she is picturing him in her future. Does that make sense?
    to me the audio of that sounded like it was cut off... I felt like she would have been saying something like "That's probably the only thing I will ever make...(for you)" I was surprised they cut it out. She was laughing when she said it. The audio seems to cut off rather abruptly at that point.

I did find this odd that a boy raised by Puerto Rico parents, is not aware of the kinds of food his mom makes other than just all that Spanish stuff? I don't believe he and Ali talked about it any further as he described it as "all that Spanish stuff that I don't know what it's called". Is there not a favorite dish his mom makes for him? This is the kind of thing that pushes Roberto into that stiff, standoffish mode to me. He had a chance to open up, but with the statement he gave, unless Ali really pressed him on it, it was left at just Spanish stuff... odd I hope I see more of his personality on the upcoming dates cause at this point, I just can't see the connection.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3973199;
    Karey, loved your post.

I snipped it but had to point out this paragraph since you mentioned Portugal. DH had just put the kids to bed when he came back downstairs and I was watching the show. Ali & Roberto were in Portugal during their date and having so much fun that I guess I was unconsciously grinning b/c of what I was seeing b/c DH asked what I was grinning at. I replied, I love watching people fall in love.

I'm sure Ali couldn't tell Roberto what she was thinking b/c she was too embarrassed. This poor girl has been SCARRED by past relationships, no wonder she is afraid to tell this "hot" guy His falling for him. THAT is why she didn't answer him. And the reason he said "okay" and let it drop was b/c he knew. Come on, we ALL know when those moments happen to us. It was NOT because she had nothing to say to him...

Anyway--loved your post. I'm seeing IT too with Ali & Roberto and I think he's F1 in the end.
    Haven't everyone of the leads in both TB/ette stated that they are "not allowed" to tell the guys that she is falling in love or that she loves them?

BOTH OF THEM are being editted to the hilt. I think we are only shown conversations re: CL's mom, other serious discussions and a lot of the physical moments are being cut; with Roberto: we are getting to see a more physical relationship but the conversation is restricted primarily to "your so cute" etc...

CSW, The scene above was one of the moments that pushed Roberto over the edge in my playbook. CL has wonderful tender moments with Ali and I can tell she loves being with him. She would do GREAT if she was with CL. But, I just see a few more instances slipping through with Roberto.

ETA: I also think most of the what did your mom cook conversation was edited out...

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3973081;
    [edit]

The only reason I'm also leary of the so-called sighting of Roberto, is that no one else seems to have said anything about it. While we have had more people talk about seeing Chris L.
    Roberto was in the AOC several weeks ago. So he was in Duluth. Or Johns Creek. So we know he is home. Whether he is home in Tampa, or SC I cannot say.

If we could find out the date of the sighting I could maybe rule out he was in Ga. at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;3973219;
    Roberto was in the AOC several weeks ago. So he was in Duluth. Or Johns Creek. So we know he is home. Whether he is home in Tampa, or SC I cannot say.

If we could find out the date of the sighting I could maybe rule out he was in Ga. at that time.
    What's the AOC?

The sighting was on July 2nd or 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;3973105;
    Even the people I have talked to who work in the same building haven't seen him. He sure knows how to lay low!
    Haven't seen him ever since the show ended filming? Do we even know if he shows up to work? Thanks maryhse, this is good information to know!

IMO they are hiding alot of what's going on between Ali and Roberto. When they are together, he looks at her, and has a smile from ear to ear. She appears to be gaga over him, and really doesn't know how to act. She just needs to learn that its ok to be yourself, and you don't have to put on any acting skills.

With regards to "this may be the only thing I ever make", I caught that while watching last Monday, it definately appeared to be cut out at the end.

BTW does anyone know where Canadian's can watch full episodes? PM me if you have to. Thx.

Does anyone have access to more HTD videos that show Ali and Roberto's family? All I've seen so far are the one that the family were in the living room when Ali and Roberto came in, and the one that Roberto told his dad not to be too tough. I've read somewhere that on HTDs, Ali got "severely tested" by the guy's family. I was wondering if it's Roberto's family.

You want to know something hilarious? Remember that during Jake's season that Carrie fooled Ali and Vienna into thinking they were on the 2 on 1 date (it was Vieanna and Gia)? Well, the date card read 'Come be the Queens of my castle'...they don't come up with anything new on this show! Too funny.

Don't know if that means Roberto is final 1 from that, but who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3973579;
    You want to know something hilarious? Remember that during Jake's season that Carrie fooled Ali and Vienna into thinking they were on the 2 on 1 date (it was Vieanna and Gia)? Well, the date card read 'Come be the Queens of my castle'...they don't come up with anything new on this show! Too funny.

Don't know if that means Roberto is final 1 from that, but who knows?
    omg, I hate this show but I just can't quit. They really do recycle things don't they? I have a feeling Ali and Roberto's date during the day will be awesome but I have a feeling they'll put doubt in Roberto's storyline after Ali meets his parents. I could be wrong though because the previews tend to be worse than what actually airs.

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3973644;
    omg, I hate this show but I just can't quit. They really do recycle things don't they? I have a feeling Ali and Roberto's date during the day will be awesome but I have a feeling they'll put doubt in Roberto's storyline after Ali meets his parents. I could be wrong though because the previews tend to be worse than what actually airs.
    We have already seen their day part of the hometown date, and they have a blast! I'm sure the meet the parents part will not go as smoothly, but usually it ends on a pretty good note. At least I hope so.