Thread: Roberto - Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Roberto - Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball;3972169;
    I can confirm that.
    I hope he stays a SF employee. Right now, it would be stupid on his part to do otherwise. After 8 weeks (and if he is F1, the time in seclusion) only it is not a good idea to give up your work this far. Just my opinion only.

add
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3972000;
    If he gives up his job for Ali, a woman he's known for 8 weeks on a reality show, then I better get to see their wedding during February sweeps 2011. That's just crazy!
    I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Roberto is being contacted by talent agencies. He is very telegenic and his normal speaking voice has a distinct tone that cuts through ambient noise and calls attention to itself....in a "come hither" way. He has his own frequency. He would be great for commercials or any kind of broadcasting.

Mid-twenties is awfully young to be nailing your foot to the floor. He is poised and articulate and much to good looking to not share those gifts with the world for a little longer. He can go back to SF when he turns 40. No TB and no DWTS.... only projects of substance.

If he has to stay with ABC, GMA is a good spot for him. He could give George Stephanopolis some real competition.
    Last edited by blasie; 07-09-2010 at 06:18 PM. Reason: add more text

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

I am just going to call it! I strongly believe Roberto is Ali's F1 and they are still together. Whether they are engaged or not, or will become engaged at the ATFR, IDK....but I definitely think Roberto was Ali's F1 and not default either and I believe they are happy, very much in love, and together.

My reasons are many...just even Alberto's off the charts chemistry, right from out of the limo. She has mentioned the words "sexy" in regards to Roberto at least 3 times. She has not mentioned that word for anyone else that I have seen. She also spoke of knowiing she could fall in love with Roberto.

Every interview that Ali has given....although I know the ChrisL fans see only Chris in what she is describing, but I see her describing Roberto. Even her had to kiss a few cute frogs to get to my Prince. Prince Roberto it is! He even called himself her Prince. Even her mistaken use of past/present tense in her blog. "I have never had someone who treated me the way that Roberto treats me!! She wondered if they could have fun and be goofy and they did....."world's worst photographer!!" Too funny.

Their coming up HTD looks like so much fun and as I watched the previews all that I could think would look more beautiful is a little toddler running around the bases with them. I can't wait to see the interactions with Roberto's family. And she spoke of them being able to do baseball away from all this She is picturing Roberto in her life. In Portugal, the way that Ali looked at Roberto and couldn't answer his question about what she was thinking about....I think she knew then she was falling in love with Roberto then. I got teary watching their Portugal date, it was so moving.

For me...besides the fact that I know that I am watching a beautiful love story starting with Alberto....the most telling piece of evidence to me that Roberto and Ali are indeed a couple in love...is his use of the twitter picture from Bora Bora. That twitter was up long before we got wind of it here. I strongly believe that Roberto would never use that picture from a place he left broken hearted. He looks happy, content and very much a man in love in that picture. This is all JMHO of course, but Roberto for F1 all the way. And we are watching a beautiful love story develop. BTW Blasie..ITA about Roberto and his wonderful voice. I would love to see him on something else. Thanks
    Karey
    Oops. ETA...they were both MIA from july 2-7. I don't believe the bogus Roberto sighting at the bar at all. Chris was seen on the w/e by someone who posts here. Jed said they spent 5 days together at the safe house, every 2 weeks. Otherwise Jilly was seen out and about a lot!!! Just like Ali.
    Last edited by KareyR2; 07-10-2010 at 09:03 AM.

[edit]

The only reason I'm also leary of the so-called sighting of Roberto, is that no one else seems to have said anything about it. While we have had more people talk about seeing Chris L.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 07-10-2010 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3973081;
    [edit]

The only reason I'm also leary of the so-called sighting of Roberto, is that no one else seems to have said anything about it. While we have had more people talk about seeing Chris L.
    Even the people I have talked to who work in the same building haven't seen him. He sure knows how to lay low!
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 07-10-2010 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3973081;
    [edit]
    could someone fill me in please... was there a sighting report? is this different than the bar in Tampa for the 4th? TIA
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 07-10-2010 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by djogbenyuie;3973126;
    as i was watching their portugal date for the tenth time at least, i recall something Ali said to be telling too. She said when she was giving him the stuff to eat "That's probably the only thing i will ever make". I think it adds to the idea that she is picturing him in her future. Does that make sense?
    She has mention that a few times and I think not only with Roberto. It would be interesting to view the episodes now and make note of whom she says this to.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Yes, she's said it before. Seems like she looks for a way out in everything.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3973138;
    Yes, she's said it before. Seems like she looks for a way out in everything.
    ah okay i didn't notice that with the others lol.

Quote Originally Posted by djogbenyuie;3973141;
    ah okay i didn't notice that with the others lol.
    It was her date with Hunter.